Debut?

The Elites Academy

(ERINE POV)

“Du-gu?” yoseob questioned me.

“Seanna. She wants to meet up at the café in 10 minutes time. So I need to go now.” I answered him while checking my message.

oh.. arasoh.”

“mian~”

“ani! It’s ok! We meet up again sooner or later!” yoseob cheerfully said.

But I know deep inside him, he just want to shout out ‘leaving already?! It’s been only 15 minutes! Must you go?! Please don’t go!’

seobie-ah! Let’s meet up this weekend and talk about stuffs that we’ve missed out? Ok?” I ask him, trying to make him feel better.

This weekend?! Ok! I’m free!” yoseob exclaimed, giving me a big smile on his face.

I then leave the building.

 

(At The Café)

 

Seanna arrived first and decided to sit near the window facing the road.

After 5 minutes, she saw Erine arrived in her porsche. 

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-CIV-q8JyTnM4RMY-jvm

 

Erine then walked into the café.

 

“HEY! How have you been?” Erine asked Seanna trying to lift up the mood.

“Good.” Seanna answered in a cold voice.

“Hey! Whats up? This is not the usual you.”

“It’s just that I’m in a bad mood now”

“PMS?”

“NO”

“THEN??”

“I kindda bumped into Taecyeon just now. And i…”

“Let me guess. He doesn’t know it was you and that he thought that you’re at home cause you told him that you gonna be at home for the rest of the day and now  that you’re out  you feel guilty?”

Seanna jaw dropped.

How did you know?!”

“pfft! You both will never change huh?! Come on! You’ve been doing this action since we’re in high school! You’re lazy to go out on a date with him so you made up excuses!”

Well... I can’t help it. That is just ME!” Seanna bawl, and leaned backwards.

“haha. Alright… alright… I understand.”

Btw when did you arrive?”

“A little while ago. After I arrived at the airport I took a cab and went home. Then went out again and drove my car to the studio.”

You didn’t go to your mum house first?”

“Well… I do not want to handle with her ‘welcome back my daughter party’. So I decided to go over there tomorrow instead.” Erine smiled.

ooo… I see… so the purpose of this meet up is?”

“Oh! I wanted to ask if you are interested to…”

 

Erine goes on and on talking to Seanna.

 

What?!” Seanna shouted.

“what? What?” Erine asked, confused.

Becoming an idol?!”

“yeap! And I’ve been talking non-stop and that’s the only words that you’ve heard?! Even if it’s true! Don’t tell me it’s true!” Erine pissed.

no! I mean you gotta be kidding me?!... Us?! Becoming an idol?!!... How?!”

“That’s simple! I know of someone that wants to create a girl idol group! And I’m sure we can get in cause we have the talent!”

“what talent?” Seanna asked, giving me the -.- face.

Erine give the -.- face back to Seanna.

“don’t give me that face. You know that we do have talents! I mean look. You’re good in singing. Your voice is unique. And for me I like to write songs and I know that my singing/rapping is not that bad!” Erine exclaimed, trying to convince Seanna to join with her.

Seanna gazed at Erine. Putting up the ‘are-you-sure-this-will-work-out?’ face.

After a while…

Ok! I give it a try! I mean it’s been our dream since high school to become an idol right?! So why not now?!” Seanna uttered.

“YAY! I know I can count on you!”Erine shrieked, hugging Seanna.

So when are we going to…”

Tomorrow! At 5 outside my house! Then from there we go together!” Erine cut in before Seanna can finish of her sentences.

Oh… ok…”

 

As the girls were walking out of the café to their cars.

Oh! make sure you’ll be right in time! You are always late if we have a meet up!”

“haha. Arasoh! Erine-shi!” Seanna giggled, she do admits that she’s always late.

Ok! Good! See you tomorrow then! annyeong!”

annyeong!”

 

The both girls then went home.