L.Joe, Help Me!

My Pretty Ghost

*L.JOE'S POV*

 

I'm dead. I'm totally DEAD. They gonna started looking at me as a weirdo. Me, bad- rapper L.Joe gonna changed my name as Weirdo-rapper-who-can-see-ghost L.Joe. Arghhhhhhhh this happened because of that girl! That damn-fine-hot.. wait.. L.Joe, you hate her. You are not just admired her. She was the reason your secret almost spilled out.

'You should ask me first~~' Hana told me. We were hiding on an empty room.

"You should tell me first!" I shouted at her frustratedly.

'How can? I thought you are know.. You can see her like you are usually see another ghost,' Hana explained.

"She was not like a damn ghost. She was walking for God's sake. WALKING. Ghost supposed to be FLYING like you rite?"

'YA! Who said a ghost only can fly or floating? We can walking too...' Hana said to me. I rubbed my hair, "ARGH... Now they will see me as a freaking dude who halucinate in front of his nemesis.." I told Hana.

'Excuse me..' I heard a soft voice, I turned around and saw that girl.

"What are you doing here?" I shouted at her. She was looking at me shocked.

'You can really see me? YOU CAN REALLY SEE ME?' She screamed happily. She almost cried, again.

"Of course I can see you.. Thank's to you now they will see me as a weirdo. Thank you," I said in a sarcastic way.

'You can see me!' She ran and tried to hug me, but she was just walked through my body and made me shivered.

"Stop doing that thing!" I said to her. She looked at me and smiled, 'Mianhae... I never find a person that can see me..'

"There's a lot of people who can see a ghost like you... Now, find one and hug him or her and leave me alone.." I said to her.

'But....... but........ I need your help!' She said to me.

"Do I look like someone  who you can ask freely for a help? NO. Now, leave me alone," I told her coldly.

'Please... I beg you... Help me........' She said and she started to cry. OMONA, Can she just stopped crying?

"NO. NO. NO. I'm done here," I said to Hana and gave her a look to walked away with me.

'Byunghun-ah.....' Hana looked at me.

"What? You wanna stay here? Fine, I'll go.." I told her and I walked away from the empty room.

*****************

 

*SUNGGYU'S POV*

 

L.Joe... he saw her. He really saw her? I knew who he saw was Seoyoon. My Seoyoon.

"Hyung...." I heard Sungjong's voice. I looked up and saw him walked towards me. He sat beside me while the other member were busy talked about what happened to L.Joe.

"Sungjong.."

"Hyung, I heard what happened today. Don't take it seriously.. You need to be focus now," Sungjong told me.

"What if L.Joe really see her? His description was... almost the same. And the dress... White dress.. It was Seoyoon's dress. She wore it at the day we promised to met," I told Sungjong.

"Hyung, maybe he's right or maybe he's wrong. We didn't know that yet. Now, you have to be focus, we have a performance coming up. And I bet L.Joe was halucinating, I heard he was just landed yesterday from LA.." Sungjong told me seriously. Seungyeol nodded agree.

"Hyung, you can't believe about what L.Joe just said.. He just a weird boy..." Seungyeol told me.

"And he was our enemy.." L added.

"And that freaking weirdo enemy will be stunned out cause I will spilled this to the press tomorrow," Dongwoo told us. He and Hoya high fiving.

"Dongwoo hyung, don't be like that..." Woohyun warned him, "We are his enemy but we have to pretend nice to them. We can't spilled this out, if public knew, they will bashing on us.."

"Screw the public.. ah... I really want to spilled this out. 'TEEN TOP's L.Joe Actually a Weirdo and Loves Halucinating'.. that will making a good headline," Dongwoo said to us.

"YAAAA, That was good!" Hoya told Dongwoo.

"I don't know that L.Joe will be this weird. He even beat Myungsoo~" Seungyeol commented.

"Seungyeol, you want to die?" L gave a deadly starred to Seungyeol.

"I'm out from here.." I told them and I walked away from our changing room. I need a refreshing.

