Thank You For The Support

Be The One For Me

The next day, B1A4 is preparing for the press conference..This is because they have to explain what is the relationship between GongChan and YeEun....

....At the press conference...

''Thank you for attending our press conference...Today, we will do all the explaination about GongChan and his girlfriend...'' Said B1A4 manager...

After 5minutes, all the members are ready for the press conference....First the leader, JinYoung greet all the reporters and fans politely....

B1A4: Annyeonghaseyo, B1A4 imnida....

JinYoung: Annyeonghaseyo, I'm JinYoung....thank you for the present today, we hope you guys can keep clam and listen to our explaination...Kamsahamnida~

CNU: Ne...As you guys know that, there's news regarding our maknae, GongChan with a girl in a photo that uploaded by fans yesterday night....We'll do our explaination about it....Chan Sik ya~-smile-

GongChan: Ne...Annyeonghaseyo, I'm GongChan....Ermm~first thank you for attending our press conference....Since I'm here, I'll answer all your question....

''Can you tell us, who's that girl in the photo?? Is that really your girlfriend?''

GongChan: Ne....I'm here to tell you guys....She is my girlfriend, and her name is Kim YeEun...

''Oppa....Aigoo....''

''So...how did you and your girlfriend know each other?? Can you tell us??''

GongChan: Okay..Ermmm ~actually, she is uri new neighbourhood from Busan...All the members know that girl too~...

''Okay then....How did you fall in love with her?''

GongChan: Erm...Jeoseonghamnida....About this, can I keep it as a privacy?? Hope you guys understand...kamsahamnida...

''Okay.....gwaenchaseumnida..So, is this your first love, that girl looks pretty by the way...''

GongChan: Thank you, she's always pretty in my heart, hehe -smile- Yea, this is my first love...Everyone need love to survive right?? As an idol, we still need to find our own partner and live together, then get marriage and have a baby.....

''So, that means you are planning to get marry with her too??''

GongChan: Aniyo....We are a newbie couple, so .....just wait....Thank you...

JinYoung: So...everyone here, especially uri fans, hope you guys can understand GongChan and give support to the couple...thank you~

CNU: And we promise that GongChan will still focus in his career besides of dating....Thank you...~Please do support this couple...Kamsahamnida....

Manager: Ne.......Thats all for today press conference~Hope you guys can write a good article about the couple,kamsahamnida....

After the press conference, GongChan cry~Because he's touch by s and the fans for the support..~While YeEun just wait at home for they to come back~So, after that, they can dating whenever they want, and no need to care about the paparazzi.....

...At night at the rooftop garden....

YeEun's waiting there, waiting for GongChan...

Baro: Ooh...YeEun-ssi.....!! Annyeong....

YeEun: Ne..annyeong -smile-

JinYoung: YeEun ya~do you watch our press conference just now??

YeEun: Ne...I've watched it with eomma too.~

Sandeul: Wow...thats good....I think the fans will understand GongChan's condition..So, don't worry~

CNU: Ne...YeEun-ssi...don't worry much..Let's go back home, let both of them talk...

GongChan: YeEun ya~ *hug* Mianhae....

YeEun: Waeyo?? is not your fault, no need to say sorry~You did a good job just now, you look cool in the press confrence -smile-

GongChan: Jinjja?? Ne....hehe

YeEun: Oppa......

GongChan: ne?? mwo??

YeEun: Let's make peoples all over the world jealous of our sweet relationship ne... hehe -tongue out- geurigo~

GongChan: Aish....hehe ne...araseo....geurigo mwo??

YeEun: Andlet them realise that love can beat everything.... 

GongChan: Okay.....Promise??

YeEun: Promise....hehehe

                                                                                              TO BE CONTINUE.....