Days with Pretty Ghost

My Pretty Ghost

*L.JOE'S POV*

 

'Master... Master...... wake up~~~' I heard Seoyoon's voice whispered into my ears.

"Eung?" I peeked a little and saw Seoyoon with a huge smile standing beside me.

'Master~~ You have to wake up now. Other member already left for school,' she said to me.

"School?" Well, after heard that word... I really don't want to wake up. I don't really like school that much. After what happened back in the States with my old school, I don't hang out or socialize that much in school. Well, I tried to looked normal but I can't.. people on my high school just knew me as the 4D idol-boy. They think my 4D-ness wasn't a joke or fake, I actually normal.. I'm not 4D. But because I always talked without a very-invisible-person, Hana, they think I was weird and really a 4D character.

'You have to go to school. Don't you miss your friends?' she asked me. Friends? My only friends were Hana and TEEN TOP boys.

"Nope... I don't miss my friends..." I got up and standing, warmed my body up a little bit and went to the kitchen.

'Why? You hate your friends? Do you have any friend?' she asked me again curiously.

"I don't have a friend in my school, that's why I don't miss them. By the way, the members didn't leave me something to eat?" I looked at her. She shook her head, 'No... They eat all the food your manager bought.'

"Urgh... what should I eat now? I already had enough of ramyun....." I scratched my head. I already ate ramyun a lot yesterday. I can get sick if I ate ramyun again.

'You can't cook?' she asked me again. Seoyoon hasn't stop asked me and nagged me since she get to my dorm and said that she will live with me.

"I can cook....... a bit. I can cook ramyun and eggs!" I answered. She laughed, 'You can't live by eating and cooking only ramyun and eggs! You should learn how to cook!'

"Shut up, I don't have a time to learn how to cook.." I dissed her. She walked closely.

'I will teach you how to cook!' 

"Really? You can cook?" I raised my eyebrow.

'Of course! How can I survive all these time without my cooking skill? I will teach you how to cook. At least, this is what can I do to pay you back for agree to helping me...' she said.

"You are going to pay me with teaching me how to cook?" I looked at her, "Seriously?"

'At least you can survive after I teach you how to cook. You don't need to buy or delivery the foods again, Master..' she smiled. She walked to the refrigerator, 'Open this refrigerator, Master!' she told me, oh yeah... she's a ghost. She can't grabbed thing.

I opened the refrigerator and saw what we have.. Ham.. eggs... milk... sushi (By the way, it smells really bad..... I didn't know how long this sushi had been there)..... cheese... beer (it's manager hyung's! I swear, we were not legal for drinking)... oh and nothing else. What am I supposed to eat?

'You really need to shopping, Master..' Seoyoon commented.

"Yeah, I think so~" I nodded agree after I saw inside of our dorm's refrigerator.

'Ah it's okay.. we can make Cheese omellete...' she said to me. I nodded, "That's sound easy.."

'Of course.. now, prepare the egg and cheese..' she said. I did whatever she told me. I whisk the egg and all that thing.

'You can heat the frying pan now... oh don't forget to add the cooking oil!' she said. I grabbed the frying pan from the sink, I just washed it and then put the cooking oil then heat it. 

'Master... you haven't clean the frying pan properly! It still wet...' she said to me, I looked at her, "So?"

Then magically after that, the cooking oil start to FLOP FLOP around, it was like firecracker sound.

"OMONA... What happened to the cooking oil?" I asked her.

'This is why you have to wipe it first... the frying pan is still wet!' she said to me. 

"Well, I only cook once in a while, and it was cooking ramyun. So I don't know that I supposed to wipe it first...." I told her. I looked at the frying pan, "Oh the flop flop sound is gone..." I told her. Seoyoon looked at it.

'Oh.. now you can start cook the egg,' She said to me. I slowly poured the egg and cooked it really serious. I even not gave Seoyoon a peek and told her to wait in the living room.

"JAJJAAAAN~~" I gave a look of the egg I made to Seoyoon. She was tried not to laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked her. 

'Master L.Joe......... That's not an omellete.. That's.. a scramble egg..'

"I can't flip the egg perfectly, so it ended up like this.........." I told her.

'I will teach you how to flip the egg later.. Now, go and eat your scramble egg.. You are hungry rite?' She asked me. I nodded and went to the living room and ate it while watching some TV show.

