♡ Chapter 002

♡ Greatest Love ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Author’s POV]

Min Jung was busy preparing their lunch. We all know that she has maids but she wanted herself to cook her own specialty. She called her husband who is in the living room but there’s no answer, so she approached her husband whom she caught talking trough the phone on the other line who sounds like a woman.

 

"Jae Won! Who are you talking to?" Min Jung walks in as she asked with curiosity to her husband.

 

Her husband suddenly hang-up the phone and glanced at the wife. “Nothing. My... my client!” he grinned. “Why, what’s wrong honey?”

 

“Do you still remember the procedure of the food I made when we were newlyweds? I want to make some for the kids.” Min Jung or known now as Mrs. Kim Min Jung smiles sweetly to her husband hoping that he could still remember the procedure.

 

“Oh you mean the... Bin... Bindaetteok? ” Min Jung nodded. “Yes!”

 

“I know! I’ll help you!” Min Jung chuckled for she found her husband cute on that moment.

 

 

[A/N: Here's what a Bindaetteok looks like :> It's somewhat a kind of pie ]

 

*Flashback*

 

Next day after the wedding...

 

“For our breakfast, I shall cook Bindaetteok!” Min Jung grinned happily.

“What’s that?” Jae Won asked wrapping his arms around her wife’s waist.

 

“My specialty... my favourite food!” Min jung chuckled.

 

“Oh sure. But I’d be glad if you teach me how to make that Bin... Bindaetteok?” Jae Won chuckled and pecked his wife’s cheeks.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

As soon as the food was done, the couple called the two kids and eat their lunch together just what a family does. In the middle of their lunch, Jae Won’s phone was ringing and he’s hesitating if he’ll answer it.

 

“Go on honey... answer that call. It must be very important,” Min Jung calmly said to her husband.

 

“No no. It’s okay. It’s not that important,” Jae Won protested and slides his phone showing a missed call from the woman he was talking to a while ago, he sighs.

 

 

*In the morning; Jae Won's office*

 

Jae Won went to his company at early in the morning, he went straight to his office but there are cops along the corridor which made him curious.

"Goodmorning Mr. Kim Jae Won but may I ask you some questions?" the PO2 asked who seems very serious.

"Goodmorning too. Why? Sure. What's happening?" Jae Won replied.

"Well sir do you know where Ms. Kim Ha Neul's location is? And what time does she arrive here? Based on the records, you were the last person she had contacted." PO2 answered.

"Yes sir, you're right that maybe I'm the last one she contacted. But I didn't bother to answer. Tell me, what about it? What you want? " Jae Won asked.

"Ms. Kim Hae Neul is the prime suspect of the murder happened last night in the house of the Chinese investors." PO2 explained.

"Wha--what? Murder?" Jae Won asked surprisingly, shaking his head. "I - I don't know about that, sir. I'm sorry." 

"She left her resignation letter on your table. And according to our inspection, your office was cleaned yesterday and it was only seen this morning." PO2 said.

"Look sir, I just arrived at the moment and I don't have any idea on what's happening, or whatever happened last night; I was eating happily with my family. If you have anything to clarify, just contact me and I'll help." Jae Won replied in a very fast way.

The PO2 nods and handshaked with Mr. Kim. "Thank you Mr Kim! I'm sorry to bother your day. We'll stick on what you've said. Please help us on finding informations about her."

"You have my trust, sir. It's okay, no problem" Jae Won bows and follow them going out with his eyes.

 

 

[A/N: I won’t write too much about that coz we’re gonna encounter ‘bout that soon. ]

 

AFTER 2 YEARS... YEAR 1982

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter