Ten

Right Next To You

I'm thinking of the impossibilities.

Should I make the first move again?

Will it turn out fine this time?

Can you handle me and my feelings?

I’m scared of losing you.. How?

Sunny thought as she stares at Taeyeon's back. She scoots closer and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s waist and stopped around her abdomen.

Taeyeon open her eyes when she felt an arm wrapped around her waist. She got pulled backwards and their gaps lessen.

She can't help but to hold her breath when she felt the small figure behind her snuggling comfortably on her back.

Decision, decision.

Taeyeon hold Sunny's arm and make the smaller girl to hug her tighter.

 

"Tae...... I thought you are sleeping?"

"I'm not. I can't sleep......"

"Ah.. Am I keeping you awake?" Sunny said as she let herself getting comfortable.

"Yes..  You are."

"Sorry.."

"Don't be."

 

Taeyeon slowly turns around lying on her side and stare at Sunny's warm eyes.

She wrap her arms on Sunny and pull the girl close. Cuddling.

Their face only inches apart.

No one says anything, as if both of them already knows what each other felt at the moment.

Eyes. Nose. Lips.

Their eyes have been moving on those three features.

Admiring.

this...

Sunny bit her lips and inching closer to Taeyeon.

Making the first move.

Their lips met.

Taeyeon froze, couldn't believed what just happened.

Wide eyes.

Both of them stay unmoved until Taeyeon finally responded. 

Eyes close.

She tilt her head and another kiss.

Sunny’s cupped Taeyeon’s cheek and deepening their kiss.

They pull away when they feels the lack of air.

 

“Sunny.......” Taeyeon calls.

“I must be drunk..”

“You don’t get drunk, Sunny..”

“I know.”

 

Instead of talking, Sunny pushes Taeyeon to lie properly on the bed and she straddles the older girl before leaning down once again.

Taeyeon complies without any complain.

------------

“What are we?” Taeyeon ask breathless. “What does this even mean. Sunny?”

“I love you, Taeyeon. Not as bestfriend, but love you, love you.”

This time Taeyeon took charge and change their position with Taeyeon's on top. She pinned  Sunny’s hands on the bed.

“I hate seeing you and Hyomin or the fact that you always kisses all the members but me.”

“I don’t kiss them, it’s just a peck..” Sunny squeals as she feels ticklish when Taeyeon gingerly kissed on her neck.

“There’s no different.. You’re still using your lips.”

“Awhh. Taengoo.... There’s so much different between peck and kiss..”

“Ah.. Really? Then you should show me..” Taeyeon pulls Sunny up to sit straight while she stay seated comfortably on Sunny’s lap.

 

Both of them feel aroused with the lack of space between them.

One peck.

Two peck.

Sunny pulls away.

 

“By the way, Hyomin and I are the bestest friend...”

“You and I are supposed to be the bestest friend....”

“Listen.. She does love me, but she knows.”

“Knows what?”

“You owns my heart....”

 

Kiss.

Taeyeon cupped Sunny’s cheek with both of her hands and tasting the girl’s mouth until they lack of air. Again.

“And you can’t do anything about me hugging Jessica. Live with it.”

 

Sunny seductively smirks before continuing where they had stopped.

 

“The girls are going to be so surprise in the morning...”

“I bet they will... But I rather have my own surprise right now.”

 

Lust takes over.

And this time no more pauses, no more stopping.

Scatter clothes.

Moans.

Grunts.

They went all the way.

--------

They lie next to each other, panting.

Sunny her side watching as Taeyeon’s chest rapidly going up and down gasping for air.

Taeyeon imitates her move. Lying on her side.

“I love you for years... I don’t know if you want the same thing as I do. Even if we could only stay as a friend, I think I’ll be content. As long you are on my side, Taeyeon.” Sunny said softly, suddenly felt insecure.

“You see our fingers right now?” Taeyeon asked as she raise their tangled fingers fitting each gap perfectly.

Sunny nodded.

“That’s how I am to you. I’m too attached to even think to backing down. I'm in love for you that I don’t know if I could think of anyone else and you’re not sleeping on my side is not a goodnight sleep, Sunny.”

“Cheesy, huh?”

“You turned me into one.”

“I love it.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

--------

They haven't been sleeping. 

“Come on..  You need to help me too..”

“I’m tired.....”

“I don’t care.. Put on your clothes.”

“Wow.... Not even a day past our relationship you already ordering me around. What have I sign myself into..” Taeyeon whines playfully earning a soft slap on her . “Yahhh.”

“Shhh. Don’t be so noisy. I want to finish preparing the breakfast first before waking up the girls.”

“Fine.... Let me clean up a bit. I’ll come out in a second.”

“Okay....” Sunny smiles and leans down and give a peck to Taeyeon who's still lying on the bed.

Both of them giggles with their lips attach.

---------

Clacking cutleries creating noise in the quiet dining room as no one wanted to say a word.

All of them are more focus on the need to fill their stomach after a whole night of drinking and recovering. As for maknae, she's just hungry. No hangover or whatsoever kicks in as she drink more soda than taking sips of the champagne or any alcoholic beverages last night.

 

“I’m in love with Sunny.... She's mine!” Taeyeon suddenly blurts out quieting the noises.

All eyes went back and forth between her and Sunny.

 

 

“WHATT?!”

That’s all Sooyoung said before moving her attention towards the food on her plate and on her member’s plates. Mission's possible.

 

“I knew this would happen sooner or later.”

Yuri said nonchalant as if she had expected it although she was quite surprised and somehow her eyes couldn’t stop stealing a look to a certain blonde in the room that has been catching her eyes for quite some time. But as always, she could never use her own advice. Job title, fail relationship advisor.   

 

“Yahhh Taeyeon! You better take care of Soonkyu or I’ll take her away..”

Jessica smirks, she’s happy. More than happy to be honest until she felt the hands she has been holding and playing under the table are prying away from her grip only to slap on her shoulders. Hard.  "Tiff, baby!"

 

“Taetae...Sunny..  Finally! Congrats!! Yah Sica! You have me why you want to take Sunny away?!”

Her hands move faster than the speed of lightning as she felt her jealousy seeps in. Only to realize, “Oops. WE’RE BUSTED.”

 

“Congratulation danshin unnies!!”

Her wishes sounded straight out reading because she is more focus in getting her defence up as she saw a pair of fork and spoon has been stealing some food from the other plate nearby. “YAaahhh! This is my eggs!” She blocks the fork from stabbing her food and steals it.   

 

“Unnie..... I heard you guys all night last night. I can’t sleep.”

She sigh, not knowing what to do. Her face red in embarrassment remembering what had she heard for hours last night. No longer innocent.

 

“What?! So it was you guys?! I knew it wasn’t my head playing trick on me . But seriously though, you need to keep it down or else you’ll traumatise every one of us. I don’t know how Seo could've survive last night. I’m lucky I wasn't that sober to care..”

Hyoyeon laugh, everyone else too. She took a glance to someone who has been secretly looking. Not really. She knows about it the whole time. Their eyes met.  She got her.

 

 

“And I, with Taeyeon.. I'm hers.” Sunny chuckled as she sees all the weird reaction from her members.

 

The End

 


 

i'm sorry if it doesn't reach your expectation. 

hehhh.

tbh. this story already finish even on the first chapter.

lol

and thank you everyone! 

your comments does help me change certain part and make it better i think. 

or at least i hope. lol

so yep.

it's the end.

thank you thank you thank you

|^v^|

and guess what.

 

 

 

i was going to publish this chapter a bit earlier but sunny did a 70 comments spam and i just stuck. lulz.

anyway,

thank you.