Extra Help!

My Pretty Ghost

*HYUNMI'S POV*

 

"Unnie...... I think this is going to be work. L.Joe seems a nice guy, he will help me.." She told me when I met her in the hospital. I smiled and listened to her story. She was living with that idol boy who she said will help her out now. She was going back and forth from the dorm and hospital now. She even said that she didn't tag along her boyfriend because she was busy to found an answer about her condition.

"I'm happy for you... I wish that boy really help you. Cause if he's not............ I will kill him," I threatned. She laughed about it.

"Unnie... you are so scary!" She said to me.

"I don't care. What it feels to live with a new group of boys?" I asked her playfully. 

"They are............ loud. Very loud, it was different from living with Infinite boys. They are still young, so yeah that's why it always loud in the dorm," she answered.

"Seoyoon-ah, if you need anything.. I will help you too, you know? I'm always here....." I told her. She was like my precious dongsaeng I never had.

"Gomawo, unnie... You are really nice to me. I love you unnie.." she smiled at me with that angelic smile. Well, at least this is something I can do for her. Help her as much as I can... 

I was a rebel.. a bad girl when I was alive. I was born in a rich family, I do whatever I wanted since I was the only child. My parents were busy to took care of me, I barely knew them. I knew them but....... they were like strangers to me. I didn't received that much love from them. I found my love outside the house. I was partying, drunk, having ......... It was source of my happiness.

That day I died, I regreted all of it. The source of my happiness... it was the caused of my death. I was having a party that day as usual, I was drunk. Very drunk. I was out with my boyfriend, but we were fighting in the end. He was cheating on me with some . I found the truth that he was dating me because of my money. I really hate him. I left the party after that and went to my red sport car. I drove it with full speed. I was stupid, I'm drunk and I drove the car. 

My so-called-boyfriend supposed to be drive me home, but because that fight, of course he can't.. I drove it with my blurry eyes and dizzy head because of the alcohol. I didn't see it, there was a girl tried to crossed the streets. I tried to hit the brakes, but I can't because of my thick sole high heels. I was trying to avoid her. I ended up hit her really hard.. but I can avoid her body, so I didn't crushed her. But avoiding her body means... I crashed my car to the big electric pole on the roadside. My car was like crushed into pieces instantly. And that was how... I died.

After I found out that I was dead, I felt really gulity to that girl. I mean, this is all my fault. I tried to make it up to her.. I promised.

"Unnie, how's your parents?" She asked me. I looked at the sky.. my parents...

"They are.. fine.." I smiled when I answered that. After I died, I realize that my parents really love me. When they found out that I was died, they were sad. They were crying a lot infront of my picture. They blame theirselves. I even saw my Mom passed out a few time. I was foolish to think my parents didn't love me. They were love me.. alot.

I always went to my house sometime and looked out for them. They were still sad about my death but they tried to moved on. They were adopting a teenage girl as their daughter now and love her like she was their precious jewel. I didn't envy my 'sister'.. I was glad that she got the love from them. I felt she was the lucky version of me. 

"Unnie, I gotta go now. I promised my Master to met him now," Seoyoon told me. 

"Oh... okay.."

"Bye, unnie.. I see you later okay?" Seoyoon bowed and go. I waved my hand, "Bye, Seoyoon-ah."

****************

*L.JOE'S POV*

 

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked Seoyoon. She bowed her head again, 'Mianhae..'

She was late to meet me on the TV studio. I was going to talked with Sunngyu hyung who actually had the same schedule but she wasn't around. So I can't talked with him and now.. Sunggyu hyung is gone to nowhere. I only saw Dongwoo and Seungyeol hyung around. No Sunggyu hyung.

"Hish......... this is all your fault okay," I hissed her again.

'Mianhae......... Master, eung.. Why are we talking in this room? This is not... comfortable for me,' Seoyoon told me while looked around.

"There's no empty room or save place to talk. I checked the emergency exit, all I see is idol couple kissing and samshing around like in movie. You want us talk there?" I told her, she shook her head.

"Good, then let's just talk here, okay?" I looked at her.

'I never entered a men toilet before... it feels weird. Uncomfortable..' Seoyoon commented. 

" it up, Seoyoon... It just for this time. I wouldn't take you to men toilet again.." I told her. She smiled, 'Okay then..'

"Now, Sunggyu is gone and I can't talk with him..." I told Seoyoon.

'It's.. It's okay... We can talk with him later when we meet again,' she said to me. 

"What's wrong with you? Aren't you the one who always nagged me and asked 'When you are going to talk to my Sunggyu?' like that?" I asked her.