"It's pretty good... I'm a good-cooker.." I felt proud of myself. 

'Is it really good?' she asked me curiously.

"Of course it's L.Joe who made it! Ah! I should take a picture of it before eat it and upload the picture to our twitter!" I felt dumb, I really wanna show-off to the fans about my new cooking skill.

'I really miss eating a real food....... It must be yummy..' She commented while looked at my scramble egg.

"Ya...... Why you don't try to find to ask some senior ghost and asked why did this happened to you?" I suggested to her.

'Don 't be ridiculous, they even curious how did this happened to me... They never seen a case like this. It useless..' She told me.

"Why don't you find a person who can help you. You know, those people who have a gift and more pwerful than me?" 

'I should done that!' she said to me.

"Babo-yah! How can you not thinking about that before?" I asked.

'I know... I'm a stupid person..' she commented. 

"Oh... oh! GD hyung!!!" I screamed like a fangirl when I saw GD hyungnim appeared in a television show.

'You like G-Dragon?' She asked me. I looked at her, "Of course! I love Big Bang so much! I even went to their concert and support hyungnim!" I told her. Her big eyes sparkled when she was looking at me.

'I like them too~ But I like INFINITE more......' she said to me.

"Hishhh.. you really like INFINITE that much?" 

'Of course... My boyfriend is INFINITE's leader.. my best friend is their maknae.. and I also a trainee in the same agency.'

"Don't you get bored meeting them and fangirling them everyday... ani... every minute?" I asked her.

'No... INFINITE oppas really good to me. They were nice and funny person... I like being around them. They gave me that feel of what family should be like...' she answered, 'Sunggyu oppa really took care of me really good. Sungjong always nagged like a mom and Seungyeol oppa too.. Hoya and Woohyun oppa like my father and brother while L and Dongwoo oppa like... ahjussi? ahahaha they were my family..' she continued.

"Do you like them that much? How about TEEN TOP? Do you like us?" I asked her again.

'I think your groups also good... but INFINITE guys hate you so much so that's why I don't really update about you guys... I only know your songs.. I don't know you and other member of TEEN TOP's personalities because INFINITE said you guys were a brat.. rascals... like that,' she answered honestly.

"THEY SAID WHAT? Rascals?" I can't believe those hyungs called us Rascals...

'Anyway.. why are you guys hating each other? Seriously, I think you guys can be a good friends..' She asked me.

"Us? good friends? Hell no........" I told him.

'Wae?'

"Just NO.. Don't ask," I told her. I looked at the tv again and found a show where there's 4Minute girls in it.

"Hyuna noonim~~" Hyuna noona was my senior in my school, she taught me a lot about entertainment industry when she heard that I will debut on a boygroup. I really like noona because she was nice to me, but I know she had a lot of admirer... I can't get her.

'I saw an article that Hyuna unnie is your senior in school.. Is it true?' she asked me again.

"Yeah, she was my senior. She's in college now. She looks hot and y but she was cute and sweet actually...." I told her.

'You like her don't you?' She asked me.

"What? No.........."

'Don't lie.. I can see that you like her~~'

"Okay, I had a crush on her when we were still in the same school.." I addmited.

'Just crush?' 

"Yeah crush.. I never dated any girl for real........"

'Jinjjayo?' 

"Eung... Yeah..." I nodded.

'I thought a guy like you... really popular and have like tons of girl..'

"You think I'm a playboy?" I looked at her. She smiled and nodded.

'I thought you are! Mianhae..' she smiled.

"Do I look like a playboy?" I asked her seriously.

'Yes.. a playboy and a womanizer...' she answered me honestly.

"Nice..." I commented. So this is what people looking at me. My character out there was 4D-weirdo-cute-cool-womanizer guy. 

'HEY!' Hana popped out from nowhere.

"God............ Can you popped out in a nice way?" I asked her.

'What are you guys doing? You guys seems really close now........' she said to us.

'Jinjjayo?' Seoyoon asked Hana.

'Yeah.... what are you guys doing today?' Hana asked us.

"Some stuff.." I answered.

'Some stuff? yeah right..........' Hana rolled her eyes. After spending a day talked and did some stuff with Seoyoon, I think.. we can get a long... I will spend my days from now on with this INFINITE's fangirl slash.. pretty ghost.......... I mean pretty soul (?) aishhhhhhhhhh whatever.

***************************

 

'