Chapter 4

New life...

It was a message from Yooji. She asked why you weren't at school. You responded you'll tell her tomorrow and you wished her goodnight.

 

 

'Mum, after school I going to go to Yooji. I probably won't come back today.'

 

'Okay honey. But text me if you won't back today'

 

'Sure. Bye.' you kissed her cheek and went to school.

 

You changed your clothes and went to gimnastic hall.P.E. was the worst lesson for you.

 

'_______!' Yooji as waving to you 'why weren't you yesterday?'

 

'My mum had an accident. I wanted help her a bit.'

 

'Is she alright?' you nodded. Every exercise you made very lazy. You get E for it. Next wwas 2x Korean and you got C for quick test, then Geography, Biology – boring. Then Art, the best lesson for people with talent but your talent was so invisible.And then the best lesson for you – 2x Maths. It wasn't just because of Kai. You really like Math. You rere lying on the table while you heard Kai

 

'You weren't at scholl yesterday'

 

'Nice to see you too. I'm fine, thanks for asking' he looked amused 'it's not funny'

 

'We have A. One error.' it took a moment when you understood what did he talk about 'you see? I'm, I mean we're very clever' you laughed at him.

 

Today teacher explained how make those exercise propery. Kai was lying on the table and after a moment fell asleep. Yooji told you she didn't like him and now you wonder why. It wasn't because he was handsome, he was really kind for you. You really liked him. Despite you met him just on the Maths. You saw the teacher noticed that Kai was laying so you kicked his ankle. He looked at you sleepy and a bit angry.

 

'Jongin?!' teacher said 'Can you not sleep?'

 

'I didn't slleep a moment ago'

 

'So tell us the result' Kai looked down and you quikly wrote 9½

 

'9½'

 

'your luck'

 

'Oh.. Thanks _______' he wishpered

 

'No problem but now I kthink I know why you failed' he smiled 'If I didn't I wouldn't met you.'

 

'what a prize' you smiled.

 

Bell. You stood up.

 

'Must you go?'

 

'No but I thought Sehun will come'

 

'No he won't today he isn't here'

'Then I can stay' You said. You kept pen in your hand and accidentally you touched your face. The pen left sign on your cheek.

 

'No!' he laughed 'Stop laughing at me!' you looked for wet handkerchief in your bag. You took one and touched your cheek,

 

'Gimme that' he said graped it from your hand. You held your breath in that time 'done' he smiled.

 

'T-thanks'

 

'You should watch out, baby' you looked shocked

 

'W-what?'

 

'Don't you like it?'

 

'It's weird'

 

'Why?'

 

'just?'

 

Rest lesson you had to do yourself tasks.

 

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllll

 

'So see you Monday, right?' he asked

 

'Right' you smiled and went to your locker

 

'_________, would you like to visit me?'

 

'Sure Yooji'

You watched films and talked a bit about Kai. She was happy that you had good comunication with him. You told her about you family and how you felt whith that.

 

'It's late. Hmm can I rest my bag here? I must take care of some business. I'll take it tomorrow'

 

'Sure'

 

You went to the toilet to change your clothes. You wore clack thight jeans, gray top and white loose blouse. You made pony-tail with your long brown hair.

 

'So see you tomorrow?'

 

'Bye' you went away from her home.