Master L.Joe

My Pretty Ghost

*L.JOE'S POV*

 

'L.Joe-ssi~~ L.Joe-ssi~~' I heard someone called my name. I opened my eyes slowly and rubbed it, "Huh?" I saw an image of beautiful face in front of me. Really pretty and shinning.

'L.Joe-ssi, wake up...' she said again. I opened my eyes fully and stretched my hands. Then I saw her clearly, Seoyoon-ssi standing in front of me looked really worried.

'L.Joe-ssi, why are you sleeping in the wet floor? You can get sick,' she said. I looked at my clothes, dang it was wet. No wonder I felt cold.

"How long I've been sleeping?" I asked her. She looked at her hands and counting, '3 hours.......'

"WHAAAAAT? 3 hours? And no one wake me up?" I startled, Hana.... wae you are not waking me up?

'We can't wake you up cause Sunggyu oppa was still out there. Now he's already back to his dorm..' she explained to me. I looked around and realized Hana was missing.

"Where's Hana?" I asked her.

'Oh, she said she wants to fly around the hospital......' Seoyoon answered me. Errrggggh Hana........

"I should go now," I said to Seoyoon. I walked and stepped out from that cold bathroom.

'Wait!' she stopped me. I turned around and saw her fllowed me.

'I'm begging you for helping me...... I can't take this anymore, Sunggyu oppa need me. I beg you.. I will do anything,' she said to me with her begging face.

"Why I have to help you? You are my enemy's girlfriend.." I said to her coldly.

'Please, help me....' she begged me again. I rolled my eyes..

"Alright, for humanity reason I will help you. I still have a heart, and I do it for humanity reason.. not because of you or even because of that Sunggyu.." I told her. Then she was smiling really really wide.

'Thank you... Thank you so much!' She said while jumping around and smiling really wide.

"Oh, one thing....." I stopped her from jumping around, I smiled.... "You have to call me Master, I'm your master from now on. And you have to listen me very well or I'm not gonna help you," I smirked. Her face become gloom.

'Ma... ma.. master?' she said. I nodded, "Yes, M-A-S-T-E-R... Oh wait, how about you call me Your Majesty? Or Prince L.Joe.... Ah nah that's to cocky. Master it is.." I told her.

'But...... we are in the same age rite? Why I can't call you L.Joe or your real name?' she asked me.

"No.. no..... You said you are going to do anything! I'm going to help you if you are calling me MASTER, arraso?" I answered.

'Yes.. I understand....' she replied.

"Tch, you should answer 'yes, Master.. I understand'."

'Yes, MASTER.. I understand,' she said forcefully. I smirked, "Good.."

******************

 

*SEOYOON'S POV*

 

That cocky guy! ERGHHHHHHH he was so annoying. I thanked God that God melted his heart so he wanted to helped me, but wae i have to called him MASTER? WAEEEEE? Non-sense! He was not my master, he not own me. He just a person who gonna help me. But if don't call him MASTER, he will not help me. Urgggggggh!

"Ya, Seoyoon-ah," Hyunmi unnie called me.

"Ne, unnie?" I answered. I looked at her, Hyunmi unnie smiled.

"I'm glad that L.Joe gonna help you," she said. She smiled again, her smile really dazzling. Hyunmi unnie was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more pretty than I am. She has a really pretty goddess face and nice body. Too bad she was already dead, she can be an actress or model if she want to with her pretty face and nice slender body.

Hyunmi unnie told me that she was a designer.. a rookie designer who just graduate from college before she died. When I asked her what the cause her death, she said that she died because of a car accident. We through the same thing. We became like this because of a car accident.

"Yeah, I know. I'm really lucky," I replied.

"Unnie, do you remember when you are died? What is it feels like?" I was curious.

"You don't have to know, Seoyoon-ah."

"Is it hurt?" I asked her again.

"Seoyoon-ah, why are you asking me this kinda question?" she asked me.

"I'm just curious.. Unnie, how long you have been dead?" I asked her again.

"Let's just say, few months....." She answered short.

"Before I become like this?" I asked her again. She shook her head, "Secret.."

"Why you are still here?" I asked her again. I really curious. I can't help it for not asking.

"I have an unfinished business..."

"Duh, I know that too..... I mean, why you don't finish your unfinished business? What is it? I will help you to finish it!" I offered my self. Hyunmi unnie smiled, "Thank you..... but I don't need your help. Just focus on your 'unfinished business', I just need to wait because my unfinished business will be finish soon.."

"You will leave me then?" I asked her. I will miss her. She was like an unnie that I never had. I really like her. Sometime she can be annoying and plain y, but I still like her. She really nice to me. I will miss unnie if she gone for real.

************************