Seoul, A Wonderful Place

Be The One For Me

My name is Kim YeEun, I'm a 16 year-old Busan girl that finally have a chance to move to Seoul with my lovely eomma.

I'm a hardcore BANA, I love B1A4 damn much, especially the maknae, Gong Chan....Today is the day I move to my new home in Seoul with my eomma...

''Seoul...A beautiful city~I love it''

''Oh, my beautiful target....'' -listening music with her headphone-

Eomma : YeEun ya...Ppalli help eomma to clean up the dust in this room...*cough*

''Oh,my beautiful target, you zoom zoom my heart like a rocket.........'' -singing along-

Eomma: YeEun ya~......Mwoya??? What is she doing in the room...

Her eomma's wondering what is she doing in her room...When eomma open up the door, she saw YeEun's busying with all the posters and albums....And is B1A4's...~

YeEun: Oh...Eomma, what are you doing here?? Aren't you suppose to clean up the other room??

Eomma: I'm about to ask you...What are you doing in the room without cleaning up all the dust?? Stop busying with your idols and ppalli come here and help me....

YeEun: Ya..eomma, later please...I'm about to finish it.....Jebalyo~ Eommaaaaaa....*puppy eyes*

Eomma: ANIYO~~~!!! ANDWAE!!! PPALLI come here and HELP!!!! Or else I'll throw all your idols away...

YeEun: EOMMA!!!!! ARASEO, ARASEO!!!!...Coming~ ''Baby,I'm sorry......'' -singing along-

Eomma: Ne....AND STOP YOUR MUSIC....Put off your headphone NOW!!!!!

YeEun: Eomma.....Araseo~hehehe *tongue out*

After 3hours of cleaning up their new home...YeEun's eomma ask her to go to the market and buy some food for their lunch and dinner later, so YeEun goes to the market nearby and shop for food....

While in the lift, YeEun saw someone familiar, and that guy kinda looks like B1A4's JinYoung, she's curious so she's going to ''investigate''...

YeEun: Jeo.....jeogiyo.....

Guy: Ne...-smile-...Are you calling me??

YeEun: OMO!! His smile...Ne..ne.......Do peoples say you look like B1A4's JinYoung?? Or are you JinYoung?? Aniyo...it won't be right?? Heheheh

Guy: Do I look like him?? No one said that before...Jeoseonghamnida, I've to go now...See you next time and I know you're my new neighbour...

YeEun: *blush*....Oh my gosh...they looks exactly the same.....

And YES, that guy is really B1A4's JinYoung and their dorm's just at the 6th floor~While YeEun's house is at the 4th floor..

And YeEun still don't even know it yet....So, YeEun went to the market and shop for food..While the next day, she wake up early in the morning and go to church as usual....After a few weeks later, she's familiar with the new place and always hang out with her new friends in Seoul.....