♡ Chapter 004

♡ Greatest Love ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Author’s POV]

Tomorrow morning...

“Aishh!!! YOU PUNK!!! WHAT DID YOU SAY AGAIN?!” Mr. Chairman Kim, the father of Jae Won, yelled.

“Fa-father... I mean Chairman Kim, the—they left the house.” Jae Won replied.

Chairman Kim punched Jae Won on his stomach. “YOU BASTARD! LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE?! WHERE ARE THEY NOW?”

Jae Won scratches his head. “I’m still... looking for them.”

Chairman Kim makes a fist on his hand going directly to Jae Won’s face; then Jae Won, looking cowardly, covers his face.

“FIND THEM! AND BRING BACK YOUR FAMILY!!!” Chairman Kim scolded.

Jae Won just bow to his father and walks away. He didn’t tell to his father that Min Jung wants a divorce, for sure he’ll die.

 

Jae Won returned home and sat on the couch drinking wines. After an hour, someone rings the doorbell but Jae Won didn’t bother.

“Sir, your father is here.” The maid told Jae Won.

“Father?! O-okayy thank you for telling, you may go.” Jae Won said. “W-wait... fix this table... faster!”

Jae Won also helped the maid so the work would be faster. He doesn’t want to get caught by his father.

“Yah! Why are you just sitting there, you punk? Didn’t I tell you to find your family?” Mr. Chairman exclaimed.

“I – I just did b-but...” Jae Won scratches his neck and wasn’t able to continue what he’s saying. His eyes widen seeing Min Jung with the kids behind Chairman Kim.

“I found your family! You really are irresponsible!” Mr. Chairman exclaimed.

“Father... H-how?” Jae Won asked.

**FLASHBACK**

After Mr. Chairman Kim’s appointment with his son, he with his bodyguards went to the mall, one of their properties, to visit each shop. It’s a daily or weekly routine for them visiting all of the properties they own just to check for maintenance. While walking by, he passed into the little girl, who seems so familiar. And yes, it’s her granddaughter, Ha Yi.

“Ha Yi?”

“Harobaji? Omo!” Ha Yi run to his grandpa and hugged him.

“What are you doing here my little girl? Where’s mommy?” Mr. Chairman asked.

Ha Yi grabbed his grandpa’s hand going to the place where her mom is. That time, Min Jung was looking for Ha Yi.

“Umma!!! Harobaji is here!” Ha Yi exclaimed happily.

“Ha Yi where have you--- Oh... Mr. Chairman, good morning.” Min Jung bows.

“Good morning too Min Jung... but what are you doing here?” Mr. Chairman asked.

“We’re just buying stuffs for our house... and also... for the kids, that’s why I brought them with me.” Min Jung reasoned.

“Really? With those big bags?” Mr. Chairman asked making Min Jung quite embarrassed. Min Jung sighed.

**END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“That’s how it goes. I told her not to leave, well of course she can’t say no to me.” Mr. Chairman explained.

“Excuse us, we’ll go upstairs.” Min Jung informed as she bowed to the chairman, with the kids.

“You, Kim Jae Won, this is your last chance. If you did something again that will cause them to leave, I won’t help you anymore. I’m leaving, take care of them. I’m warning you!” Mr Chairman warns and bids his goodbye.

 

Min Jung is busy unpacking some of their things, yes ‘some’ for who knows she might pack her things in case she wants to leave again. While packing, Jae Won walked into her and back hugged her.

“Min Jung, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to kiss that woman.” Jae Won said.

“Liar! Get off!” Min Jung shoves away Jae Won’s hugged on her. “Who’s that woman you kissed?”

“Honey, you completely misunderstood me. Please give me another chance.” Jae Won begged.

“I’m asking who that woman is.” Min Jung once asked again.

Min Jung stares at Jae Won’s eyes; who is hesitating to answer. He just closed his eyes and took a deep sighs.

“Okay, I think that’s your answer to my question. I’m going to push through the divorce.” Min Jung said leaving her husband in disbelief.

 

Jae Won sits on the bed and sighs. While thinking deeply, he grabbed his phone ringing and answers it.

“Jae Won-aahh!! Where are you?” Ha Neul asked through the phone. Yes, it was Ha Neul who called and she sounds drunk.

“Ha Neul? Are you drinking? Where are you?” Jae Won asked curiously.

“Yahh I was the one asking where are you. Aish! I’m in Gold Hotel’s bar.” She replied in a drunken way.

“Go-GOLD HOTEL?? Why in our hotel? Didn’t I tell you not to go to any of our properties? What if father finds out?” Jae Won scolded.

“Jae Won-ahh, don’t worry. They won’t notice me.” She chuckled still in a drunken way.

“Stay there. I’ll go there.” Jae Won said, he disguised himself as other man in going there.

When Jae Won arrives there, he saw Ha Neul lying down her head on the table. He carries her in bridal style out of the bar, as he lowers down his head so the staffs there won’t notice him. Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter