Pranksters

The Elites Academy

(Kim Nara's POV)

'Zzz...zzz...zzz'

'Text message from: Dongho :) '

'YA! Nara! Come down to our practice room now! Soohyun got injured! We need help! Hurry! And bring first aid kit as well! He needs it! Thanks! HURRY!'

'Reply: OK! Gimme 10mins!'

I drove my way to U-KISS's practice room, stopping over at a pharmacy to get first aid kit first. When I reached their practice room,

"WHERE IS SOOHYUN?! QUICK! I BOUGHT HELP! HURRY!" I asked the U-KISS members, who were just standing randomly in the middle of the room, while putting my LV handbag at a corner, then eagerly searching for Soohyun who was nowhere there in the room. All the U-KISS members looked like they were trying to hold back their laugh, causing their faces to turn red.

"What's wrong with you guys? Is there something on my face or what?" I asked them.

"Na...na...Nara! Haha! You...you..." Eli wanted to say something to me when Dongho cutted him.

"HELLO!" Dongho shouted cheerfully at me.

 dongho.jpg

"Where's Soohyun?" I asked him while still trying to figure out why the other U-KISS members were acting weird.

"Hehe!" Dongho giggled.

"Why are you guys acting so weird today? AND WHERE'S SOOHYUN?!" I exclaimed.

"Why we're weird? BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENED TO SOOHYUN ACTUALLY AND WE JUST WANTED YOU TO COME OVER QUICKLY CAUSE WE'RE BORED AND WE'VE GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO AND I MISS MY BESTFRIEND SO MUCH AND WE ALSO WANTED TO PRANK YOU, SO YEAH!" Dongho loudly said in one breath! 

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" all the other members laughed out loudly with one finger pointing directly at me and the other hand placed on their stomach.

"WHAT?! YOU GUYS KIDDING ME?! HOW COULD YOU! ERGH! Stop laughing, all of you!" I screamed.

Meanwhile, Soohyun walked in the room, looking fine. He didn't looked injured at all!

"ERGH! YOU GUYS! WHY DO YOU LIKE DOING THAT SO MUCH HUH, DONGHO!?" I shrugged at Dongho, chasing him around the room with my heels in my right hand. 

"HAVE YOU EVER TASTED A KILLER HEEL SIZED SEVEN?! DO YOU WANNA TRY TASTE ONE?!" I shouted at Dongho.

"NO THANKS! PLEASE DON'T! I DON'T WANT TO! ARGH, COME ON! YOU'RE MY BESTFRIEND!" Dongho shouted back.

Suddenly, I 'accidentally' fell on the ground with my down first.

"OWW!" I screamed in pain.

All the members crowded around me, Dongho stopped running around the room like an idiot and came to see what happened to me. 

"OMG, Nara, are you okay?" Eli asked.

"Would you want me to carry you on the couch?" Soohyun asked.

"Oh my, Nara! I'm so sorry! My apologies! Didn't thought my prank would lead to this! I'm so sorry! I'll call for help! Hang in there, alright?" Dongho said.

I then looked up at all of them and laughed out loud. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU GUYS WERE FOOLED! !" I exclaimed.

"WOAH! EVIL MEANIE!" Soohyun shouted then walked away.

"Hahaha! Oh well, you got me there, girl!" Kevin said.

"Haha! You plus Dongho, equals, PRANKSTERS! You two suit each other don't you know that?" Kiseop told me then he ruffled my hair.

"Hey, not the hair!" I shrugged at Kiseop.

Dongho helped me up then he asked me to wait for him outside the practice room while he went to get something. I did as he told me to. A minute later, he came out with something in his hands.

"What's that, Dongho?" 

"It's something I hope you'll keep for eternity. It represents our friendship for the past two years. Even though two years is not long enough, I still hope you'll like this thing a lot cause that two years spending time with you was so mesmerizing and wonderful. And I hope we can still be best of friends till eternity. No girl can be as weird yet funny and cute like you, Nara. You're awesome!" he winked after that.

Suddenly, a couple ring was shown from his hands. 

"WAHH! A COUPLE RING!" I exclaimed.

 2)+ring.bmp

"No no, it's not a couple ring! It's our bestfriend ring. Please keep it and cherish it well okay?" Dongho asked me with the most sincere looks in his eyes.

"HAHA. Oops! Sorry, I forgot that we're not a couple! But it's like a couple ring, seriously. And yeah, I will keep our ring well and I will cherish it like how I've cherished our times together for the past two years. Let's go through this tough friendship of us till eternity. Promise?" I replied to him, sticking out one of my pinky finger.

 tumblr_lkbln0TpgN1qfr4s3_thumb.jpg?13039

"PROMISE." Dongho clicked his pinky finger with mine with a huge sincere smile on his face, I love that smile of his.

He then slid the ring on one of my finger.

Meanwhile, while he was doing that,