♡ Chapter 007

♡ Greatest Love ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! <3 Hope I'm not late =)) Hehhe Love y'all! :*

[Jungshin’s POV]

 

Winter has just started and Christmas is just around the corner. I woke up early because I have some errands to do. Before heading to the bathroom, I leaned on my desk reaching for the picture frame, standing on it. It’s a picture of me and my –.

 

“Jungshin, what are you doing? Shouldn’t you be on the airport right now?”

 

“I’m sorry mom. Yeah I will. ” I replied.

 

Yes, that’s my mom. I’m going to the airport to fetch my step brother.

 

 

 

 

[AUTHOR’S POV]

 

|| SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA ||

 

**English Conversation**

 

“Hey Andrew, thank you. I’ll surely miss California once I get back to Seoul.”  Nicole smiled.

 

“Sure, you’re welcome! Send my greetings to your best friend.” Andrew forced a smile while Nicole just sighs.

 

“Uhm... you told me earlier that your family is in Seoul.  Aren’t you going to Seoul as well?” Nicole asked.

 

“Haha! So you remembered... I just muttered it very fast” he smirked. “Well... yes. Maybe as soon as possible

 

Nicole nodded. “I see. Well I guess you’ll be the first one to see Hana.” She chuckled.

 

“I wish so. Anyway, cheer up! We’ll get to see her there. Have a safe trip!”

 

“Yeah sure. I’ll get going, Andrew. Goodbye! Thanks again” Nicole grinned and bid her goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

|| SEOUL, KOREA ||

 

“Hyung, I’m at the Arrival Section already. Have you arrived?” Jungshin asked his brother through the phone.

 

“Just landed. I’m on my way out. See you, bro!” his brother answered.

 

Jung Shin hangs up and makes his way through the crowd.

 

“Oh man! Where did I put my bag?” Kai hissed to himself. Searching for it, he sees it and walks to it then he grabbed his bag.

 

Suddenly...

 

 

 

 

[Jungshin’s POV]

 

“That’s my bag!” I heard someone. I guess that’s not me.

 

“Hey excuse me mister! That’s mine!” Heck! That hurts. My wrist... sh-she grabbed it.

 

“Mwo?” I asked. What in the world is this girl talking about? I don’t understand what she’s saying. Now she looks very confused.

 

“Well, that bag you are holding is mine.” I understand her a little. Is she talking about the bag? I don’t know how to put my words into English. Surely, she’s an American.

 

 “This... bag... is yours?” I hope she get what I mean. Well I can see it—she nodded.

 

“Oh yes... I am sorry.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter