♡ Chapter 003

♡ Greatest Love ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Author’s POV]

 

It’s Sunday morning, Jae Won woke up and found himself lying on the bed with Ha Neul. He slapped himself and realizes what he’d done last night; for sure her wife will scold at him again or whatever worse thing might happen. He stood up and took a bath; afterwards, he left a note on the table together with the breakfast he prepared for Ha Neul.

 

Ha Neul, I’m sorry last night. I have to go to my office; I left some works to do.  I made a breakfast for you! Just call me if you need anything.

 

As soon as Ha Neul was reading the note, she left a smirk to herself with a hiss. “He’s sorry? For what?” she said with a dry chuckle.

 

 

 

 

*In the house of Lee-Kim family*

 

“Umma, where’s appa?” Ha Yi asked as she’s eating her cereals restlessly.

Min Jung sigh, “Don’t worry about your dad. He’s old enough to take care of himself.”

The eldest, Ha Min, just shook his head upon hearing those words.

 

After few hours, Jae Won arrived home early expecting he would get a ‘reward’ from her wife.

“MR. KIM JAE WON, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LAST NIGHT?” Min Jung asked, raising her left brows.

“Honey, look... my eyes are black.. and that means I didn’t get enough sleep from my work since last night.” Jae Won lied.

Min Jung rolled her eyes, “I don’t believe you.” She crossed her arms.

Jae Won is about to reply but Min Jung interrupted, continuing her words.

“I’m sure you haven’t eaten your breakfast. Go there in the kitchen... the food’s waiting for you.” She looked away and goes upstairs leaving her husband, standing.

 

 

 

*Kim Ha Neul’s side*

 

“Help! Kim Jae Won!!!” Ha Neul feels sick: she’s vomiting and feels dizzy. She keeps on calling Jae Won’s name and doesn’t know what to do.

 

“Kim Jae Won, answer the phone please...” Ha Neul is calling Jae Won’s phone.

 

 

 

 

“Oh... who’s this calling? Why is it an unknown number?” Min Jung said to herself. “Jae Won-ah! Someone’s calling on your phone!” Min Jung yelled to from the living room.

 

“Can you answer it for me, honey?” Jae Won, who’s in the kitchen, yelled back.

 

Min Jung answers the phone call... “He-..”

 

“Jae Won-ah!! I’m feeling sick... can you come into my house again?” the lady on the phone pleaded; while Min Jung just left hanging.

 

Upon hearing the woman’s voice on the phone, she hangs up the phone and shivers inside, disbelief from what she heard.

 

“Honey? Who’s that?” Jae Won walked to Min Jung and asked.

 

Min Jung shakes her head and says “Ah... nothing. It was from a woman... I think it has something to do with your company.” She sighs.

 

“Really? I wonder what that is.” Jae Won replied tilting his head.

 

“Shouldn’t you go back to your office now?” Min Jung said.

 

“But I just got home, honey. Where are the kids? Let’s go out!” Jae Won suggested.

 

Min Jung just smiles widely despite of the pain she felt a while ago.

 

The family went to the amusement park: they had picnic, they went to the rides, and they had a tour around. It was a fun Sunday for them, while on the other side; Ha Neul’s enduring the pain.

 

 

 

It’s Monday again, the people in the city of Seoul will get themselves busy on their work.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter