♡ Chapter 001

♡ Greatest Love ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mid 70's

“I now pronounce you Husband and Wife...” the priest said as the couple made their bows. It’s a typical Sunday morning when the wedding happened between the couple Kim Jae Won and Lee Min Jung at the age of 25. They were classmates since they were High School. Their longing patience and love with each other made them step into another stage of their life: the marriage. The wedding was extravagant because they wanted the party to be elegant and fantastic in the eyes of their guests.

Kim Jae Won is a chaebol of their family. He’s the next heir to take charge of their properties. His family is the richest in the city of Seoul; they owned 3 big restaurants and 2 hotels where many of people came to visit and stay in.

Lee Min Jung is in the middle class; the smartest and brave soul woman in their village. Her family can still afford all of the needs of Lee Min Jung especially that she’s studying in the school of the rich people. And there, she met her other half who is Kim Jae Won.

Years passed by, Min Jung gave birth to her first born child, Kim Ha Min. It’s a baby boy who got the handsomeness of the father.  When Min Jung gave birth, Jae Won filed a leave from his work to concentrate on his family. The side of Jae Won’s family was very happy to hear that his child was a boy. It’s a great honor to them because another chaebol has been welcomed to their family tree. After few months Min Jung was pregnant again and after 9 months of carrying the baby, she gave birth but now it’s a baby girl named Kim Ha Yi. The two grew up healthy with their parents; however, Jae Won started to become very busy at work.

Ha Min was 4 y/o and Ha Yi was 3 y/o, they lived like what normal kids do; they play outside with their playmates and would get home very tired and sweaty. Min Jung was always the one who’s taking care of the two kids. Jae Won has only little time because of his work; he would even get home late though his company is closed.

 

 

One day

“Uhh!! Answer the phone please!” Min Jung who’s pissed keeps on calling her husband.

“Mom, look! Father sent a message.”  Ha Min, the cute little boy said as he give the iphone he was playing.

Min Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter