B1A4 and I~~

Be The One For Me

AT NIGHT....YeEun can't sleep so she decided to go to the roof top garden and take some fresh air without informing her eomma...

YeEun: Arh.....Feel so fresh up here.....Wow, stars....I hope B1A4 oppadeul saw it too...

''Hahahaha...YA~~MWOYA?~Hahahaha''

Suddenly, she heard some noise from the side...So, she went there and take a look...

And then, she saw the familiar face again, is that JinYoung wannabe that she saw eariler in the lift...And, that guy with his friends making noise and playing along up here....

YeEun: Orh...JinYoung wannabe??

Then one of the member,  CNU heard it...Then he turns and take a look at YeEun...YeEun got shocked immediately when she saw another familiar face there,...

YeEun: Mwoya?? I'm not dreaming am I?? -slap herself-

CNU: Huh...Mwoya?? Ya, JinYoung ya~this girl call you JinYoung wannabe?? Do you know her???

JinYoung: Orh?? Annyeonghaseyo, agassi.....

YeEun: Ann....annyeonghaseyo,JINYOUNG!!! ARH!!!!!! I'm not dreaming am I?? Gosh....

Sandeul/Baro: Hahaha -laugh- this girl's cute....neomu kyeopta...

JinYoung: Jeoseonghamnida, agassi...Is my fault to not telling you the truth ...

B1A4 members: Annyeonghaseyo, B1A4 imnida....-smile, except for Gong Chan-

YeEun: Ani...aniya.....~Is not your fault,oppa....hehehe

Baro: So....cutie pie, what's your name??

YeEun: I'm.....I'm YeEun, Kim YeEun imnida...

Sandeul: Arh...Annyeong -smile- Nice to meet you...I hope you won't mind of us making noise in the midnight...

YeEun: Ne...ne...Gwaenchana -smile-

CNU: YA~Chan Sik arh...What are you doing over there?? Come over here and meet our new neighbour....

YeEun: Aniya~I'm not just your neighbour but I'm BANA too...

Baro: COOLL!!!!! I love you, YeEun-ssi...

Sandeul: YA! mwoya?? 

Baro: What?? I love all our fans including...Ermmmm Ye....What's your name again??

YeEun: YeEun eyo....

Baro: Arh..ne ...including YeEun~ -smile-

Gong Chan: Aniya~I'm sleepy, hyung...I go back home first...annyeong~

YeEun: Gong Chan op........-feeling down-

Baro: YeEun ya....am I right?? hehehe...Don't bother him, our maknae always that kind of cool looks...So, yea...hope you won't mind...

YeEun: Aniyo...oppa, i won't mind...is just I feel a bit down because I like him so much...I'm happy to see him but now he just ignore...

JinYoung: YeEun-ssi.....I'm sorry, uri maknae maybe feels tired so...

YeEun: Arayo~I can understand...

Sandeul: Erm.....YeEun-ssi~ Can I ask you something?

YeEun: Ne.....you may...

Sandeul : How old are you?? And why did you move here??

YeEun: Me?? I'm 16 years old...Actually, I used to stay at Busan but after my dad passed away, then me and my eomma move here and stay in Seoul...

Sandeul: Oohh..Okay~I'm sorry if I....

YeEun: Aniya....Gwaenchana..I'm fine -smile-

While YeEun and B1A4 members are chit-chatting on the roof top garden...YeEun's eomma comes up and saw her chit-chatting with guys up there...

Eomma: YeEun ya~Why are you up here during midnight??

YeEun: Ooh...eomma....is just I can't sleep...

Eomma: Is these guy .....Wait!!! 

B1A4 : Annyeonghaseyo auntie.....-smile-

Eomma: Ne...annyeonghaseyo........

JinYong: Auntie, do you remember me??

YeEun: Remember ??? Mwo??

Eomma: Ne..of course auntie remembered you, So...where's uri Chan Sik??

JinYoung: Chan Sik arh?. He's at the dorm, he said he feels sleepy so he went down first....

Eomma: Arh......Okay~Later please tell him I miss him so much, sure he will be very happy....~

JinYoung: Ne....araseo auntie...

YeEun : *blur* Eomma...WAIT!!! How do you know Gong Chan Sik and ..........

Eomma: Mwo??? YeEun ahh...you know Chan Sik too?? How do you know them??

YeEun: Eomma!!!!!! -show her eomma B1A4's photos in her phone- EOMMA!!!!!!!!! They are B1A4 ya!!! B1A4!!!....Eomma eotteoke ara??

Eomma: I used to be Chan Sik's babysitter when Chan Sik was small little kid,Chan Sik usually sent email or text me every month.He said I'm just like his second mother, and he's really respect me...JinYoung knows me too, because I used to become his kindergarden teacher...

YeEun: EOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wae so important matters but you didn't even tell your daughter?? 

Baro: YeEun-ssi...Calm down...-troll face-

Eomma: YeEun ya~ Mianhae....Okay....~And now you know it right....WAIT!! What did you just said?? B1A4?? All the posters in your room??? Is that??

YeEun: EOMMA!!!!!!!!!! -about to cry-

Eomma: Arh..jinjja~Wae I didn't even recognize it earlier....-laugh-

JinYoung: Auntie...gwaenchana....I'll tell Chan Sik later...ah ne, auntie, let me introduce my members to you...This is our hyung, CNU...this is our cute little Baro...And this is Sandeul....

Eomma: Arh ne...nice to meet you all....You guys are cute ne.....

Sandeul : Kamsahamnida auntie...Nice to meet you too....

YeEun: Eomma!! Let's go back and sleep..! I'm tired....Kkaja~

Eomma: Okay, okay...Are you mad at eomma now??

YeEun: YES!!! -walk away angrily-

JinYoung: Ne...auntie...annyeong, good night....

Eomma: Ne....Later if you guys are free, may come to my house and I'll cook you some dishes ne....

JinYoung: Okay..and I'll bring Chan Sik along....

Eomma: Okay....Good night,kids...

YeEun's mad at her eomma, because her eomma didn't tell her the truth that she knew Gong Chan and JinYoung earlier..So, she go to bed without saying good night to her eomma and go into her bedroom...

 

                                                                                                                     TO BE CONTINUE....