The End

Be The One For Me

Today is B1A4's anniversary....All the members are very happy and excited as their going to celebrate their anniversary with their fans later in their showcase.....

As for YeEun and her eomma, they didn't forget about the members anniversary..they are going to prepare suprises for them.....

After 2 hours of their showcase, they go back to their dorm and then they go up to the rooftop garden to celebrate their anniversary together~just 5 of them......

JinYoung: Okay~Happy anniversary guys......We've been together since 2011 and now I'm very happy that I know you guys and we must do our best for our fans....

Baro: Ne NE Ne!!!!!!!!!!! Happy anniversary......

CNU: I'm proub to be with you guys and thank you to our fans too....

Sandeul: Huhu.....Cheers..! Happy anniversary B1A4.!!!

GongChan: -smile-....Hyung...neomu neomu gomawoyo....Happy anniversary......Mianhae, lemme call YeEun...~

YeEun: Wae?? I'm here, no need to call...

Eomma: Oh my kids....Happy anniversary ne....~

CNU: OMO...thank you auntie.......We are very happy that you didn't forget this important date.....

YeEun: Oppadeul.....Happy anniversary~-smile-

Baro: Kiss kiss kiss kiss!!!! 

GongChan: Mwoya?? Hyung!

Sandeul: Ppali kiss kiss!!!! 

GongChan: Hyung!!

YeEun: Oppa.....-shy-

GongChan: YeEun ya~Thank you for not forget this important day~Gomawo, jagiya~-kiss her lips-

YeEun: -smile-....Ne.....Oppa~

Baro: Aigoo.....my eyes ..........Apayo~

CNU: Mwoya?? you want them to kiss but your eyes apeun ne??

JinYoung: YeEun ya~Keeps on supporting us and take care of uri maknae ne.....

YeEun: Oppa....I will...~thank you too.....

JinYoung: Ne.....~

Baro: Let's take photo together and update on twitter!!!!! Ppali......Auntie please....help us.~

Eomma: Sure......

And then B1A4 members take their anniversary photos and GongChan. YeEun too~take their couple photos...And it give the fans a positive respond...The fans still support this couiple and even remind YeEun to take care of GongChan...

GongChan: I'm happy that the fans didn't bash you anymore....

YeEun: Ne...I'm very happy too.~Gomawo oppa....~

GongChan: Ani......I need to thank you....

YeEun: Oppa....I'm happy that I meet you...neomu haengbokhae -smile-

GongChan: So.....now~!!!

YeEun: Mwoya????

GongChan: -point at his lips- kiss me....

YeEun: We're in the public..!! Oppa~is embrassing...

GongChan: I don't care~ppali -laugh-

YeEun: Araseo~! Oppa, close your eyes......

GongChan: Okay.....I'm closing my eyes......

YeEun: -use her finger tounch GongChan's lips- Done !! -run away-

GongChan: YA!!!! KIM YEEUN!!!!!!..... -chase after her- Come here!!! YA!!!

YeEun: -tougue out- 

GongChan: Huh!!! I caught you!!.....!

YeEun: Ya~oppa......

GongChan: -back hug- YeEun ya~ Saranghae.....

YeEun: Nado....Oppa Saranghae - kiss his lips-

GongChan: -smile-.....Aigoo~Saranghae saranghae saranghae.....-kiss her lips again-

 

                                                                                                                                             THE END........

Thank you for the supporting...Sorry If the story is not as good as you guys thought...But I'll do my best.....

Do support us.......Kamsahamnida... =D