A Date, A Weird Date

My Pretty Ghost

*L.JOE'S POV*

 

"Byunghun oppa!!!! Ricky keep nagging me!!" I heard Youngji screamed and kept calling my name. I was inside my room, tried to study...... but apparently, I can't. Youngji decided to sleep on my dorm since she was bored to death in her house.

"YAAAA!" I shouted full of frustration, I went to outside, to the balcony and find Ricky started to nagging Youngji again.

"Oppa! Tell your freaking visual-maknae to go away, leave me ALONE.." Youngji gave Ricky a death glarred.

"I like youuuu, noona!" Ricky said to her.

"But I don't like you..." Youngji replied coldly.

"Aish, you too. Just finish your love business somewhere, I'm trying to study here!" I told them.

"Go study at library, not here. You can't have any peace in here," Chunji suddenly appeared and told me that.

"Aish............................" 

"Changjo is going home with his friends, they're gonna be so loud.." Chunji informed me.

"But I have a freaking test tomorrow!" I told Chunji. Chunji sighed, "That's your problem dude....."

"YA!" I shouted at him. I left them all and went to my room, I packed my book to my bag.

'Where are you going?' Seoyoon asked me.

"Library... maybe... I don't know, I can't go to library, there's a lot of students there... They will recognize me and start making a ruckus..." I sighed and sat on my bed, "Where should I go?"

'I don't know... Cafe?' Seoyoon looked at me with her innocent eyes.

"No way, you babo..." I looked at her........ wait a minute, I knew where am I going....

"Let's go!" I told Seoyoon.

'Go? To where?' she asked me again.

"Your place!" I smiled at her.

*************

 

*YOUNGJI'S POV*

 

I saw Byunghun oppa left to study earlier, he left me with freaking Ricky in dorm. Changjo just came with his friends from school and busy played those video game on his bedroom. Niel was back to his parents house while C.A.P oppa was nowhere to found. Chunji oppa? He was left to go vocal practice alone. Ah, wae~~ wae they left me with this freak Ricky??

I heard my cellphone buzzed.

From: Yeollie oppa

 

Hey, this is Yeollie oppa~~ I'm free now. I was wondering.. do you wanna go out with me? ^^

Of course if you have a free time kekeke~ ^^

 

OHMYGOD ABBWSHDBEHBDBWS Yeollie oppa asked me out~~

Well yeah, it had been a few days since we were texting to each other. Yeollie oppa-- that's what I called Seungyeol oppa by the way-- really cute and funny. I like him... a lot. He's funny, cute, handsome and nice.. what else do you expected?

 

To: Yeollie oppa

 

I'm free now!~ let's go out then!! ^^

Just tell me where we should meet  ><

 

SENT!

NYAHAHAHAHA I'm going out with Yeollie~~~ yeaah~~

I should get ready then.. what should I wear? Hmmmm~

 

BUZZED~~~

I picked up my cellphone and checked it.

From: Yeollie oppa

 

Great >_< Let's meet at xxxx Park, it's near from Teen Top's dorm right?

Let's meet up in 15 minutes kekekeke~~ I'm near from the park now! 

 

OMOYAH 15 MINUTES? I haven't do my make up or change my clothes!!! I ran to L.Joe's bedroom and started changing my clothes. I put on my make up and ready to go. I checked myself before I go... My outfit...... okay pretty! Make up... awesome! Yeollie oppa, wait for me~~~

************

 

*SEUNGYEOL'S POV*

 

I was waiting for Jasmine to come in the park. I bought two bucket of flower, one of the bucket was pink roses and the other was yellow roses. I'm going to gave Jasmine pink roses cause she's so pretty like pink roses kekeke and the other one was for.............

"SEUNGYEOL OPPA!" I heard Jasmine shouting my name. I looked around and found her waved her hands excited. 

"Oppa~!" She smiled when she walked closer to me.

"Ya, you don't have to shouting and screaming like that. What if people find out that I'm Infinite's Seungyeol?" I told her.

"Whoops.. sorry," she replied while giggled. She looked absolutely beautiful and cute today. He wore a red sweater, short jeans, red converse and put on some make up. Simple but gorgeous. And it fit me too cause I also wore a black jacket, white t-shirt, jeans and sport shoes.. I also wore a cap. Yes, a cap.. People can't recognize me walking on the street with a girl. That's going to be a scandal.

"Oh, oppa.. you bought flowers?" she asked me after saw the roses.

"Yeah, this is for you.." I gave her the pink roses.

"WAAAAH, It's pretty~! Thank you!" She smiled to me. Then, he looked at the yellow roses, "That yellow roses... is it for me too?" she asked me. 

I nodded, "Nope."

"Then for who? Don't tell me that you're going to have a date with other girls too~!!" she pouted cutely. 

"No, of course not~! Are you jealous?" I asked her.

"Noooo~!" she answered but she still pouting.

"Yes you are jealous~!!!" I laughed.

"Oppa~! That's not funny~!" she smacked my arms.

"Ouch!! That's hurt! Wae you mad? This yellow roses for my friend. We are going to visit her before we're going out.. Do you mind?" I asked her. She looked at me and shook her head, "I'm fine. Let's go visit your friend.." she said. 

I smiled to her, she was like the cuttest girl I ever see~! We took a cab to my friend's place together. Jasmine was talking and whining about her day to me, I didn't mind to heard it, it always interesting to me, everything came out from hahahahaha seriously.

"We are here~!" I told Jasmine after the cab stop in front of my friend's place.

"....... a hospital? Your friend is sick?" She asked me. 

"Kinda... Come on, let's go.." I paid for the cab and went into the hospital. I went straight to her floor where her room was.

"Is she really sick, oppa?" she asked me.

"Yeah, she's sick.. she's in coma.." I told her. She looked at me, "Is she going to be fine?"

"We hope so. We need her to wake up.. she's really important to us," I told Jasmine.

"Jasmine-ah... Can I call you Youngji instead?" I asked her. I really love her Korean name actually.

"Why? My korean name is so fugly, oppa. I don't like it.." she said to me.

"Who said it was ugly? It's pretty....." I told her. She blushed as we walked to my friend's room.

"Byunghun oppa said that Youngji is an ugly name. He always mocked me with that name when I was a little....." she told me.

"Nah, he just teased you.." I rubbed her hair. 

"Really? If you said that Youngji name is pretty... then you can call me Youngji~!" she said brightly.

"Okay~ Youngji-ah~!" I said to her. We walked and walked together, "Oh we are here.." I told Youngji in front of my friend's room.

I was going to open it when I heard an anonimous voice laughing inside.

Isn't that Sunggyu hyung in the studio? recording his new song? 

"You see that Seoyoon? HAHAHAHA That's funny right?"

I heard the voice laughing. I also heard some noisy sound came from the Tv.

"Oh my god~ I can't study in this way~!! HAHAHAHA Can you just turn it off, I can't concentrate~"

"No.......... No... don't turn off the Tv. It's going to be full of silence if you turn off the TV. I will studying while watching the show.." 

I slowly opened the door and found a guy laughing beside Seoyoon's bed. That guy....... that orange hair........

"L.Joe?" I looked at him disbelief. He looked at me in shock.

"Seu... Seungyeol?" 

"Byunghun oppa? Why are you here?" Youngji walked to L.Joe instantly.

"I....... I was......." L.Joe can't answered her.

Youngji looked at Seoyoon's body, "Seoyoon  unnie?"

"I was......... visiting her?" L.Joe told Youngji, wait...................... since when L.Joe and Youngji knew Seoyoon? I thought Seoyoon's friends was only INFINITE.

"This is unnie's room? Why didn't you brought me here earlier?" Youngji asked L.Joe again. They seems forgot about me.

"I was going to bring you here, next time.." he answered.

"Unnie~! I don't know you are here~! Oh my god, look at you~ You are so real.. and pretty unnie! No wonder that Sunggyu guy falled for you," she said to Seoyoon (?) but she didn't looked at her body, Youngji was talking to wall beside L.Joe.

"Youngji-ah........... why are you talking to a wall?" I asked her. She looked at me and gasped.

"Oh .......................... Oppa~! I forgot you are here! O M G..."

"You guys know about Seoyoon?" I asked them. L.Joe walked to me, "It's a long story, dude... you are not gonna believe it. But I'm going to tell you about this," L.Joe told me.

***********************************