My Beautiful Target

Be The One For Me

JinYoung: Ooh...Chan Sik ya~Good morning....

Gong Chan: Ne..morning...

Baro: HYUNG!! Morning, hehehe....

JinYoung: Morning....Hey, what's going on with Chan Sik?? Is he sick??

Baro: Aniyo...hyung..mollayo....Or

Sandeul: Maybe he's still thinking about yesterday's matter.....

CNU: Yea...i think that too...

JinYoung: What?? What's going on yeasterday when i was not around??

Baro: Mianhae, hyung.....I've told them about you like YeEun....-tongue out-

JinYoung: Aarhh......nevermind, as a group, we must know each other's problems...

Sandeul: I think Chan Sik's mad at you cuz you're going to fight with him for just a fan....

JinYoung: Ne??? Did you mean that Chan Sik likes her??

Baro: Aniyo....but she's Chan Sik's fan, thats why Chan Sik sensitive a bit, later will be alright....Hyung, today didn't have any schedule. So....take this chances and try to chase after her and tell her you feeling.....

JinYoung: Now?? 

CNU: Ne..JinYoung ya~go and take a try,.....

After the members concern, he puts on his courage and make a decision that he'll going to tell out his feeling towards YeEun...So, he went to her house and ask her out...then, they went to the rooftop again...

YeEun: Oppa, why are you asking me out?? Is Gong Chan-ssi alright??

JinYoung: Gong Chan??...aniyo, is not about him, is about me....

YeEun: Oppa??? Waeyo???

JinYoung: Okay.....YeEun-ssi, listen.....Huh.....~*take a deep breathe*

YeEun: Ne???

JinYoung: I.........I.......

YeEun: * blur face* I what??Nevermind, you can just tell me, I won't put it on web ,haha

JinYoung: Okay.....I LIKE YOU, KIM YEEUN-ssi....!!

YeEun: N....ne??? *blushed* Ha...ha...ha...~Are you kidding me??

JinYoung: Nope...is real...This is my real feelings towards you, YeEun-ssi....Whenever I saw you, is just like I wanna protect you, wanna take care of you, wanna love you...You're my beautiful target, YeEun-ssi...I know if anyone here heard it, sure will become a big issue for tomorrow, but I don't care....I like you, humans can't hide their feelings right?? Idol still need to get a girlfriend, marriage and have their own baby right?? 

YeEun: I know...but is just.....

JinYoung: YeEun-ssi....

YeEun: Sorry....Gotta go~later I'll confirm with you, hope that didn'y hurt you...Joeseonghamnida....

When she turns around, she saw Gong Chan's standing behind and saw this situation...

YeEun: Gong Chan-ssi????

JinYoung: Chan Sik ya~

Gong Chan: Hyung...what are doing here??? Baro hyung said he's hungry...

JinYoung: Chan Sik ya~

Gong Chan:  BARO HYUNG SAID HE'S HUNGRY, HYUNG....PPALLI GO AND BUY SOME FOOD!! -shout-

YeEun: Gong Chan-ssi....

Gong Chan: Wae??? Am I a spoiler?? Spoiled both of your romantic confession ''ceremomny''?? If that means, I 'm sorry....

JinYoung: Chan Sik ya~

Gong Chan: Stop calling me like that....go and buy food, ppalli...all of us are hungry...

YeEun: Joeseong eyo...I'm going down first....

JinYoung: YeEun-ssi....thanks for listening all my feelings....

Gong Chan: Stop that lovey dovey relationship.....T-ara sunbaenim's song is better!!

JinYoung: What's wrong with you, Chan Sik ya???

Gong Chan: Nothing.....I'm going home...~

JinYoung: Okay...I'll go and buy some food......

When JinYoung going back home with food, the members feel strange about their leader and maknae....Both of them didn't talk to each other, Baro helps to make the situation better but still failed....

Baro: Why can't both of you just talk?? - talking with food in the mouth-

Sandeul: Stop talking while you're eating...

CNU: Yea....just eat and stop talking....

Baro: WAEYO??? I'm not the wrong person....the problems is between uri maknae and hyung...

CNU: JinYoung ya~ what's wrong???

JinYoung: Chan Sik heard our conversations...me and YeEun's .....

CNU: So...how?? 

JinYoung: Mollayo~Chan Sik ya~ tell hyung what's happen?? did you mind our conversation??

Gong Chan: Aniyo...nothing~I'm tired....

JinYoung: Chan Sik ya~!! 

Gong Chan didn't bother his hyung and just went back to his bedroom....While other members are trying to help out but still can't....

Both JinYoung and Gong Chan didn;t talk to each other for nearly 3 days, and the other members still can't help on anything....So , they just keep quiet,and their dorm are freaking silent, not like the passed, full of happiness....