Baby Good Night

Be The One For Me

Is 8PM at night, GongChan goes up to the garden as he promises to YeEun to know the answer...The other members go up there too to show their support to their maknae....

5 minutes later, YeEun arrive ther and she saw GongChan already waited at the garden....

GongChan: YeEun-ssi........

YeEun: I've think of a lot of things actually~You are an idol, I'm just a ordinary person..If we really get together, I'm sure I'll cause you and other members a lot of problems then....

GongChan: Arayo~but...We can secretly couple right?? No one will really know it~

YeEun: Seriously?? I don't wanna see you guys in trouble~

GongChan: No....it won't...~YeEun-ssi...*hold her hand*.....Jebal, I've tells out all my feelings.....

Baro: YEA!!!!! Say yes please......ummmm......~

CNU: YA!!! Don't disturb, Sorry~Chan Sik ya~you may continue, Baro ya!!! Come here and shut up...

Baro: Araseo, araseo...

GongChan: YeEun-ssi.....

YeEun:...................

GongChan: don't worry about other things, later I'll tell uri manager and let him settle it.....

YeEun: But...dating with a fan sure will become a big issue later....

GongChan: I don't care.....YeEun-ssi..~

YeEun: Erm...............*look at the members*

JinYoung: YeEun ya~I know you like him....Please give him a chance to take care of you, about our fans, later I'll explain to them...Really~So, just relax and date with him....

YeEun: Really??? Can I??

JinYoung: Yes....

YeEun: JinYoung oppa, sorry about that day, I just ran away~

JinYoung: I'm fine....-smile-

YeEun: GongChan oppa, can I really have this relationship??

GongChan: Ne.....sure~Because I like you.....

YeEun: *tears drop down*...........Oppa..~

GongChan: Don't cry.....*hug her*......

YeEun: Okay....I promise to be good at you and won't make it a big issue~

GongChan: Okay......Me too~ Now, go back home and take a rest ne....

YeEun: Ne....oppa ddo~

GongChan: YeEun ya~Jalja......

YeEun: Ne....jalja oppa....

Right after YeEun leave, Baro started to fooling around....Thats why all their fans love Baro the most, he's not only a powerful rapper but yet he's also the cutest and the most active member in the group....

Baro: Gong Chan Sik!!!!! You grow older now...huh......

GongChan: Mwoya?? hyung.....

Sandeul: Baro ya~come on, let's go out and buy some food....I'll treat you this time...

Baro: Really??? Then I want ermmmmmm.............Let's eat kkoki.....Hahahah, my favourite....

Sandeul: Hyung...Let's go together ne.....ppalli 

CNU/JinYoung: Araseo~

                                                                                                                 

                                                                                                               TO BE CONTINUE....