Chapter 3

New life...

 

'___________!' you heard Yooji

 

'Hello' you said

 

'Hello. I hope you're ready for Math'

 

'Why not?' you said with little smile when you thought about Jongin. Maybe Yooji didn't like him and he probably didn't like most part of school but he was very itresting person.

 

'Are you listening me?'

 

'Not really. I'm sorry.' you were saying while bell rang. You both entered class and took your seat. When you were unpacking your bag Jongin sat next to you. You didn't look at him but you felt his sight on you. The teacher started lesson and talk about logarithms.

 

'You won't say me hello?' he asked pretended sadness.

 

'Hello, Jongin' you said with smile

 

'Kai'

 

'What?' you asked lost

 

'You can call me Kai. Jongin is so formally.'

 

'So hello Kai. How are you?'

 

'Why are you so sarcastic? I'm fine. And you look better than yesterday.'

 

'Yeah I know. I wanna apologize you. Yesterday I wasn't kind. I just have hard time and you know I do-'

 

'Jongin! I reminded you if you again fail your math yo-'

 

'I'm sorry.'

 

'Be quiet now. In your book on pages 50 to 52 are exercise.You will work in pairs. You have two lessons for it.'

 

You started your exercise. He failed Maths but he got it and you didn't even checked his answers.

'Why you failed Maths? It is easy, isn't it? I see you know how do this'

 

'I just didn't have a time last year. Why you moved here?'

 

'My mother took divorce and she got new job.'

 

'Are you missing your father?'

 

'Stepfather. I miss him a lot.'

 

'I'm sorry. So he's Daniel, right?'

 

'Yes' You made mistake. Here should be 2 not 3.'

 

'Right. And who's Natan? Friend? Boyfriend? Brother?'

 

'He's Daniel's son. Are you really interested by this?'

 

'I wanna get to know you a little bit more.' he said with smile. Rest you talked about your favourite things etc. At the end of first lesson you saw Sehun came into your class.

 

'Kai, have you seen Chanyeol?' Kai shook his head. 'And hello' he said to you 'Kai?' Sehun asked

 

'Right. ______ it's Sehun.'

 

'Nice to meet you' you said and he smiled. He was very handsome but totally diffferent from Kai.

 

'How our Kai's working? You know he's a bit lazy you should motiveted him.'

 

'Sehun stop. _______ can you g-'

 

'Sure' you said and stood up. 'Bye Sehun'

 

'Oppa' he said seriously. You just bowed and went out from class.

 

'_________. How have you made it?' Yooji was so excited

 

'What are you talking about?'

 

'You talk with Jongin. I told you yesterday he doesn't like not his friends. Everybody look at you because is something unusual. They envy you.' she laughed but suddenly she stoped and gasped 'Sehun' and covered when she noticed what she done. You pat her arm. 'So she like Sehun' you thought.

'That's ok. He's nice' you said and you both backed to class.

 

'Kai oppa? Jongin oppa?' you laughed a bit

 

'What?' he looked amused

 

'I forgot you older so you are my oppa, right? It's a bit funny'

 

'You should but I don't think it's necessary. Just Kai.'

 

'So just Kai, let's work.'

 

'Can I ask you something?'

 

'I'm not sure' you smiled

 

'What Yooji have said about me?'

 

'That you are lazy and yo-, No. Sorry. It was Sehun's opinion.'

 

'Sarcastic again' he sighed. 'So?'

 

'I think it would be unfair if I tell you'

 

'Umm, well. She told you something and you don't wan-'

 

'Do you really think I'll tell you' you asked 'Yooji told me her opinion and I'll keep it for myself'

 

'You're such interesting person Once you're friendly and happy but then sarcastic and sad. It's curious.'

'I can't change it. I wish I were at home with full family. I don't talk.. Nevermind. I'm sorry.' you felt a bit ashamed. You didn't know him as much but you felt very comfortale with him. Like you would know him for a very long time.

 

'Don't be sorry. You love them and it's normal you talk about them' you noticed most part of students were looking at you and he knew you felt uncomfortable with it. ' And it's normal too'

 

'It's just because of you.' You couldn't keep it for yourself

 

'I know. But now it's a part of your fault.' he said amused 'You know, I wouldn't talk to you but you're so interesting.'

 

'So they aren't interesting?'

 

'Some of them are. Not just Sehun' he said like mind-reader. 'They think I'm bad or somethin and they don't like me. Yooji told you that for sure. But you still talk with me. So you see? You're different.'

 

'I don't care what other think. I mean it's my decision with who I will talk. I think Sehun is waiting for you.' you said when bell rang and you noticed him.

 

'So see you next time'

 

'See you'

 

'_____! You must tell me everything!' Yooji said but you just smiled Rest lesson as boring. And next day passed by.

 

Wednesday – no Maths.

No Maths – no Kai.

 

This Wednesday wasn't good. You were late, you forgot your lunch and didn't do homework. What was worst your mother sprained her ankle and rest day you spent like her servan cuz she couldn't move. Thursday you spent at home with her. You tried so hard to not think about that whole situation. But when you couldn't take it anymore you asked her but she didn't answer. You went to your room and checked your mail and wreote to Nathan to ask how was they and somethink in this type. Then you checked facebook. You were surprised when you saw an invitation from Kai. You accepted it and chacked out his profile. 'He's so handsome' you thought. After a while you got a message.