Chapter 2

New life...

 

You sat at the last one table. You backed in your mind to that times when you were happy family. How it was possible you didn't noticed something was wrong? You had empty cup of bubbletea in you hand when you saw Jongin, Sehun and you thought he could be Chanyeol. You thought you must call to mother and told her how was at school.

'Honey, are you okay?'

 

'Yes, I am. I just call to say the school is good. When are you going to back to home?'

 

'About one I think.'

 

'Okay. See you later, mum.'

 

'Bye honey'

 

Your cellphone slliped out your hand and fell under the table. You gasped angrily and bent down to raise it.

You heard laugh and look up. It was Jongin.

 

'Do you need any help?' he asked

 

'Not really.' you said coldly

 

'Is it free?' he pointed chair next to you

 

'Who knows?' you hrugged your arms. He sat on it.

 

'Hmm. I should make it properly.' you looked at him totally confused. 'I'm Kim Jongin'

 

'I kn-. I'm ________.'

 

'You look very tired'

 

'Thanks. I glad you noticed it.'

 

'Ouch.. You don't have to be so cold.'

 

'Said guy who looked at me like he would like to kill me'

 

'I didn't. Whatever. I'd like to ask you ab-'

 

'Huh?'

 

'What huh?'

 

'I'm sorry but I didn't listen you. It's not that I do it on purpose. I just have bad time.'

 

'I can leave you if you want'

 

'You don't have to.' your phone started ringing 'I'm sorry bu-'

 

'Pick up' he smiled.

 

'Yes?'

 

'______, how are you?'

'Dan! I'm OK. and you?'

 

'Me too. I miss you so much. I know I made a lot of mistake in my whole life but letting your mom went to Korea was the biggest. I know she hates me now but I hope she'll forgive me someday. I feel like I lost half of my heart because of her and you of course. I would like fix it. I'm so sorry.'

 

'I miss you. But you should go sleep.'

 

'Yeah. So.. If you like to talk just call. Take care of yourself and your mum. She needs you now. Bye.'

 

'Bye.' You said painfully. You noticed Jongin was looking at you. 'What?'

 

'Nothing. What I have done to you that you don't like me so much?'

 

'I did't say I don't like you, did I?'

 

'No, you didn't bu-'

 

'Why you talk to me?'

 

'What?' he looked shocked

 

'I mean you don't talk to someone who's not you friend, right?'

 

'How, do yo-. Whatever. You know, when you talk to unknown people then they stop beeing unknown and then th-'

 

'Ok. I get it. Stop, please. I can't know I like you or not because I dont know you. Is it right answer?'

 

'Less sarcastic and it'll be good' he said 'It's late you know? You should back home.'

 

'You are not m-'

 

'Calm down. You're so unfriendly. You hurt my feelings' he said and you smiled. His company makes you feel better. But when you thought about your family your eyes were full of tears..

 

'Hey _____. What's wrong?' he said with care

 

'I must go now. Nice to see you an-'

 

'____________'

 

'Huh?'

 

'Why are you so sad?'

 

'It's not your bu-' he look at you with a bit angriness in his eyes. You sighed 'It's a long story and I really ought to go home.'

 

'See you later?'

 

'Who knows?' you smiled sadly and went out.

 

Your apartament was street far so you walked. Jongin was so kind but you know you were awful. You know you couldn't change your mother's decision but you were so depresed. You entered your room and tear fell down your cheek and then another, another, and you lied down your bed and started cry. It caused big tirednes and you fell asleep.