"Sheessss, he was so annoying. I don't even know him anymore," I heard Dongwoo said that before I closed the door.

*****************

 

*SEOYOON'S POV*

 

I need L.Joe boy to helped me.. I really need him to helped me. I wanted Sunggyu oppa to noticed me. I already tried like gazillion times since I became like this. I tried to touched him, I tried everything.. gave him sign.. anything. But Sunggyu oppa was suprisingly.. unsensitive about it. I was giving up when I knew whatever I tried wasn't even made him noticed a little bit.

But now...... I found him. I found L.Joe. He was the one who can helped me! OMO, God.. you are so nice to me! I need to talked to him, I didn't know, but what if I can't wake up and died? At least I need to talked to Sunggyu oppa before I died. He was the only one I have on my lonely life.

"Annyeong haseyo.. My name is Oh Seoyoon, I'm Lee Sungjong's classmate and new trainee for Woolim Ent from now on.." I bowed to the INFINITE oppas.

"She's my friend and now she's going to be a trainee in our company. I hope hyungs will help her!" Sungjong told the oppas happily.

"Sungjong-ah, how can you said that. Sunbaes are busy.. I can take care of my self. You are so busy, rite?" I told Sungjong.

"If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask us..." Woohyun oppa told me.

"Sungjong's friend means you are our friend too~" Hoya oppa said to me sweetly.

"Yeah, we are friend.. no.. family!" Seungyeol oppa smiled.

"Welcome to our family.." L oppa told me and smiled. His smiled really mysterious though, it was just like Sungjong told me.

"We have a new sister!" Dongwoo oppa shouted excited.

"A pretty.. I mean.. beautiful.. no.. aissshhhhhh.." Sunggyu oppa said with nervous.

"Why are you seems so nervous like that, hyung?" Dongwoo oppa asked Sunggyu oppa.

"I'm not nervous!" Sunggyu oppa shouted to Dongwoo oppa.

"I think you are already have an admire.." Sungjong whispered to me. I just smiled and looked at Sunggyu oppa shyly.

It was the first time I knew INFINITE. They were really nice to me. I was lucky to met them.. I felt like having a lot of caring oppas. They were became my family instantly. I just love the fact that I have a new family now.

I'm an orphan. My mom died when she gave birth to me and my dad died because of sick when I was 14 years old. My dad left me a lot of money so I can lived on my own and I didn't need to go to the orphanage. My next door neighbor, Jang family, was taking care of me since the day I became an orphan. But I was out from the Jang's house when I reached 17 years old and started living by myself.

Sungjong was my friend, a good friend. He was the one who recommended me to do an audition in Woolim Ent. He knew about my talent and told me to tried doing the audition.

"You know... your voice really smooth and beautiful," Sunggyu oppa praised me when I showed her my singing abilities.

"Thank you, Oppa.." I smiled.

"Sungjong really smart to recomend you.. Our company really lucky to have you as one of our trainee.." He praised me again.

"Oppa, don't say that. I'm just like other trainee..." I told him.

"You are different, Seoyoon," he smiled.

"EHEM...." I heard someone coughed.

"You know, there are plenty of people in here...." Hoya oppa told us. They were sitting on the floor and watched us. I was completely forgot about them.

"We are here to listen Seoyoon singing not watching a cheap drama....." Dongwoo oppa commented.

"BOOOO~~ Go away! We don't wanna see your drama!" Seungyeol oppa boo-ed us. I laughed.

"Jwesonghamnidaaaa, I'm forget about you guys," I said to them.

"It seems we are disturbing you two.." L oppa told us. He stood up and left, then other oppas with Sungjong also left.

"Come back here you guys.." Sunggyu oppa told them.

"We are not going to be the third wheel you know what I mean.." Hoya oppa told him and left.

I really like Sunggyu oppa. I really do. I never met a guy liked him, he was really sweet, funny and care about me.

I sighed, no matter what happened. I need to talked with him, met him, made him noticed. It was my wish, maybe... before I died. And I need to made L.Joe to helped me!