Seanna & Taecyeon?

The Elites Academy

(SEANNA POV)

Where the hell is Erine? Tell me to meet her here but she’s not even here! Haiz! After I found her, I’m so gonna kill her!” I muttered while walking in hastily through the hallway of doors.

As I was walking, I saw a familiar face. Decelerating my speed to see who the person is, I then swiftly turn my whole body 180 degree. My eyes then became wide and my mouth was wide open.

“Why is he here?!  Isn’t he supposed to perform at KBS studio instead!?... Oh no! Wait! This is KBS studio! ! He is so gonna get mad with me if he finds out that I’m here. How the hell am I gonna get out of here without him noticing me?!  GOD please help me!” I murmured, still in the ‘what-am-i-suppose-to-do-now’ mode.

I was anxious and was still standing there with my back facing my boyfriend. I than stop pondering and promptly maneuver towards him and the rest of s with my face facing the floor.

“Excuse me! Someone needs to pass!” I uttered making sure they can hear so that they can let me pass through them.

Oh! Sorry!” my boyfriend replied and make a way for me to pass through them.

 

(TAECYEON POV)


 (via wooyoung)

“Oh! Sorry!” I make way for the girl that wanted to pass.

‘Is it just me or she seems familiar?’I gazed at her as she passed by me.

‘By her figure… style… She looks like… Seanna! But what would she be doing here?

 

I then dialed my girl.

“hello!”

“ya~ seanna-ah. Where are you!?”

“I’m at home studying. Where else would I be?! I cancel our date because I need to study for my upcoming test right.”

“oh yea~”

“wae?”

“aniya! It’s just that I saw someone that looks like you. I thought it was you so I called to check. ”

“ooo~ I see ”

“Ok then! Don’t mind me! You continue with your studies alrite? Call me after you’ve done studying. Bye~! love you!”

“oh ok! Byee~! love you too!”

I detect no suspicion from her voice. I think she is at home. And the girl that passed me is likely to be someone that had the same style as my sister.

“yeap! That’s right! Someone that happen to look just like her! She won’t lie to me!” I uttered.

 

(SEANNA POV)

“byee~!”

I then cut the line.

“Omg! Phew! That was close! I hope he won’t suspect me!” I blurted.

I then harshly took out my phone from my bag again and texted Erine.

‘Erine choi! Out of the many places in Seoul why must you choose this place to meet up?!’

’Hey! What’s wrong with you? What did I do wrong?’

‘Change plans. Let’s meet at the starbucks. The usual one. I’ll tell you went we meet up.’

‘Oh ok!(: see you there in 10 minutes time’

 

I then left the building and drove my Bentley to the café. 

 

 500big_pinkar58xa4kf.jpg