Erine BestFriend

The Elites Academy

(Erine POV)

“I’m not trying to create troubles with the girls just now. It’s just that I think I should barge in to make them stop what they were doing. I mean, it’s not appropriate for girls to do that. But, what’s wrong with them? Don’t they know if they were caught by the paparazzi, their brothers will be the one who gonna be in trouble? HAIZ…WAIT!  I only know that Nara is the one that has a brother name Kim Hyun Joong… so who is the other girl?” I wondered, passing through the hallway of doors.

(END OF POV)

“yaa~! Dongwoon-ah!  You made a mistake in your steps just now do you know that?!” Doojoon yelled.

“HYUNG! It’s only a slight one!  It’s not as if the audience saw it!” Dongwoon yelled back.

“JASHIK!” Doojoon knock the maknae head.

 

As b2st were walking back to their waiting room.

“YA! YA!” Yoseob shout in excitement.

“isn’t that Erine?!”

 

Before the b2st members could turn their heads to see Erine.

 

 

 

“ERINEEEEEEEEE~!” Yoseob bawl while charging towards Erine.

 yoseob15.jpg

 

“YOSEOBIEEEEE~!” Erine shouted back!

 

Yoseob than hug Erine tightly causing Erine have difficulty breathing.

“ERINE-AH! I MISS YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK? DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU SINCE THE DAY YOU LEFT SEOUL? WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL ME?  DO YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT ME WHILE YOU’RE IN AMERICA? LET ME GUESS. NO! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME ERINE-AAH~!” Yoseob cry, still in hugging mode.

“seobie-ah~ You should let me go now… you’re…”

“WHY SHOULD I?!”

“CAUSE YOU’RE KILLING ME! I CAN’T BREATHE!” Erine SHRIEK.

“oh! Sorry. Kekeke!” yoseob than let go of the hug.

“as a short, small and cute guy, you have quite a strength there boy!” Erine exclaimed still gasping for air.

“well… it’s not my fault! Who ask you not to call me?! I told you to call me when you reached there! And yet not a single call from you! Hmph!”

Yoseob swiftly turned his head to one side and pout. Signaling to me that he is disappointed with my actions.

“well… iam sorry… it’s just that I forgot…”

WHAT!? ERINE CHOI! YOU FORGOT!? HOW COULD YOU!? IAM YOUR BESTFRIEND FOR GOD SAKE!” Yoseob interrupted not allowing me to finish my sentence.

“PIAK!” Erine knocked his head.

“can you like let me finish my sentence!” Erine shouted.

“Ouch! That hurts!” yoseob whined while rubbing his head.

“good! Now listen to me! I said I forgot your number. I changed my number and my phone too remember!? I wanted to chat with you or email you through the internet, but you don’t even have an account! And talking about account, how old are you not to have one?! and by whole it’s not my fault that we can’t contact each other!!” Erine exclaimed.