Chapter 7

New life...

 

'Mum I go fo-'

 

'Okay. What time are you going to back home?'

 

'About te?'

 

'may be'

 

When you were on the ground floor and lift's door opened you saw Kai who was waiting for you.

 

'Hello sweetheart' he smiled and cuddled you 'everything alright?'

 

'Hello Kai. Sure.' You told him about your conversation with mum and that you felt much better after. He was glad. You went to the cinema and watched Comedy. You didn't understand a some part when they used slang but film was very interesting. You were interested by Korea it's why you could speak Korean. You wanted to visit Korea but it wasn't like your dream. Maybe beyond Kai. Not maybe. For sure.

 

'Where are you taking me now?' you asked when you were walking ahead

 

'You said I want see your dance' he said simulated your voice

 

'I don't talk in this way!' you playfully hit his arm. He held your hand and you walked into the park. You a bit confused asked him did he dance in park but he just smiled. After a moment you sam a bunch of children. 'Not me. They. But we can with them.' Children were dancing and Kai with them, you laughed. Suddenly one little boy took your han and started dance with you. When music stopped he still took your hand. Kai came to you with little girl who was holding his hand. She said to himm 'Kai oppa, you have really beautiful girlfriend' you blushed a little

 

'I know, Yuri.'

 

'I'd like to be your boyfriend' said the little boy still holding your hand.

 

'Kai oppa is her boyfriend.'

 

'So what?'

 

'Your so immature.'

 

'But Kai hyung always let me t-'

 

'She's too important for me. Sorry Changmin' he ruffled his hair

 

'I'll be wait for you' he said and hugged you. You laughed. 'Goodbye noona' he said and left you.

 

'Bye oppa and goodbye unnie' you waved her 'Bye Yuri'

 

'How was my dance? I think you don't know because of Changmin and yo-'

 

'Are you jealous?' you laughet at him 'Those kids like you a lot. How long yo-'

 

'About 2 years. Now they're seven or eight. I come here almost every day. This kids are amazing'

 

'They are. Kai? Yuri calls you oopa, others too. Why I can't?'

'You call every guy oppa and I want be someone special for you'

 

'You are' he wraped your waist and pulled you closer and his lips met yours. Then you went to restaurant. You ate ramen and after you continued your walk. You loveed spend your time with him.

 

'Can you show me your ballet?'

 

'Now? And for what?'

 

'I'm so curious. It's unusual. Oh please! There are just a few people. Do it for me'

 

'What would I get for that?'

 

you sighed 'what do you want?'

 

'Trullu, deep, passionate, romantic kiss'

 

'Deal.'

 

His movements were amazing but it was a bit funny that he danced ballet. He came closer and kiss you. In that moment you coiuld even die. It was the best kiss in your whole life. He stepped back.

 

'Come on prima-ballerina'

 

'I'm not a prima-ballerina'

 

'Come on Kai. I can't be late. Please.' he pointed his cheek. When you were very close he turned his head and you kissed his lips.

 

'You such a kid, Kim Jongin' you boyh laughed

 

 

SUNDAY

 

While you were sleeping your phone rang. It was Kai.

 

'Hello. Did you sleep well, babe?'

 

'You woke me up but yeah thanks'

 

'Dou you wanna visit me?'

 

He was amused because of your sleepiness. You agreed and end fixed your look. You wore gray tigh jeans, turquoise blouse and gray cardigan. You were sleepy and your ovement was lazy. When you were at his dor you knocked after a moment he opened it.

 

'_____'

 

'Kai' you too smiled

 

He leaded you to livingroom. The sun was shining and the room was more interesting than last time you saw it. You sat on the sofa and he next to you.

 

'I thoughtwe can see match.If you want.'

 

'Why not?'

 

He turned TV on and brought some snack. Chelsea won 3-2. Then he changed channelon MTV.

 

'Oh, Super Junior'

 

'You know them?' he was so surprised

 

A birt. Nevermind. What will we do now?'

'I think we can go eat something.'

'I can cook for you. I wanna eat pancackes'

'Are you sure?'

'I'm not going to burn your kitchen'

you both went to the kitchen and you made pancackes. He looked at you whole time. You told him in London you often cooked for family but you didn't like it. But then it was your passion. He eat a lot of. You were glad he liked it. He told you he didn't eat pancackes since 3 years or more.

'You know tomorrow is school. I should go now.'

'Sure, by the way you should more often cook for me. It was delicious.'

'Yeah.'

He walked you and kissed for goodbye.

'See you tomorrow.'

'Bye'