I Dig My Own Grave!

My Pretty Ghost

*L.JOE'S POV*

 

'Byunghun~~~ Byunghun~~~' Hana kept calling my name. It was annoying, I was in the middle of my rehearsing for Inkigayo's special stage.

"Hana, how many times I said to you, don't you ever calling my name when I'm working!" I said to Hana in low voice so everybody can't heard it.

'I just wanna say that you are look good! That's all!' she starred at me madly.

"Don't be mad..." I said to her. I walked to our changing room, I saw a lot of Idol with their casual clothes came for rehearsal too. Niel, CAP hyung and Chunji went to say hi to our sunbaenims while Ricky and Changjo decided to went out getting some snacks.

"Well well...... Isn't that mighty rapper L.Joe?" I heard a familiar voice talking behind my back. I turned around and found Hoya hyung smirked at me. He walked snobbishly while looking at me.

"Hello, Hoya-ssi.." I smiled, forcedly.

"Hello, L.Joe..." He walked to me. I really I hate this. I knew he just blabbering around and tried to provoked me with his talked.

"You still look same, huh? I thought LA change you..."

I raised my eyebrow, "Change me? I never change... I still that L.Joe who can kick your ...." I smirked.

"You still have a big gutts huh?" He came closer than me.

"Hoya-yah!" I heard someone calling his name. I saw Dongwoo came with Woohyun. Greaaat, I'm alone with this INFINITE guys. Since the start of our career, INFINITE and TEEN TOP were a rival. Enemies. Whatever you called it. In front of the camera, we still pretend to be a good friend. Of the camera? We tried to killing each other. Like seriously. Killing each other.

'Ah, here we go again..' Hana commented, I forgot that she was around me.

"Oh, L.Joe... You are back huh? Where the hell is your little friends?" Dongwoo hyung asked me.

"They are somewhere here.. Why? Do you afraid they will appear and kick you flatt ?" I mocke him. I saw Dongwoo hyung's face became red.

"You should scared right now cause there's a 3 of us and you? Alone..." Woohyun hyung warned me. I snorted, "That's it? You guys just bunch of chickens.."

"YA!" I heard someone shouted. It was Niel, he was running to me with CAP hyung and Chunji.

"What are you doing?" Niel asked them. He stand beside me.

"Don't your parents teached you about calling an older guy than you as 'hyung'? You are so rude.." Hoya hyung told Niel.

"Sheesss, I don't care.." Niel snorted.

"You rascal....." Hoya hyung came closer to Niel.

"Yaaa... stop it," CAP hyung stand in the middle.

"What CAP? Trying to be a hero?" Dongwoo hissed.

'Fight!! Fight!! FIGHT!!!!!!!' I heard Hana's voice shouting excitedly.

"If you want a fist fight, let's do it in other place.. not in here..." CAP hyung told them. I looked around and realized that a lot of people looking at us, our sunbae and hoobae also the staff.

"Tsk." Hoya hyung rolled his eyes, he walked back from Niel.

"Ya..." I heard another voice. Why the hell this guys showed up one by one like this.

"Oh hyung.." Woohyun hyung called him.

"Why is he even bother to come here?" Dongwoo hyung rolled his eyes. Why Dongwoo hyung said that? Something must  be happened between them when we were on the states. I saw Sunggyu hyung, the leader, walked towards us. Behind him was a beautiful girl with white dress and brown wavy long hair followed. I never seen her. She must be their friends.

"What happened?" Sunggyu hyung asked.

"Just... saying hello to our dear nemesis..." Hoya hyung answered.

"If you are going to fight, don't do it here.. Those staff running to our changing room and said that you guys going to have a fight. That's embarrassing.." Sunggyu hyung scolded them.

"Stop scolding us, you don't have the right. You got my nerve lately, hyung.." Dongwoo hyung said to Sunggyu hyung seriously, he was definetely mad to him. And then he walked away. I saw the girl, she was almost cried.

"Ya, Sunggyu-ssi... Say to your girlfriend there to not crying.. This is ain't a drama..." I said to Sunggyu hyung.

"Excuse me?" Sunggyu hyung looked at me confused.

"Yeah, your girlfriend there.. Beside you.. A girl wearing white dress. She's your girlfriend rite? Or she's not? Cause she's damn hot.." I said to Sunggyu hyung. Then I felt all the people looking at me. The girl also looking at me shockedly.

"What are you talking about?" Woohyun hyung asked me.

'Lee Byunghun.. You are officialy a weirdo since now...' Hana whispered to me.

"What? I just saying what I see... wait, you guys dont see that brown wavy long hair girl?" I asked CAP hyung, Chunji and Niel. They shook their head.

"Oh, !" I gasped, I just dig my own grave...

'You should asked me first~' Hana told me.

"What brown wavy long hair girl? Wait...... What do you see? A girl with white dress and brown wavy long hair?" Sunggyu hyung asked me seriously. Oh no............

"Hyung........" Woohyun hyung tried to calmed his leader.

"You see her don't you? You see my Seoyoon! You can see her around me?" He asked me again. I need to go now before people noticing.

"No... No... I don't see anything.. Just a halucination. I'm tired now, okay? Byeeee~" I ran to my changing room and left them in confused. I can't let them knew about my gift.

******************