Seungyeol's love

My Pretty Ghost

*L.JOE'S POV*

 

"Ya, why you didn't tell me that you are going to visit us?" I asked Youngji while walked back to our waiting room. 

"Why I have to tell you? I can do whatever I want........ And I want to surprise you," Youngji answered to me. 

"Yeah, right you are surprising me with making Niel come at me and screaming in panic because our maknae will killed by a girldzilla..." I snortted. 

"Ya!" Youngji pushed me to the wall. My arms slammed into the wall and it was hurt.

"Mwoyaaaaa.... That's hurt!" I complained. Youngji smirked to me, "That's why you can't call me a girldzilla, L.JOE..." 

"Sheessssssss...." If she wasn't a girl, I already punch her errrgh. 

'You two seems really close,' Seoyoon said to us.

"We are not that close... who wants to be close with a girl like her?" I glanced at her sarcasticly.

"Ya! Oppa! Don't you know boys are begging to get close with me?  You are lucky that you are born to be my cousin........" Youngji replied to me. 

"Boys are afraid of you!"

"NO! They adore me!"

"No!" 

"Yes!" she shouted.

"No!" I shouted back. We were kept shouting and shouting and it grew attention to many people.

'You guys... stop it..' Seoyoon tried to stopped us. It useless, when we started to arguee, you can't stop us. Yes, we both looked like two child fighting over a toy... That just what we always did. 

"Whoaaaa.... you have nothing to do than fighting like a chick here, L.Joe?" Dongwoo and Hoya came towards us. They were high-fiving after insult me like usual.

"Shut up, this is none of your business.." I hissed them. 

"Well, who we have here? Your girlfriend, L.Joe?" Dongwoo looked at Youngji and smirked.

"Me? His girlfriend? You must be kidding~~" Youngji replied and smirked back. 

"You are not his girlfriend? You are pretty... Wanna be Oppa's girlfriend?" Dongwoo asked her bluntly.

"Hah? Your girlfriend? You are so brave for asking me that...... this is first time we meet.." Youngji smiled.

"Ya Ya.................... you gotta kill me first if you want to be my cousin's boyfriend, Dino head-hyung..." I warned him. Dongwoo hyung seems pretty mad after heard 'Dino-head hyung' thingy.

"BABY!!!!" I heard Ricky screamed and ran toward us. 

"I'm so so sorry for kissing you without permission~" Ricky hugged Youngji tight.

"What the.......... YA! You wanna die?" Youngji tossed Ricky to the wall and made him smashed into the wall like me.

"So you are this kid's girlfriend?" Dongwoo asked Youngji. Don't tell me Dongwoo interested to her.

"I'm kissing her earlier, she's mine!" Ricky shouted to Dongwoo.

"Shut up, y... I'm not yours.. or anybody's. So move out, dino head oppa and you, baby y....." Youngji warned them and walked away.

"Your cousin is just a copy of you, punk. Wow........" Hoya hyung commented.

"Well, at least she's like me... she know how to choose a guy.. not a baby and love to kiss someone or a dino head one..." I said to him and walked behind Youngji.

**********

 

*SEUNGYEOL'S POV*

 

I was walking on the hall, wandering around because I was bored... Sunggyu hyung was out of this world again and left us to go to his own imaginary world... He was listening to his I-Pod again while thinking about Seoyoon. Poor soul~ I loved Seoyoon liked she was my own sister. What happened to her also made us, INFINITE, sad and hurted too. She was our little sister.. well, except for Sunggyu hyung of course. That girl was his everything. 

I love to made fun of her and Sunggyu hyung, well that was my job as the choding of our group~ They were fun to teased on. 

"Ya! Youngji-ah, wait for Oppa!!" I heard someone shouted behind me. I looked back and saw carrot hair............ oh wait that's L.Joe. He was shouting to a girl that turned around and walked backwards.

"Oppa my ! Mehrong~~~" She said to L.Joe.

"Ya! Look at your front!" L.Joe warned her. She turned around and her head was hit a wall. I think it really hurt. She fell to the floor while rubbed her forhead. I walked to her and asked if she okay, "Gwaenchana?" I asked her.

"Ah, it hurts........" she complained and rubbed her forehead.

"Let me see......" I told her. L.Joe came and asked me, "What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I'm going to help her, Carrot hair..."

The girl stop rubbed her forehead and looked up to me. She was so cute and look like a doll. Her eyes so big and sparkling. She was like those ulzzang on the web... Snap it Yeollie! Stop looking at her face.

"Need help?" I asked her, she nodded and I helped her to stand up.

"Thank you," she replied in English.

"Yaaaa... let me see your forehead," L.Joe stepped in between us. Who is this girl? His girlfriend? I envy you, carrot hair..

"Stop it, Byunghun. I'm not kid anymore!" She told L.Joe.

