f i n a l

If You Loved Me
During the autograph session, many fans came by to cheer Dongwoo on and to purchase his composition album. Majority were Inspirits, and Dongwoo felt happy that he was still being loved and not forgotten after being on hiatus from the entertainment industry for almost half a year. 
 
"Dongwoo oppa, would you like to sing Infinite-H's Special Girl for me...?" one of the fan requested.
 
Dongwoo smiled and he stood up. He then danced to Special Girl and serenading to the fans as they went crazy over Dongwoo's charisma. While doing so, Dongwoo thought of Hoya... He had been busy with his compositions that he did not visit Hoya for a few weeks. He wanted to show Hoya his compositions, he wanted him to hear about his love towards him. 
Dongwoo then remembers what Hoya said: "Please don't make any sacrifices because of me..." 
 
Dongwoo wonders if this was considered a sacrifice. A sacrifice of time to work on something to convey his love. 
 
As the happy Inspirit takes the signed album away, the next fan stepped forward.
 
"What's your name...?" Dongwoo didn't look up to see the fan. 
 
The fan kept quiet and didn't say a word. 
 
"Hey... Excuse me... May I know your name to sign on this album...?" Dongwoo still didn't look up.
 
The fan finally spoke up: "I see that this album was dedicated to me...?" 
 
Dongwoo jerked his head to the familiar voice, that belongs to none other than Lee Howon.
 
"Howon-ah!" Dongwoo yelped. Dongwoo couldn't believe his eyes, Hoya was actually standing in front of him, looking as healthy as ever. He thought it was a dream as he tried to blink his eyes multiple times.
 
"I'll take this album... Let's talk at the back later, shall we?" Hoya said and he walked off, towards where Sunggyu and Sungjong stood.
Throughout the whole fansign event, Dongwoo couldn't focus as he was just surprised. Hoya did not look sick anymore, he looked like he was able to see...
 
"Hyung!" Hoya called out.
Dongwoo smiled as he walked towards Hoya and he gave him a hug.
 
"How're you?" Dongwoo asked.
 
"I'm fine now..." Hoya said. "I can see now..." 
 
And their eyes met once again, this time full of love and happiness.
 
"You can see?!" Dongwoo became even more shocked. "How...???"
 
"Well..." Hoya started.
 
 
"Howon-sshi... Remember what I promised before...?"
 
"What promise...?" Hoya asked.
 
"Ever since I became your nurse, I had made this promise that you will be better and you'll be able to see..." 
"Yeah....?" Hoya got suspicious.
 
"I'm going to find your donor to get a new pair of corneas so that you'll be able to see..."
 
"That's great..." 
 
"Actually... I already found a donor..."
 
"Really? Who is it...?" 
 
"Her name is Misung...."
 
 
"That nurse donated her corneas?!" Dongwoo got shocked for a moment his jaws dropped wide open.
 
"I tried to stop her but she insisted that I receive her corneas..." Hoya said. "I'm thankful for her though... And I'm glad that she's happy, despite now she'll be unable to see..." 
 
"Why so...?" Dongwoo asked.
 
 
You're probably the first patient I have taken up to have survived cancer... You must be lucky that your cancer case wasn't serious  and can cured quickly... I remember being a nurse for at least 6 other patients that suffered and didn't survive from cancer. I wanted to resign from the medical field and just to enjoy life... I never had a happy life.... My husband died when we were only married for half a year. That was already after I had taken up 2 patients that had died. You're the only one that had successfully survived through so far and I am happy... But... seeing you unhappy, you being unable to see, just didn't make me happy at all... And hence, before resigning as a nurse, I have made my decision to donate my pair of corneas to you. 
You must be saddened and shocked by this by now... I can understand that, it's just like receiving the news that your husband had died from a car accident. Thank you for living, you had just made my life better... Don't bother looking for me afterwards, I understand that you're thankful, but you also have to be thankful to one person that loves you more than I do. Please go visit him afterwards, I'm sure he'll be happy that you're well. Once again, thank you and goodbye.
 
 
After reading the letter, Dongwoo placed it on the table softly. 
 
"Misung made a great sacrifice..." Dongwoo said.
 
"I'm sure she's living a happy life that she wants now..." Hoya said.
 
"We should go visit her..." Dongwoo said.
 
"But I don't know where she lives..." Hoya said.
 
 
 
Back in the dorm, all the seven members reunited for the first time in a long time. 
 
"Hyung! I'm so glad you're alright now..." Sungjong said as he took a glance at Sungyeol and Myungsoo. This time, he didn't feel like he was being isolated by them anymore. Perhaps their relationships got better during their hiatus.
 
"We need to get back to business! Yeah!" Sungyeol got excited.
 
"We'll be performing again during the Hallyu Dream Concert next week, so we should get ready." Sunggyu announced. "Moreover, we will be preparing a Christmas concert for our fans. I'm sure they'll be excited to see all of us back on stage..." 
 
Hoya couldn't believe it, he was able to see clearly like always, all 6 of his other members and especially, Dongwoo. He finally regained his cheerful self that was lost during the time when Hoya was gone. He sat closer to Dongwoo, wanting to cuddle like he always does. Dongwoo saw that Hoya sat closer and he also sat closer. They were seated close to each other and then they stared at each other. Hoya smiled, "It's great to see you again..." 
 
"I'm happy for you..." Dongwoo replied, and with that they both kissed warmly and passionately, finally reuniting together once more.
 
"Aww... Lookie there..." Woohyun teased, as he stared 'throwing hearts' towards them. "I ship you guys haha..."
 
"They look pretty cute together, no wonder there's such a thing as (YaDong)..." Myungsoo said.
 
"?!" Dongwoo yelped. 
 
"Hey! I don't watch , alright!" Hoya shouted.
 
"Hey! Ho-YA... DONG-woo..." Myungsoo explained.
 
"Oohhh..." Hoya and Dongwoo said together before laughing at the same time.
 
"Anyway... we're glad to see each other again, after having our own activities away..." Sunggyu said. "Group hug anyone?" 
 
All of them stood up together and gave a big group hug. From then on, their love within the group will always remain strong and everlasting. 
 
 
 
=======
That's not the end LOL. Please wait for more hehe. I'll probably post them soon. Sorry if the ending was a little rushed or... Too cliche XD
But yay no one dies, everyone is happy! ^^
 
Please do read my upcoming fic which I will be uploading soon! :) Voodoo
Again! Thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting! And also thank you for upvoting my fic if you did too! :)
Newest upvoter: DoubleSHINee Thank you so much! :)
 
 
Don't forget to vote if you wanna read more! ^^