Brothers??

Be The One For Me

Baro: Ooh..Chan sik ya~Where are you going?? I miss you so much...ppali come here and take your dinner...

Gong Chan: Aarh....hyung, I'm just going to the rooftop....

CNU: Going there again?? Alone?

Gong Chan: Aniyo..one of our fan was there too.,.

Sandeul: YeEun-ssi yo??

Baro: YA!!! Both of you dating aniya??

Gong Chan: Aniyo, hyung!! Yes...is her but we are not dating over there, she's just passed by....

Baro: Aarhh.....then, thats good...

Sandeul: What did you mean by ''thats good''??

Baro: Aniyo...JinYoung likes her...

CNU: What what?? Really? how do you kew that?

Baro: Let me tell you....yesterday night........

''JinYoung: Baro ya...do you ever fall in love??''

''Baro: Mwonde?? Don't tell me you've fall in love?? Who's that girl? OMO, our fans will be very upset and MAD''

''JinYoung: You knew her too...I think I really fall in love with her, when I see her, I feel like wanna protect her, and tak care of her''

''Baro: Ye.....Eun....yo?? 

''JinYoung: .............''

''Baro: so.....is truely her??? OMO!!!!! she's mine.....*laugh*

''JinYoung: YA!! Stop laughing...I'm saying a serious matter...''

''Baro: Araseo...then what are you waiting for??', Just go and chase after her and ask her to be your girlfriend..Or else, later she's gone...''

''JinYoung: but......''

''Baro: what what??''

''JinYoung: YeEun likes Gong Chan''

''Baro: Aish..Gong Chan is only her favourite member in B1A4, it doesn't meant anything, right?? Just try and don't tell manager hyung, later he'll be nagging all the way...''

Baro: That's our conversation last night...He likes YeEun but he told me that YeEun likes Chan Sik..

Gong Chan: I'm sorry, she's just my fan....that's all....

Sandeul : then, tell hyung to chase after her ...she's cute...

CNU: ne ..,majayo~since that JinYoung likes her, why not he takes a chance and try ......

Baro: Aarhh...mollayo~Hyung, you incharge of that....

CNU: Mwo??? 

Baro: Give JinYoung hyung a motivation lesson..hahaha

Finally, all of them know that JinYoung likes YeEun...Gong Chan feels a bit mad, because his hyung wanna fight his fan off from him...But, he's not trying to do anything, because JinYoung's the leader, his hyung...He don't wish to fight........

''Mwoya?? Like i care....Is just a girl...but~..Aarhhh.....whatever...''

Gong Chan keeps one thinking about it.....