"You are still my little cousin, idiot. If something happened to you, I will feel bad...." L.Joe replied. So, this girl is carrot hair's cousin? Hihihi Thank's God................................... WAIT........ Why I'm smilling like this? 

"Sorry, but your forehead kinda red.. Are you sure you are okay?" I asked the girl. She looked at me with her big eyes, "Yes, I'm okay... Thank you!" she smiled brightly.

"Stop talking to him, Youngji.." L.Joe warned her. That girl named Youngji eh? 

"Stop calling me Youngji, Byunghun.."

"But you are Y-O-U-N-G-J-I.. And always be Youngji," L.Joe told Youngji.

"YA!!!" Youngji girl smacked L.Joe's head.

"LEE YOUNGJI, THAT'S HURT!" L.Joe shouted in anger. 

"Babo Byunghun......." Youngji mehrong to L.Joe again. She's so adorable...................... YEOLLIE STOP IT! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!

"Aish this girl... I'm your Oppa!" L.Joe was going to hit Youngji when suddenly Youngji ran away.

"KYAAAA BYUNGHUNDZILLAAAA~" She ran.. but wait....... why am I ran too?

*************

 

*YOUNGJI'S POV*

 

"I'm save now hahahahaha~~" I laughed when I stopped running away from Byunghun oppa. I was running till I get out from the building and went to an empty parking lot.

"Why.. why you dragged me?" I heard a guy's voicee asking me. I looked at my hand and realized that I was holding someone's hand. OMO OMOOOOO..

"I'm sorry~~ I don't realize it.." I bowed to a tall guy that helped me earlier. When I was young, I always mocked Byunghun oppa with my other cousin and ran away from him while holding my other cousin's hand. 

"It's okay... I guess?" he said to me. I laughed, "You are so funny.."

"You are L.Joe's cousin?" He asked me. He's a tall guy with handsome face and thin body, oh.. he's cute too~~

"Yes... Oh I'm Jasmine Lee, nice to meet you.." I introduced myself.

"I thought your name is Youngji?" 

"Ahahaha.. yeah, that's my real name, but I don't like it. My english name is Jasmine, I prefer people call me that," I smiled to him.

"I'm Lee Seungyeol, Infinite's member.." he introduced himself. I knew Infinite!! My friend in USA was crazy about them and I heard that Infinite is Teen Top's rival.

"I know you guys~~ You are my cousin's group's rival right? You are the one who sing that 'Before the dawn~~ Before the dawn~~' right?"

"Yeah, we are that guys...." he smiled.

"Awesomeeee, my friend in USA were all over you guys. She's a fan of...... wait.. that guy who looks so pretty in your group.. He looks like Niel. What's his name?" I asked him.

"Sungjong?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah! That one!!" I shouted. 

"And you? Which one of my friend do you like?" He asked me. 

"I don't know Infinite that well. I only know Teen Top and OH!! U-KISS!! I LIKE U-KISS! I met them once when I visited L.Joe~ I like Eli oppa~~" I started to fangirling over U-Kiss.

"Well, I guess we have to work really hard so you can recognize us," Seungyeol told me and smiled.

"How old are you? You seems older than Byunghun oppa," I asked him while looked at his face.

"I'm 91liners.. Of course I'm older than L.Joe.. and taller~" he laughed. I laughed, "Don't ever talk that infront of L.Joe oppa, he's very sensitive about his height," I winked at him.

"So I guess I have to call you oppa then?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded, "Yeah sure......."

"Seungyeol oppa~~ Gomawo," I said to him in aegyo. I might be looked like a strong-y girl kekeke, but I always used my aegyo to boys. I saw his face blushed. I like this guy, he's cute and innocent.

"Thank you for helping me earlier... pu-ing~~~<3 " I used my aegyo again.

"You... you.. you are welcome," he said.

"Between me and you, I only used aegyo to a guy I like.. I never use my aegyo for Byunghun oppa hehe~," I whispered to him.

"So, do you like me?" he asked me. I winked at him, "Well, better than L.Joe oppa~~"

"Good to hear it, I guess....." he said to me and smiled again.

"Well see you next time, Seungyeol oppa. I have to back to my cousin now," I told him and bowed. I left him behind, he still standing in the empty parking lot.

"WAIT!" he shouted, i looked back and found him waved to me.

"Can I have your phone number?" He asked me. I smiled to him and walked back to him.

"You have to dance or sing to me, then I'll give you my number," I smiled to him.

"Okay then!" He nodded and started to sing and dance 'Before The Dawn'. He was awesome and talented.

"Woaaah.." I clapped my hand when he finished. 

"So, your number please?" he smiled to me charmingly while handed me his phone.

"Here you goooo," I typed my phone number and gave his handphone back to him.

"Thank you~~" He said to me.

"I need to go now, see you next time, Seungyeol oppa..........." I bowed and ran, I left him alone again.

"SEE YOU SOON, JASMINE!" He shouted. I secretly smiled when I heard it.

*********************