A Lot of Wish

My Pretty Ghost

"Do you love me?" he asked me for the million times. I smiled, "Of course, I love you.. Oppa, you are so silly. Stop asking me those question.." I pinched his cheeks.

"I just making sure that you are really love me," he said to me. I smiled, he always being like this. He really need to believe me for real.

"Oppa, you don't believe me? I really love you.. Now, I'm going to ask you. Do you love me?" I starred at him. He looked at me with his small eyes, he looked at me softly, "I love you.." he said then he kissed my forehead.

"Jeongmal? Do you love me.. forever?" I asked him. He smiled again, "Forever and ever.."

************

“Hey, Seoyoon.. I get you a bucket of pink roses!” I heard someone told me, I looked around and saw a boy put a bucket full of pink roses in the vase.

“I just finish my recording, it was good... You should listen to our new song...” He said. I really want to touch his face, I missed touching his perfect face. I missed holding his hands. I missed everything  from him.

“I know you can listen to me, so next time I will sing it for you. Isn’t that good?” He smiled while touching my hair.

“Hyung.......” he turned around, I looked around and found a tall skinny guy with brown hair and sweet smile calling him.

“Sungjongie...” he smiled.

“We have to go now, we already late for the dance practice...” Sungjong told him. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

“I will back later,” he said. He looked at me with his warm eyes and left.

“Bye, Seoyoon..” Sungjong waved his hands and closed the door. Here I am, alone.. again. It was just me... and my body. I looked at my body, it was like a sea shell without any thing inside of it. Empty and hollow.

My name is Oh Seoyoon, I was born 19 years ago. And I’m a ghost now... not fully a ghost, but I was just like them. A spirit wandering around. The thing who made me different with ghost was I still alive. There was my body, lied in the hospital’s bed since 2 months ago. I can’t do anything, I was in a coma.

“Can you believe, he still came for this girl. He must be busy, but he still waiting her,” I heard a voice. 2 nurse came in to my room.

“I know, this girl really lucky to have him..” other nurse said to her partner. They were checking my condition.

“I really jealous of her... You are so lucky, Miss. You know that? It’s bad that you can’t see what your boyfriend did for you this whole time...” a nurse told me. I know, I really lucky to have him. I wish I can be with him now..

The nurses went out and left my body alone again. I looked at my body, my body was like weak... so weak. But I can see some of my wounds already healed. Nice, at least now I can look good in front of him.

“What are you doing?” someone asked me. It was Hyunmi unnie, a girl I know when I first entered the hospital. She was a ghost. Yes, a true ghost. Not like me, she was a real ghost who still wandering in our world, unnie said she still had an unfinished problem in here.

“Ah, just looking at my body. Some of my wounds already healed..” I smiled.

“Oh yeah..  I notice that. But there’s no point of it. You haven’t awake and back to your body...” Hyunmi unnie told me.

“I know...” I sighed. I really want to back to my own body. It feels bad to became a spirit or ghost like this. I can’t do anything... I can only saw myself lied down with those oxygen pipe and machine supporting me.

“But you are lucky, I mean look at me. I’m dead..” Hyunmi unnie told me.

“Unnie...” I pitied her, not because she was already dead but because she was still here. She can’t have her peacefull rest before she finished her problems here.

“You still have a time, Seoyoon-ah.. Take your time.. Someday you can back to your body,  I’m sure..” Hyunmi unnie told me.

“What if I had no time? What if I’m never gonna wake up?” I asked her.

“No, you are going to awake someday..” Hyunmi unnie told me again.

“Yeah, I wish so..” I murmured.

*************

“So, after that step we have to turn around......” I heard Dongwoo explained to the rest member. He was dancing, turning around and move so smoothly. I love when saw Dongwoo oppa started to dance along with Hoya oppa. It was pretty awesome.

“You got it, choding?” Hoya oppa looked to Seungyeol oppa, Seungyeol oppa grinned, “Of course..”

“Hyung, do you get it?” Sungjong asked Sunggyu. Sunggyu oppa was way back in the corner of the room, putting his headset on and just singing along quietly.

“What the hell happened to him again? Is he even watched us?” Hoya oppa asked the rest. Seungyeol oppa was shaking his head.

“Forget about him, he won’t listen or look at us..” Woohyun oppa said to Hoya.

“He just visiting Seoyoon again,” Sungjong told the rest.

“He gotta stop burried himself in the sadness, I know he still sad but we have to move on, right? Man, if Seoyoon was here.. what is she going to say?” Dongwoo oppa said. Woohyun oppa and L oppa nodded agree.

I looked at them almost cried, I made his life full of sadness. I made him like this. ‘I’m sorry~’ I tried to said that to the boys but they can’t even hear my voice. I walked to where Sunggyu oppa sat. I looked at him, his eyes were full of sorrow and sadness.

‘Oppa, stop burrying yourself in the sadness you get because of me.. I want to see you smile again, stop being like this~~’ I said to him. But he can’t heard me. I was invisible. I was just a spirit.

