Bad Person

My Pretty Ghost

*SUNGGYU'S POV*

 

"Oppa~~~" I heard her voice calling my name. She was there, in front of me. Wearing her white dress and straw hat. Her hair was braided and she was just so beautiful.

"Seoyoon-ah~" I called her name.

"Oppa! Sunggyu oppa, saranghaeyo!!" She made a love sign with her hands. I smiled, she was so lovely.

"Don't run.. Come here, baby!" I told her but she was running away. She turned around and smiled, "Catch me!" she said. Then she was running away. I tried to catch her, once I catched her dress.. It went black.. I walked around in panic.

"Seoyoon-ah...... Seoyoon-ah!" I called her name. She was nowhere to find. The it went bright again. I saw people gathered around. I walked through the people and saw her body covered with blood lying on the streets.

"Seoyoon-ah!!" I screamed.

"Oppa..." she called my name weakly.

"Seoyoon-ah, I'm here.." I said to her. She looked at me.. her face was full of blood. It was just painfull to saw her like this.

"Oppa.." she smiled and the slowly closed her eyes.

"No.. no.. Seoyoon-ah! Don't close your eyes.." I begged her. Tears started to coming up from my eyes.

"Seoyoon-ah.. stay with me..." I cried.

"Seoyoon-ah...... Seoyoon-ah......." I called her name.

"Hyung? Hyung?" I felt someone shook my body. I slowly opened my eyes, I saw Woohyun's face.

"Hyung, gwaenchana?" Woohyun asked me worriedly. I looked around and saw other guys surrounding my bed.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked them. Their faces were full of worries.

"Hyung, you are screaming calling her name.." Seungyeol told me.

"You had a bad dream again, don't you?" Dongwoo asked me. I rubbed my hair, maybe I had a bad dream again.

"You are crying.." Hoya told me, I touched my face and felt wet traces because of the tears.

"Your scream really make us worry, hyung. You are waking us up.." Sungjong informed me.

"Sorry, I must be disturb you guys.. I'm sorry. You can back to sleep again," I told them and smiled. The boys still look at me in worries. Even the mysterious Myungsoo starred at me in a worried gaze.

"I'm okay.." I said to them and back to sleep. I pulled my blanket and closed my eyes. I pretend to sleep. It was like the 6th time I got the same dream, a dream that really scared me. A dream that always woke me up and made me screamed.

"Is he going to be alright?" I heard Sungjong's voice asked the other guy. They were still here.

"I think he need to see psychologist or something. He definetely need a help," Dongwoo told them.

"We need to tell manager hyung about it.." I heard Hoya's voice.

"Whatever it is, we need to discuss it next morning. Now we have to go to sleep. It's still 3 AM.." Woohyun told them and kicked them out from our bedroom.

"He just need to have Seoyoon back and that will help him," Woohyun commented. I heard it, I secretly agree.

**********

 

*L.JOE'S POV*

 

'L.Joe-ssi~~ L.Joe-ssi~~' I heard her calling my name again and again. Non stop.

"Would you mind to leave me alone?" I shouted at her, I was in a freaking bathroom and going to take a shower dammit.

'L.Joe-ssi~~ Help me~~' She begged me again.

"NO. Now leave, I'm going to take a shower. If you want to see my body then fine!" I started to undressing.

'KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~~ Arasso!!' she flied away. I smirked full of victory. Finally, she walked away from me.

Since the day she found out that I can see her, she was stick to me. She followed me into the dorm and just nagged me. That girl making me crazy. Oh.. and Hana.. she also nagged me. Goodbye my peaceful dorm-life!

"Hyung! I'm going to brush my teeth.." Niel come into the bathroom. It was a good thing we have a shower curtain so he can see me .

"Hyung, do you realize that there were something strange in our dorm?" Niel started talking.

"Mwo?"

"I mean.. there's really a strange aura in our dorm. I can feel it," he said while busy brushing his teeth. I gulped, Niel really sensitive with his sense.

"You think there was someone give our dorm a bad aura?" I asked him.

"Yeah.. maybe.. I mean blup blup blup.. Or maybe there was a blup blup blup..." Niel mumbled like an alien.

"Mworagoyaaa?" I shuted.

"Ah, sorry. I was busy brushing my teeth," he said, "I said.. maybe there's someone who give or bring a bad aura from the outside.. Or maybe there was a ghost in this place!"

"You are insane.." I tried to act normal.

"No, I mean what if it's true? I can feel it. My body always shivered lately.." he informed me.

"Mine is not.." I told him.

"That's because you are unsensitive.." he said to me and left the bathroom.

Unsensitive? Yeah, I'm really unsensitive but yet I was the one who can see this oddness. Call me unsensitive..

***************

 

*SEOYOON'S POV*

 

'L.Joe-ssi~~ Help me..' I begged to him again. He was busy reading a book alone in his bedroom.

"Why I have to help you? You are a stranger.. I don't even know your name.." he said coldly.

'I'm Oh Seoyoon, 19 years old. I'm a trainee for Woolim Entertainment and I'm in coma since.... few months ago,' I told him. He was still frozen, busy flipping back his book's page.

"Why I have to help you? You are from Woolim Ent, that means you are our enemy.." he told me.

'It's no use, Seoyoon-ah. This enemy thingy can't be erased..' Hana informed me.

"That's true.." L.Joe agreed.

'I beg you, I don't know if I still had a time.. I want you to help me talking to Sunggyu oppa..' I told him. I cried to him.

"Mwo? You want me to help you talking to Sunggyu? Who am I? A mediator?" L.Joe snorted again. I really hate this guy. He has NO HEART!

'I will do anything! Please help me.....' I begged him, I drop my knees.

"Do what? You are a ghost, I mean.. a spirit. You can't do anything for me.." L.Joe glarred at me.

'Byunghun-ah, you are so mean..' Hana commented.

"I don't care......." L.Joe turned his face and back to reading again. I cried, I walked away from his room. I walked away as far as I can. I hate you L.Joe, you are such a jerk. You have no heart, you are a bad person! I really really hate you!

**********************************************

 

Short update here!! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEEEE :D