Chapter 1

New life...

 

'Why I always must be late!?' you thought at the door your class. 'It's unbelievable!' Yo took deep breath and opened the door.

 

'I'm sorr-' you couldn't end because of your teacher. '______, finally. I want to welcome a very special person. She's new here, _____ please come here.' the teacher said. Your heart jumped to your throat.

You slowly came closer.

'Please introduce yourself.' the teacher smiled.

 

'Umm..'My name is _______ and I'm hoping to get to know each and every one of you. Please take care of me.' you said and bowed your head.

 

'Thank you.' the teacher said. 'Please take a seat there.'

 

'Thank you' you said and quickly went to your seat pray for not stumble.

 

You sat next to boy who was layingon the table. You were so relieved when all atention went away of you. You looked at the boy. He was tunned, had dark hair and eyes. He had pink plump lips.When you turned your head you noticed he was looking at you. He was very handsome at all.But he didn't look at you kindly. You stoped look at him and you were doing exercises.It was the only lesson with him.

 

At lunch-break you went alone. When you sat on a bench you heard someone was calling you. 'Hello, my name is Yooji.'

 

'Hi, I'm ______.'

 

'I'm sorry for interrupted your lunch, but you're new and don't know anybody so I thought it will b-'

 

'If you wanna you can stay. And thank you, it was kind' you said with smile. She nodded and sat nexxt to you. You feel a bit uncomfortable because got to know new people was what you like the least but she was very nice person

 

'Why are you moved here?'

 

'It's a long story. But in short my mother got new job.'

 

'Are you from America?'

 

'I was lived in London for more than 10 years so I think I'm a British' you smiled.

 

'Your Korean is really good.'

 

'I don't think so but thanks'

 

'Well, you know we have a lot of lessons together so you can sit with me' she said. You nodded.'But not on the Maths'

 

'Why?' you said confused

 

'You sit with Jongin, right?'

 

'So? Would he kill me if I change my place?'

 

'It could be' she laughed 'He's not our grade. He must pass his semester and probably he won't make it.'

 

'You don't like him, huh?'

'It's not that. I just. Umm, he's an . He doesn't even talk to others than his friend. But girls of course love him.'

 

'Popular bad boy?' you laughed and she too. Rest break she told you about people you should know.

 

School wasn't as bad as you thought but you still felt homesic. While you were going to your locker you saw Jongin with blonde boy. He was an tall as Jongin but he was so skinny. You opened your locker and put into your things.

 

'Who's she?' blonde asked

 

'She's new.'

 

'Seriously?' he asked sarcastically 'Can you tell me something I don't know?'

 

'I have Math with her.' he said 'It's all I know and stop asking. Where's Chanyeol?'

 

'Math? Your bad lu-'

 

'Sehun, can you just shut up?'

 

'I' just take care of you. I will be shame when she noti-' he couldn't finish because Jongin hit him 'Yah! Don't do that again! And Chanyeol wasn't at school Mr. Kim'

 

You closed your locker tried not to heard what did they talk about but you noticed you had to go in their direction to exit. You take deep breath and wanted to go ahead but you stoped when your phone rang. It was Nathan.'What's up?' he asked.

 

'Hello Nathan, I don't think it's interesting. You know, mum is still depressed but tries to hide it. She miss you both.'

 

'And you? New school, friends, problems'

 

'School not bad, one friend and I don't think I have problems at all. I want back home. I mean London not Seoul.'

 

'I miss you too. Everything will be alright but it recuire time. Sometimes a lot of time'

 

'Yeah, yeah. Will you tell him I missed him?'

 

'Of course. It's late. I must go sleep. Bye.'

 

'Bye.'

 

You noticed Jongin and Sehun are gone so you relieved. You decided to go to cake shop you saw at the morning. While you were walking you thought how your life changed. It was hard to you left your stepfather and his son. Your mum was at home just for sleep and backed to job. Weekends were for you but she was too tired to make something interesting. Now you spent most part at school so you didn't see mum often but you blaimed her a bit. It's not her fault at all. You just couldn't understand why she decidec to go so far away from Daniel and Nathan. She destroyed your life not just her. You tried to keep your tears away when you stepped into cake shop.