Chapter 6

New life...

From: Mum

Honey you forgot your keys. I must go to the doctor and then to work. I'll back about 7 p.m. See you then?

 

To: Mum

Okay.

 

You sat on the bea and looked around. His room was chleaner than your, just white, black and gray but was very cosy. You went out and wishpered 'Kai?' 'Yeah, he for sure hear you' you thought. You went to washroom and fixed your hair, washed your face and went away. You sat on the sofa and you decided to watch TV. You were watching weird drama and jumped when Kai touch your arms.

 

'Ah! You scared me!' he kiss your cheek and your heart was beating milion time faster than should.

 

'Sorry baby. Hungry?'

 

'A bit. Can I help you?'

 

'You can wait here.' he winked to you

 

After a few minutes he back with plate ot sandwiches.

 

'Bon appetit!' He smiled and you nodded. He made tasty sandwiches but you ate in silence. Both of you didn't know how to start conversation.

 

'Did you sleep well?'

 

'I did, and you?'

 

'I don't like that bed and awerness you slept in my room. You know what I mean?'

 

'Oh yeah I know' you thought but just nodded and said 'I told you you co-'

 

'I don't wanna do anything aganist you'

 

'It wasn't so y-'

 

'In your opinion. I really like you and I don't wanna hurt you.'

 

'I get it' you didn't but that was better way

 

'What would you like to do?'

 

'I must take my bag from Yooji'

 

'We go later.' he graped your palm and you stood up, he placed you on his lap, hugged you and you rested your head on his arm. You have boyfriend earlier but you werent for him who he was for you. You liked him and broke up was hard for you. Despite you knew Kai about week he was very important for you and you hoped you were important for him. He wanted kiss you interrupted him.

 

'Can I check my mail?'

 

'Sure' he sighed and pointed laptop on the table.

 

Hou had a mail from Nathan. He said they were missing you and they thought about visited you but they weren't sure.

 

'Just please don't cry.'

 

'I won't. It wouldn't change anything'

 

'Tell me about it'

 

'My step-brother at first was very annoying. Hole time he did everything to made me angry. Month or so we were like true brother and sister. And I like Daniel but I could't call him dad. It couldn't escape for my throat. I don't get why they broke.' he hugged you and kissed your cheek.

 

'Let's go to Yooji' he said 'you should change clothes but personaly I think you look great.' clothes were of course to big but comfortale and his. You changed your clothes and then you went to Yooji.

 

You were in lift and you were on propery floor you turned to him. 'I think you should wait here' he smiled 'I know she dosn't like me'. Of course Yooji noticed him and tried so hard to know what was he doing there. You didn't have time so you promised to tell her later. You and Kai wanted to drink bubble tea. You went to cafe and he bought two.

 

'I can pay for myself' you said

 

'Of course you can but you needn't' you rolled your eyes.

 

You sat next to window and talked about him this time. His big passion was dance. You told him you would like to see him. He also liked football.

 

'me too'

 

'really?'

 

'You know I lived in England. Nathan love it so much so I watched matches with him'

 

'Your favourite team and footballer?'

 

'Team Chelsea I think'

 

'And footballer?'

 

'Torres and your?'

 

'Well it's funny. Mine too. We should watch match together, shouldn't we?' you nodded. He told you he was once in London and it was nice city, then you talked about other stuff.

 

'What's the time?' he grabbed his cellphone freom pocket 'Quarter to seven. Why? Am I boring?'

 

'No. I just must go home.'

 

'I'll walk you but by the way don't you think I need your number?' you took hiis phone and entered your number.

'You live in nice area' you smiled. He was more handsome when his hair and eyes shined in sun. His wonderful smile and the way he treated you... You were sure you crushed for him.

 

'Any plans tomorrow?' he took you for a ground.

 

'N-no I don't think so' he proposed cinema or trip. You chose both. He kissed you and waved for goodbye. You knocked to the door and your mum opened. You sat with her on the couch.

 

'How's your leg?'

'Good. And your school?'

 

'Good. Yooji is very good friend.'

 

'And this gu-' she saw you felt uncomfortable 'I know you mad at me or you hate me and I can't take this.'

 

'I don't hate you I'm just disappointed. I'm your doughter and you didn't tell me you di-'

 

'I know I'm really sorry.' you hugged her 'I love you honey'

 

'I love you too mummy'

 

Rest day you spent with mum but you couldn't stand how she knew about Kai you thought she probably saw him when he walked you home. She said she was happy you had friends here.