“YA!” Dongwoo oppa walked toward him.

“Dongwoo......” Woohyun oppa tried to stop him. Dongwoo oppa grabbed his I-Pod and snatched it with the headset, Dongwoo oppa threw it away.

“YA! What are you doing?” Sunggyu oppa stood up and asked Dongwoo oppa. He was mad...

“We are practicing right now.. We are going to do this together and you, leader-nim, stop listening to your I-Pod and go practice with us..” Dongwoo oppa told him in a rage.

“Leave me alone.. I’m not in the mood of parcticing or dancing, get it? Just leave me alone..” Sunggyu oppa told him, he passed Dongwoo oppa and went to the chair. He grabbed his bag and jacket also grabbed his I-Pod who Dongwoo oppa threw away.

“Hyung..” Sungjong came and grabbed Sunggyu oppa’s hand. He tried to stopped him.

“You too, Sungjong. Leave me alone.......” he warned him. Sungjong walked back and let go off his hand. Sunggyu oppa left them.

I walked beside him, I’m a spirit but I can walk, fly, whatever I want. But I prefer to walked so I still felt like I’m a normal person.

‘Sunggyu oppa, where are you going?’ I whispered to his ear, hope that he will heard my voice. He kept walking and left the Woolim Ent. Building.

“Why can those guy just leave me alone? They don’t know how I fell right now..” Sunggyu oppa sighed. He stopped a taxi and left. He was going to my hospital again. He opened his bag and grabbed his I-Pad out. The wallpaper was so lovely. It was me and him smiling, I remembered when we took this photo on our secret trip to Jeju Island.

“I miss you..” he mummbled while looking at the wallpaper.

‘I miss you too..’ I said to him. I missed everything about you, oppa. I missed to hug you, kiss you, touch you, and smile for you. I hate to be invisible. It’s just painfull to stand beside your love but he can’t see you, touch you, or even heard you.

“Oh, Sunggyu-ssi.. Are you going to visit her again?” A nurse asked him when he got to the hospital.

“I’m going to sleep here tonight, I want to accompany her.. Is it okay?” Sunggyu oppa asked the nurse.

“Uh? Yeah.. Sure, I think you can sleep in her room tonight,” the nurse answered. Sunggyu oppa smiled, “Kamsahamnida..” he bowed and went to my room. My room was a VIP room so it was private and Sunggyu oppa can always visit me freely without everyone except the nurse and employee knew.

“Hey, I’m here...” he said while opened the door.

“I’m here to sleep with you hehehe Is it okay? I will take the couch..” he asked me. He looked at me, “I take your silence as a yes...” he said and went to the couch. He put his bag down and went to my side.

“I just finished my dance practice with the boys.. It was good!” he said to me—my body.

‘Liar.. you are walked away from the practice..’ I said to him. He smiled again, “You have to wake up now... If you are wake up now, I will show you the dance moves..” he said.

‘I wish I can wake up now..’ I sighed.

“I will waiting you to wake up, princess...” he said and kissed my forehead. I wish I can wake up now, I trully wish that...

“Now, what’s on the tv right now hmmm.....” Sunggyu oppa the tv and searched some tv show he can watched.

“The young boyband, TEEN TOP, will perform next week at SBS’s INKIGAYO for a special Summer stage...” he watched an entertainment aka gossip show on the tv.

We haven’t seen TEEN TOP for awhile since they are busy spreading the Hallyu Wave and K-POP wave to Japan and United States, I’m sure the Korean fans will going crazy over TEEN TOP’s performance~~” the host said with a big smiled.

“Huh, spreading Hallyu Wave my ... They just freaking debuting on United States and we don’t know yet about United States’ people acceptance there,” Sunggyu oppa commented. Sunggyu oppa was belong to INFINITE, a group that debuting around the same time with TEEN TOP. People always compared INFINITE with TEEN TOP, but I think they were really different from each other. How could people compared them? Sunggyu oppa along with other boys from INFINITE weren’t like TEEN TOP that much as far as I know.

“They’re bunch of rascal that always said they were way better than us just because they are younger than us. They said they have more energy blah blah blah~~” I remembered what Dongwoo oppa told me about TEEN TOP once.

“INFINITE is waaaaaaaaay much better than those so called teen-beast-idol,” Seungyeol oppa told me. INFINITE wasn’t like TEEN TOP that much. And TEEN TOP also not a big fans of INFINITE from what I’ve heard. They were a rival, enemies..

“Another special stage will be performed by INIFINTE! So wait for next week INKIGAYO!” the host said.

“You see that, Seoyoon? I’m gonna beat their ! I’m going to beat their special stage..” Sunggyu oppa told me. 

"I wish you can cheer for me for the special stage," he looked at me with his soft gaze.

'I wish I can be with you too... Maybe my body can't be there, but my spirit will~' I smiled. There was a lot of wish I hope God will grant it, but maybe for this.. I can grant it by myself.