Six

Right Next To You

Sunny went to get a drink and saw Jessica is standing at the balcony in their dorm. She knows Jessica has been avoiding her a lot after she made up with Taeyeon.

Silently she took a small step to where Jessica is, and she stands right behind the clueless girl. She snake her hands on her waist and hug her tightly from behind.

Startled.

She try turn around to see who ‘s the assaulter but couldn’t as Sunny keeping her still.

“It’s me......” Sunny said softly, tighten her hug.

“Sunny-ah..”

“You’ve been avoiding me..”

“Sunny.......”

“Why?”

“I don’t want to ruin what you and Taeyeon have right now.. You guys finally made up to each other.”Jessica said softly.

“You are also important to me.”

‘AHM!” Both of them jumped when they heard a cough behind them.

“Tae!” Sunny and Jessica said simultaneously.

“Dinner’s ready..” Taeyeon calmly said and as sudden as she came, she abruptly left the two without looking or saying anything.

Jessica saw how Taeyeon looks towards them, she pry Sunny's hands off her waist and push the shorter girl forward.

“Go to her...” Jessica said and smile.

Sunny nodded and chase after Taeyeon and quickly link their arm together before Taeyeon have a chance to react and pull their arms away.

“Angry?”

“Why should I...”

“Okay then...” Sunny chuckles as they walk to the kitchen. She hold Taeyeon’s hands tighten whenever she felt Taeyeon try to pull her arms away.

“I said I won’t let go.” Sunny said stopping Taeyeon on what she’s doing.

---------

Taeyeon sit in the dimly litted room with only the table lamp as the source of light while the other member are all enjoying themselves by watching some Hollywood movie in the living room. The noise they made could barely give Taeyeon some peace she wanted after insisting on not joining them.

She knows she has been acting weird around Sunny lately and more, she know she get jealous for her. How when she saw Sunny and Jessica hugging earlier or when Sunny decides to exclude her from the peck she gave to the other member.

“Ugh... WHY?” She let out her frustration.

She hugs her knee and continue thinking, drowning in her thoughts.

Her thoughts interrupted when she heard the door open.

“Tae.. Why are you sitting in the dark? I thought you are sleeping..”

She glance to Sunny and plays with her finger.

“What’s wrong? Did I do something?” Sunny ask and pulls a chair to sit next to Taeyeon.

Silence.

That’s the only thing Taeyeon gave as a reply.

“Fine.. I won’t force you to talk.. I’ll be out now, join us if you feel better later.” Sunny says feeling hurt.

She left the room quietly and sat a bit far away from the rest of member who’s busy focusing on the second movie they play. She frowns and hugs her knees.

“Pabo Taeng...” She mumbles quietly.

“Am I?” Sunny almost scream when she heard a whisper from her back and surprised to see it was Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon......” Sunny stares at Taeyeon who then sit next to her. “I didn’t meant it...”

“It’s okay...” Taeyeon smiles.

“Feeling better now?”

“Yeah.. Sorry.”

“It’s okay.... I just thought I did something wrong and you hate me again..” Sunny hides her frown by turning her face to the screen.

“No.. No.... It’s just me. You didn’t do anything wrong and..... I have never once hated you. Okay?”

Sunny rest her head on her knees and turn to look at Taeyeon. She smiles. She stares at Taeyeon who’s now watching the movie. She lean closer as she attempt to peck Taeyeon on her cheek.

“Sun-----“

Unintentionally Taeyeon turn her heads right on the same time Sunny leans in.

Lips touch.

Frozen.

Wide eyes.

But neither of them pulls away and slowly, Taeyeon shut her eyes and responded, moving her lips trying to savour the moment that might’ve change everything.

They pull away but Sunny can’t hide her surprised

Both of them can’t take their eyes off each other.

Their face fulls with emotion. One with surprise while the other with hope.

Hoping Sunny won’t hate her after what she did.

“Tae—Taeyeon-ah...” Sunny stutters

“Su-- I shouldn’t have done that.” Taeyeon said quickly left into the room.

Sunny watch as her figure disappears.

She touch her lips.

Sunny get out from her daze and quickly follows Taeyeon into the room and found her sitting at the edge of the bed.

“Taeyeon...” Sunny calls softly and she shut the door.

 


well........ yeah. :P

THANK YOU

dear SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTERS, UPVOTERS and READERS.

^^