My Nemesis's Girlfriend

My Pretty Ghost

*L.JOE'S POV*

 

'I swear if you are not my friend, I already burn you, Byunghun..' Hana told me. We were on our way to an unknown place Hana suggested. I wore my sweater and cap, no one can see  me wandering on the street or I'm going to die. Those fans gonna irritate me if they were find out I'm L.Joe from TEEN TOP.

"You are my friend, why are you taking on her side?" I said with a low voice.

'Because I can feel her pain. How can you be so mean to a girl like that?' Hana hissed me. I looked at her, she was so annoying. Since the day that girl--ghost, spirit.. whatever.. left us, Hana always annoyed me because she was blaming me and she said I was mean.

"FYI, She almost make me revealed my own secret. And it's not good!" I remind her again.

'You are too afraid someone will know your secret and see you as a weirdo, huh?' Hana hissed me again.

"Of course... I'm freaking L.Joe, rapper from TEEN TOP. I'm suposed to be cool and handsome and charismatic like that..." I told her. She rolled her eyes.

'Byunghun, for one time.. can you just not care about your image and being a normal human?' Hana pleaded.

"Listen, Kim Hana. You know what I've been through when those people out there knew about my gift.. It was really hurting, okay? And I'm not going to through those time again. AGAIN!" I emphasized it. It was hurt when a lot of people just mokcing you and mean to you because you are different. People these days really really mean.

'But can you just be nice to her? And help her a little bit.. ' Hana looked at me seriously.

"Where the hell are we going?" I tried to change the topic. Hana turned away, 'You'll see~'

"Tsk. If we are going to a really boring place, I will dump you and make sure you are not gonna back to my dorm again. My emotion was high rite now," I warned her. And the she was just kept silence. The whole 'trip' she was just keep in silence.

"What the hell........" I kept starred at the building infront of me. It was a high building, a clean environment building. A damn hospital. HOSPITAL.

"Why are we here?" I asked Hana almost whispered.

'This is where Seoyoon's body lied. You are going to see her..' Hana told me. My eyes went bigger, "Mworagoya?"

'We are going to see her, Byunghun. And you are not going anywhere..' Hana warned me.

"You know that I hate hospital...... and I don't want to see that girl.." I remind her. I hate hospital. A lot. This place was really WORSE. This was just like a cermetery. There were like hundreds spirit and ghost in this place. And I can tell you their looked are going to haunted you. It was so scary.

'Just shut up and follow me..' Hana hissed. I walked slowly behind her. I hoped those ghost will not eat me. We entered the hospital.. I already saw some ghost wondering around. I followed Hana to the 5th floor, I passed a lot of room until Hana stopped infront of a room

'Let's go in..' Hana told me. I opened the door slowly, it was a really nice room. A big VIP room. And there, I saw her body. Lying on the bed, she was still breathing and her heart still beating. There were a lot of machine supporting her. I felt kinda bad though.

'She was lying in here since a few months ago. She was a hit by a drunk driver. Since then, she never opened her eyes..' Hana informed.

"And where the hell are you knowing all of the information?" I asked her curiously.

'My ghost power..' Hana smirked.

"What the heck is that?"

'Just shut up. You don't need to know where am I getting the information.. The point is.. LOOK AT HER!' She shouted. I looked at her body and face. She was so pretty. She looked the same like she was on her spirit form. But it was just looked more real because she was infront of me.

'Byunghun, be a warm-hearted guy and help her..' Hana looked at me with her sparkling eyes. That eyes I can't ever resist.

"I don't know........" I said to her. Then suddenly Hana looked away.

'Someone going to enter this room... Let's go hide!' Hana told me and pointed to the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom and entered. The I heard a foot step came in to this room. I peeked through the key hole. I can't see clearly but it was a guy. I knew him.. that's.... Sunggyu hyung?

"Hey, I'm here.." he said. I can clearly heard whatever he said. Nice.

"I bring a new bucket of rose for you..." he said again while rubbed her hair. That girl, Seoyoon, was actually beside him. But he wasn't see her. Too bad.

"Seoyoon-ah, I really miss you. I can't live without you," he said again. I felt like watching a drama.

"Wake up soon, baby. I promise to be with you everyday.." Sunggyu hyung begged her. I can told you that he was crying.

"You remember that you want to have a family, a perfect family that you never experience? I will give it to you. We can build a perfect family like you wished for....." He said again. Seriously, this was just like watching a Korean drama. Oh God.

"Having a children together and live in a big house with a big yard.." OH YUCK, Why I have to stucked up in here. It kinda weird to heard all of this, but I felt bad to Sunggyu hyung. I never saw him being weak like this, he usually being a strong leader for INFINITE.

"I will granted all your wish, but baby.. please wake up. I need you.. I miss you," He pleaded again. I felt really bad. Really bad.

Should I help her? But...... she was my nemesis's girlfriend.

************

 

SHORT UPDATE HERE~~~ XD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE