Chapter 5

New life...

 

You walked near 'EXOTIC' club but you decidet to back there. It wasn't that you liked clubbing but 'Why not?' you thought.

 

The club was really nice. Gray walls, shiny dancefloor, a lot or colorful lights, loud music wchich you didn't know. You liked this club. Bartender was occupied by flirty girl so you used it and bouth drink and then next. You knew it was stupid but you one time wanted to not think about problems. You decided to get on the floor and one guy started dance with you. At first was space between you but then he came closer. He wasn't handsome but wasn't ugly. He talked to you but it deffinitely wasn't Korean and you didn't understand hat did he say and you started laughing. He put his hands on your waist and pulled your closerYou danced for a while like that for a while but he pulled you even closer and tried to kiss you. You tried to push him away but obviously he was stronger. He smiled to you.

 

'Leave me!' you yelled but he just hugged you tightlier. You couldn't move just yelled 'Leave me!'

 

'________?' you looked in direction from voice came. Guy quickly let you.

 

'Kai!' you hugged him with relieve.

 

'I'm glad too that I see you. But are you okay? He wa-'

 

'Thank you' your voice was very shaking 'I cou-'

 

'It's ok. Now you are safe.' he hugged you 'You drunk. I'll walk you ho-'

 

'No!' you yelled and pushed him away 'Mum would kill me or something.' You walked away from club and he said 'I'll take you to my home' you opened your eyes widely 'Don't worry I won't touch you or whatever you think I will do' you nodded and he smiled. He graped your hand and you were walking to his home. 'or maybe I'll do it'

 

'w-what?' you were a bit afraid

 

'But just if you'll agree'

 

After 15min of walked you were in his house. You slipped your shoes and trip over other what made him laughing.

 

'Hahaha so funny' you whishered ironically.'Your paren-'

 

'Are in China. You will sleep in my room' you nodded. 'Come'

 

Livingroom was so colourless, his room too. You sat on his bed and he gave you T-shirt and sweatpants and he went away. You changed clothes and went away too. He was sitting on the sofa.

 

'Can you give me something to drink?'

 

'Sure' he went to the kiitchen

 

You sat on the sofa and despite will you thought about Nathan and Daniel. Tears run down your cheek. He came back with glass of water and heard your sobs.

 

'Hey ________, what happedned?'

 

'N-nothing, I-I just. I-I can't take this whole situation. I mean Daniel, Nathan, Mum. They don't even talk with me. I feel so lonely. They didn't tell why they broke, she just took me here. Nobody takes care of me.' tears still running domn your face

'You have Yooji' he hugged you 'and me' when he kissed your forehead you puted your head up 'They probably wanna do what is the best for you'

 

'In their opinion' you added rubbing of your tears 'I think I should go sleep' you stood up and he graped your wrist and pulled you into his embrace. He put his finger on your chin and you looked in his eyes. He placed his pulmp lips on yours whit his hand on your waist. You put your hand on his arms. He stepped back.

 

'I'm sorry, I promised I wo-'

 

'I don't mind' he smiled and kiss you again with passion... He kissed your neck

 

'Nah! I don't wanna any marks' you hit him playfully

 

'Why not? Other should know you're mine' he wishpered into your ear

 

'Su-. Wait. What?' confused

 

'If you don't wan-' you kissed him in answer. He pulled you closer and his hands traveled on your whole body. He bit your lip desperatelly asking to be let in. You gasped and he slide his tongue in your mouth. You were too tired to fighting with him on domination. It was the best kiss in your whole life. After a moment he stepped back.

 

'You must go sleep. I don't wanna do this to you in that way' you nodded and walked to his room. At the door you turnad 'Woul-'

 

'No. I won't keep my hands out of you.'

 

'Good night then'

 

'Good night, babe'

 

You covered yourself his quilt. It was smelling him. You fell asleep like in heaven.