Ex Boyfriend Is Back

Be The One For Me

After 3months both of them couple...They didn't even fight before because they love each othe so much until a new problem come to them, that's YeEun's ex-boyfriend came back from Japan and find YeEun back..

And her ex-boyfriend named JunKyu(MYNAME's JunQ as cameo)

When GongChan and YeEun are dating on the rooftop garden along with the others B1A4 members....JunKyu come and looking for YeEun....

JunKyu: YeEun ya~Finally I found you....I'm back...-smile-

YeEun: Kang....Kang JunKyu! Wae are you here?? How do you know my new address?? 

JunKyu: Ah.....is your eomma told me yesterday when I called you and your eomma picked up your phone....Am I ???

YeEun: You........you're staying here in Korea??

JunKyu: Ne....And I'm sorry that I leave you just like that last time..Can we be back together again?? Give me a chance??? And.......is these B1A4 members?? 

JinYoung: Ne...annyeonghaseyo....

JunKyu: I can't believe that you are staying with these guys.....

Baro: YA!! What did you mean by'' these guys'' We're YeEun's idol okay!!!

JunKyu: Jeoseonghamnida.......Annyeonghaseyo, GongChan ssi....-bow-

GongChan: Ne...annyeonghaseyo..-bow-

YeEun: Jun.....JunKyu oppa...........Come here, we need to talk...

While YeEun and JunKyu went aside for a talk......Baro saw GongChan with an unhappy face and worry that YeEun will leave him soon.......

Baro: Ya........maknae ya~ gwaenchana....YeEun loves you and yo know right?? So.....don't worry~That Kang JunKyu won't longer stay here....

JinYoung: Ne......Chan Sik ya~Later you go for a disscusion with YeEun...maybe it will be helpful.....

Sandeul: Ne......AND you should ask why YeEun's ex boyfriend's here....

CNU: Ne....that's right....!!! You should ask for the explaination.....

GongChan: Hyungnim.......gomawoyo~ 

So....will YeEun choose GongChan or going back to her ex boyfriend Kang JunKyu??

                                                                                          TO BE CONTINUE.....