'It's okay... we can take our time..' Seoyoon said to me. Weird.

"Are you okay?" I asked her again. 

'Of course I'm okay! We can take our time... If we can't talk with Sunggyu oppa now, we can use our time to find a preson who can help me wake up right?' She answered. I nodded agree, "Since when you become this smart?"

'I just realize it, I need to take my time...' She said. I nodded agree, "Well, good for you."

Then I heard a knock, "Hyung? Are you there?" It was Niel.

"Yeah.. I'm here..." I answered him.

"Hyung, you need to get out......... Seriously." Niel sounds panic.

"Wae?" I asked him.

"Your lovely girl is here! She fighting around with Ricky now," Niel told me. My lovely girl? Eh? Who? 

'Lovely girl? Your girlfriend? You have a girlfriend?' Seoyoon asked me. I shook my head.

"Hyung, ppali!! That girl gonna chewed our Changhyun aliveeeee~~" He said again.  I opened the door and saw Niel infront of me. Then he grabbed my hand.

"Ppali hyung~~" He dragged me along the way to the waiting room. Then I heard a ruckuss. 

"YAAAA~~ I SAID I'M SORRY~" I heard Ricky's voice screamed. I opened the door and found a book flew over my head.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I shouted. I found Ricky hiding behind the door, he crawled to me.

"Hyung... Hyung..... Help me! I promise to be a good kid, help me from that beautiful monster!" Ricky pointed to somewhere. I followed his finger went to and found a girl with long blonde hair starred at Ricky in hatefull expression. I saw Chunji and Changjo also our manager hiding behind a sofa.

"YA!" i shouted at her.

"MWOOOO?" that girl have a nerve to shouting at me back?!

"LEE YOUNGJI, YOU DARE TO SHOUT ME BACK?" I shouted at her.

"Don't call me Lee Youngji!!! I'm Jasmine Lee! Not Lee Youngji!" she said to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Don't you miss me cousin?" She asked me.

"What are you doing to Changhyun? Ya.. what are you doing to her?" I asked them both. Youngji looked at Changhyun liked she will eat Changhyun alive.

"I was just playing with her, hyung!" Ricky answered.

"Playing? KISSING ME WITHOUT PERMISSION IS PLAYING?" Youngji threw a nail polish to Ricky. It was hit his forehead.

"Ouch..." Niel commented.

"Okay........ calm down, Youngji...." i tried to calmed her down. She glarred at me, "Jasmine. Not Youngji."

"Okay, Jasmine. Now, what are the hell happened here?" I asked them. Chunji and Changjo peeked and they went out from their hiding place with Manager hyung.

"Ricky is kissing Young... I mean Jasmine. It was an accident actually. Ricky going to kiss her in the cheek for surprised her, but the Young.. I mean Jasmine  turned her head, so their lips met.." Chunji explained.

"Oh? So that's what happened.. no wonder my cousin attacking Ricky like a godzilla." I looked at my cousin, Lee Youngji or Jasmine Lee. She's in the same age with Niel. She lived in the States but frequently visited us--her family in South Korea. 

Youngji starred fix into one spot.

"Oppa......" she called me. I knew she saw her. She can saw a ghost too. We have a same 'gift'.

"Let's talk outside shall we, Jasmine-ah.." I told her. She walked to me and followed me outside. I tried to find an empty room and ended up hhiding in the rooftop with her.

"Oppa, who is she? Where's Hana?" Youngji asked me. 

'Oh, you can see me too?' Seoyoon asked her. Youngji nodded.

'OMO! Annyeong haseyo~~' Seoyoon bowed instantly.

"She has a good manner... I'm Jasmine Lee, Byunghun oppa's cousin.." Youngji introduced herself.

'I'm Oh Seoyoon, nice to meet you..' Seoyoon smiled as ususal. This girl had a lot of smile.

"How old are you when you are dead?" Youngji asked her. Seoyoon glanced at me.

'Ung..... I'm in the same age with L.Joe..... and I'm not dead,' Seoyoon answered. 

"What? You're not dead?" Youngji starred at me in confused.

"I will tell you the whole story, cousin.." I told her and dragged her to told the story. Youngji listened it very serious.

"So... that's what happened," I ended the story.

"Oh... poor soul. Unnie.. can I call you unnie?" Youngji asked her. Seoyoon nodded instantly.

"Great, Unnie... I will help you too now!" Youngji said enthustiaticly.

"You gonna help her?" I asked Youngji.

"Sure, oppa. Why not?" Youngji winked at me. 

"Good girl.." I patted her head and smiled.

'Kamsahamnida..' Seoyoon smiled happily to her.

***********