Chapter 8

New life...

 

You came to school a bit too early so you decidet to go to the wachroom. You were fixing your hair when the door opened. Red haired girl stepped in. She was as tall and skinny as you and you couldn't deny she wasn't beautiful. She looked at you and went into the cabin. You went out and saw Kai. He was really surprised you werent late and asked you to wait for him cuz he forgot his book from the locker. He kissed your cheek and disapear in crowded hall. You noticed red haired girl was looking at you. She came closer.

 

 

Kai POV

 

I took my book from locker and backed to ____ but she wasn't there. I looked around and decidedto go to classroom. I took my seat and I notices _____. She sat ith Yooji. I was surprised she didn't look at me. I texted her 'What happened.' I knew she read it but she didn't respond. After a bell she quiclyrun away from the classroom.

 

'Yooji!'

 

'Woah! Jongin. You talk to me. What do you want?'

 

'Why does she avoid me?'

 

'Does she? I don't know. Sorry. Now I must go'

 

'Where?' I asked hoped she was going to ______.

 

'Away from you.'

 

Whole day she avoid me. And I didn't know why. What I did wrong. While I was waiting for her next to gate someone touched my back. I turned back and I saw Krystal.

 

'Hi. How are you?'

 

'Don't pretend interested'

 

'You hurt me'

 

'I can't hurt someone without feelings. What do you want?'

 

'I want you back to me. I know you with that cute girl and I don't have any chance so bye.' She walk to her friends. I saw ___. She was in the bus. '!' I though.

 

I knew Krystal made it on purpose but I didn't like the way she talk about her.

I was in relationship with her. After year she started to betray me. She betray me obout 2 weeks. Sometimes I have seen her with other guys but I didn't mind she slept with them or something. This gave when she tried to flirty fith my friend Chanyeol. She didn't admit. She said it wasn't true. I broke up with her but she still tried made me fall for her again

 

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday was alike. When I had lessons with her she sat with Yooji and on corridor she tried so hard to treat me like I was invisible. Everytime she noticed me she changed her direction.

 

Friday

 

I decided to talk to her even against her will.When she was at her locker I grapped her elbow and took her outside despide she tried so hard jerk out of my hug.