Day By Day

Be The One For Me

After the press conference, GongChan feels better cuz he told out the relationship between he and YeEun and YeEun is happy too and some of her friends got jealous of her too because of an idol boyfriend....

Today, is the first time GongChan going out dating with YeEun after he revealed their relationship.....

GongChan: YeEun ya~YeEun ya~We're here.....YeEun ya~wake up......*kiss her lips*

YeEun: OPPA!!!! No no!! Later people saw it........*blur*

GongChan: Ya~*soft voice*....We can now dating in the public, no one will say anything again....Remember~you said you wanna everybody to jealous of our relationship??

YeEun: Ara.....araseo~

GongChan: So...let's go for a lunch then watch a movie....I know one horror movie. wanna watch??

YeEun: Oppa~horror movie oppa..~Aniya............

GongChan: Wae?? will be very good....maybe~

YeEun: Did you just said maybe....So, let's watch another movie...Ermmmm~Let's watch cartoon....Hehehe, cartoon daebak, kyeopta~

GongChan: Hello miss.....are you still a kid??

YeEun: Aniyo....I'm big girl now...Who said adults can't watch cartoon??

GongChan: Me.....Hehe *tongue out* kkaja~*hold her hand* What you wanna eat???

YeEun: Erm.............Barbeque eotteoke??? Hehe Kkaja~ *act aegyo*

GongChan: Ne....Okay~ Kkaja,......Aigoo, my YeEun's very very cute.....

YeEun: As usual....Hahaha

''OMO OMO??? Is that B1A4's GongChan, and his girlfriend..!!! Arh...Oppa....!!!''

''OOH!! That noona is cute....and she is GongChan's girlfriend''

Everyone is watching both of them dating, all of the fangirls went to the restaurant and take photos everywhere.....

But now both of them didn't care for all that, cuz they have been revealed their real relationship..So, they didn't need to care and afraid of all those gossip.......

GongChan: Noona is cute....heard that?? I think after this, you'll get many boy fans...

YeEun: Mwoya??*tongue out*

GongChan: Aish....jinjja~Here, eat this......Aaaahhh, open your mouth, let me feed you,...

''OMO, they are sweet....That KimYeEun is a very lucky girl...''

''I wish I was that girl...''

YeEun: Everyone's looking......

GongChan: Like I care...hehe..... eat more ne, chagiya~You look thin....

YeEun: Is slim, not thin.....

GongChan: Nope....is thin....

YeEun: Aish.....Whatever~ 

GongChan: Kkaja~Let's go for a movie......Okay???