Chapter 9

New life...

[flashback] 

 

Whole time you avoided Kai. You spent time with Yooji. She knew you was sad but she didn't ask. Mum too knew you behaved was different. Your life became more annyoing than earlier. Yor life was like total disaster. One look at was enough for your heart to broke even more than was. You felt so hurt. But even after this you still needed him.

 

You put your book into locker when you felt someone grapped your elbow. You looked at this hand

Tanned hand.

Kai's hand.

He was leading you outside. Just his touch was enough to made you comfortale but you knew he cheated you and you were so hurted.

 

'Let! Me! Go!' you were yelling

 

'Calm down and stop yelling' he was angry but you weren't affraid

 

'Was it fun?'

 

'What are you talking about?' he was really confused but your angrier rised more and more but you kept it in you.

 

'How fast will you find the answer? Hmmm. I've got an idea! Let's make a bet. You're good in it, aren't you?'

 

'Are you ________?' she asked you in English what was unusual in here 'I'm Krystal'

 

'Yes. Why?'

 

'I think you should know your boyfriend I mean Jongin. Oh God. It's so painful for me that I must tell you that nasty thing'

 

'What do you mean?'

 

'Kai has a bet. I'm sorry but you are main theme of it. I'm so sorry. I gotta go. I hope you'll be fine.'

 

'I will'

 

Now he was shocked and you stoped keeping it in you.

 

'Was it a fun for you?! Making this whole things just because of bet! What was the prize? Ah nevermind. You cheated me!' he tried grab your hand 'Don't touch me!' he backed his hand and you calmed yourself. 'So I had to fall for you right? You won. I fell.' tears run down your cheeks. You run away. He didn't stop you. Becouse of tears you couldn't see your way. You sat down next to lockers. Tried calm down yourself.

 

'________?' you heard known voice 'Why are you crying?'

 

'I'm not'

 

'You were. Is it Kai's f-'

 

'Did you know about the bet?' he just looked at you 'of course you did. Good fun don't you think so?'

 

'Let me explain, please.'

 

'No' you wanted to go away but he grapped your wrist.

'Wait. You must know about it.' you turned back to him

 

'Talk'

 

he sighed 'It was my idea. I know you have right be angry but you also must know Kai broke it.' you looked at him with pocker face so he continued 'He told me your life is a big mess and he didn't want to hurt you. I was angry but now I know he proceded right. Bet had end before cinema. Who told you about it?'

 

'Krystal'

 

'This is next thing you must know. Krystal was in relationship with Jongin. By one year it was perfect relationship. Everybody envied them but after she started meet with other guys. She betrayed him.'

 

'How long?'

 

'About 2 weeks. She wasn't careful with it.' he sighed '_______, I know Kai hurted you but after all this bet didn't exist when you getting closer to each other. I think you ought to talk with him.'

 

'I don't know. Now I'm totally lost.'

 

'He fell for you too. I know him so long. He didn't pretend' he said when you were walking away. After all you decided talk to him. You went to his house but he wasn't there. You didn't know him as much to know where he could be but you thought that he could do what he did the best.

 

½ h later you were in the park. You heard music and you went in that direction. You saw Kai was sitting with Yuri. She noticed you but you showed her to be quiet

 

'I think you shouldn't be sad oppa. For sure she loves you.'

 

'I'm not as sure as you Yuri. I hurt her a lot'

 

'But she came he-' she quicly covered 'I'm sorry unnie' and she quickly run to her bunch. Kai lifted his head '_____'

 

'Can we talk?' he stood up and you walked in the park

 

'I know it doesn't change anything but I want apologize you'

 

'I thik I know why she told me about it and I'm g-'

 

'Who is she?'

 

'Where?' you looked around

 

'Nowhere. I mean you said She told me. So who is she?'

 

'Krystal'

 

'______ I dont know what did sh-'

 

'Wait. Let me end. She told me that but I'm glad you broke this bet but it still hurt me. I talk with Sehun. You are lucky that you have friend like him.'

 

'What now?' you shrugged 'Are you going to forgive me?'