Who We Are

The Elites Academy

In this fanfic, there's 6 female characters. All of them with different backgrounds & attitudes. You may choose which one you'd want to be. The names can also be changed to your preference. We just don't wanna leave too many blanks, haha :)

 

Female characters:    Seanna Chae

                                      Erine Choi/Alyna

                                      Kim Nara

                                      Zeana Park/Zea

                                      Shin Sharae

(Kim Nara's POV)

I was on the way to KBS Studio to meet my brother. He knew that I was coming. He thought that I was going there to support him but instead I have another plan in my mind.

Arrived. 

The place was full of fans queing to go in. As I came out from the taxi,

"Ya! Isn't that Kim Hyun Jun's little sis?"

"OMG! I envy her!"

"Wah?! She looks better in person!"

Comments of compliments and envies was all that I heard. They were about to rush over, approaching me, when a big sized bodyguard stopped them and guarded me. I was then directed to go into a private passageway where ONLY the IDOLS go into. 

"OPPA!" I then hugged my brother tightly.

"Ya, Nara-ah, what took you so long to come here?" my brother exclaimed.

I then pouted and showed my puppy eyes.

"Owhh! You know that I can't resist it if you do that?! Come here and give your brother another hug! You know that your hug brings me luck!"

You then smiled and gave him a tight teddy bear hug, which was his favourite.

 

(Zeana's POV)

"Hello?" Jay answered his phone.

"Oppa! What's up?" I asked him.

"Yah, Zeana, you have nothing better to do is it?"

"Ani, I just miss my big brother. You know, since you're in Korea and I'm in Seattle. And did you know that Korea and Seattle are more than 100 miles apart? Unless, I ... you know? Go visit you in Korea and ..."

"What are you up to this time, you troublemaker?" Jay cutted my sentence.

"Nothing, I just called to tell you that I've arrived in Korea and I have no friends here, apart from my brother. So, see you around! Bye! Chiao! Annyeong! Love you!" I snapped and cutted off the line.

Meanwhile, on the other line,

"YAH! ZEANA PARK! What have you got yourself into!? Does mum know about this!? You know that I don't ..."

"TOOOOOOOOT!"

Jay then shouted, "CRAP!"

 

(Erine Choi/Alyna's POV)

"Ahh...It's been so long since I've stepped into Seoul!"

I pulled my pink-coloured Victoria's Secret luggage and took off my Coach sunglasses and walked my way towards the cab. I then straight away called my mum as I got in the cab.

"Omma!" I shrugged, causing the cab driver to jerk.

"Erine-ah! When are you coming back?! I miss you so much! Not to mention your dad! And your brother! You are not planning to live there for the rest of your life right?! If so, my, your dad, & brother will..."

Before she could continue her sentence, I cutted in.

"Omma! I'm back in Korea!"

"MWAAH - !"