Stupid 'Gift'

My Pretty Ghost

TEEN TOP's DORM...

 

*L.JOE'S POV*

 

"Home sweet home~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!" Ricky was running around and screamed when we were just arrived on our dorm.

"YA! Stop running around!" CAP hyung told Ricky, all of us were still on jet lag condition but this little rascal was running around the dorm freely like a dog.

"I miss our dorm!!" Ricky threw himself to the couch.

"Shut up, Ricky. Your voice really annoying," Niel rubbed his head. I went to my room and threw myself to my bed. I'm glad that we were back in Seoul again.. I don't really like being in Los Angeles. Those bullies from my old school always showed up in our perfromance in  LA area and just practically bullied me again.

*Flashback...*

"Our L.Joe is back huh? I heard a lot of girls scream your name out there.." Will said to me. He still scary and annoying like the old days.

"Shut up, Will.." I hissed him. He and the rest of his gangs walked towards me, he doen't care that we were on a public area. Inside a damn cafe who full of Andromedas outside the cafe.

"Oh, so our L.Joe become so brave huh? Listen to me, you are still our weak L.Joe.. You can't scared me, I'm always being your ing boss here," Will warned me.

"Leave him alone," CAP hyung said to Will.

"Shut up, Asian boy. Don't you pretend to be brave because you have those muscle," He mocked CAP hyung.

"Will, leave us alone..." I warned him.

"Okay, I will leave. I don't want something happened to me like what happened to Josh that day, weirdo."

"So you are afraid to me?" I asked him.

"Pffft me? Scared of you? I'm not scared of you. I just don't want myself to be ended in mental ward like Josh, I know what you do to him.." Will snorted. He looked at me, "I can tell the girls outside the reason why you left LA.." he threathned me.

"Don't you dare to tell them... Or you are going to ending like Josh!" I wishpered to him.

"Whooppss, okay, weirdo. Whatever you said," Will said to me and left. I'm going to be dead if the Andromedas knew what hapened to me. Or my other members, they will judge me as a weirdo like what Will and his gang did.

*End of Flashback*

"L.joe hyuuuuuuuuuuuunggggggggggggggggg!" Ricky screamed from outside.

"What, Ricky?!" I get up and walked to the door. I tried to opened it, I didn't remember I locked the door.

"Open the door~~ I want to sleep!!" Ricky shouted.

"Wait a minute.." I said to Ricky. Where the hell i put the key.

'You know you can't open the door with the key...' I heard someone talked to me. I turned around and found Hana flying behind me.

"Hana! You lock the door?" I asked her.

"Hyung? What are you talking about? Who's Hana? Are you hiding a girl inside the bedroom?! I'll tell CAP hyung!" Ricky told me.

"No.. nooooo...... I'm talking to my friend on the phone!" I said to him.

"Aigoooo~~"

"Hana, open the damn door now!" I told her quietly.

'I thought you need a peacefull sleep so I lock the door.. And don't ever use that cuss word again, I'm just 10 years old for God's sake..' Hana told me. I starred at her, "Open the damn door now! And you're not 10 years old, you are 19 just like me, Hana. I can cuss to you if I want too!" I told her.

'Alright, Byunghun.. Whatever you say..' Hana nodded, magically the door opened. Ricky came in, "Hyung, wae you lock the door?" Ricky asked me.

"I forgot...." I answered and I walked away to my bed. I saw Hana sat on the empty chair and starred at Ricky.

'I really like Ricky.. But he's not that hot like Changjo~' Hana said to me. I glarred at her.

'Stop starring at me, Byunghun!' Hana shouted at me.

"Hyung, why are you starring that chair?" Ricky asked me again.

"Nothing, no reason.. Just feeling want to starring at it.." I answered. Ricky shook his head, "You are so weird, hyung."

Ricky went to his bed and slept.

'I'm going to sleep with Changjo now~~' Hana was flying away. I stopped her, "Don't you dare sleep with Changjo again. You make him having a bad dream every single night you sleep with him!"

'WHAT? I just trying to say hi in his dream!! And he said I'm a bad dream?'

"Yeah.. Bad dream.."

'I will show him what the hell is a bad dream look-like!' Hana told me.

"Hana! Kim Hana, don't you dare!"

'I don't care Lee Byunghun~~' Hana smirked and flying away. Oh God, that little ghost really driving me crazy.

Hana was my friend, my childhood friend. She was died because of cancer when she was 10 years old. She knew I can see what other normal people can't see, since then.. she was like stick to me. Hana had a body of 10 years old girl but she actually 19 years old now if she was still... life. She even stick with me when I moved to the states. She was the reason why thos bullies called me 'Weirdo'. Josh, Will and their gang once found me talking alone.. of course at that time I was talking with no other than nagging Hana.

I wished I didn't have this so-called 'gift'. I hate it so much. I tried to hide it but I can't. Having this gift just made me looked like a weirdo. I never told anyone about it, even the TEEN TOP's members. Only my family and Hana knew about my gift. Stupid gift!

*************************