f i v e

If You Loved Me
Back in the dorm,
Dongwoo held onto Hoya's fragile hands as he leads Hoya back into the dorm. The dorm was empty as usual. The others probably had their own individual schedules, leaving the dorm soulless and quiet. 
Dongwoo leads Hoya into the music room, the place where they both love to spend time in. They sing there, they dance there, they even write songs there too.
 
"Hyung... Can bring me to the piano?" Hoya asked.
Dongwoo nodded and he brought Hoya there, sitting down together. Hoya reached out to open the piano cover, slowly placing his fingers onto the keys. He brushed his fingers gently on the piano keys to identify the piano keys and it's position. Hoya then closed his eyes and played a simple, but emotional melody on the piano. 
 
"I miss everyone..." Hoya stopped. "...visually. It's really depressing to see just shades of colour without knowing who it really is." 
 
Dongwoo was all silent, he didn't know what to say, he was still in shock of Hoya's condition.
 
"Dongwoo...?" Hoya said. "Are you still there...?" 
"Ah... Yes I am..." Dongwoo yelped.
"That's good..." Hoya chuckled.
 
"Howon-ah..." Dongwoo said. "Come closer to me..." He held onto Hoya's hand, bringing him closer.
Dongwoo, using both hands, held onto Hoya's hands and he slowly brings them to Dongwoo's face.
 
"What do you feel?" Dongwoo asked.
"This..." Hoya said, slowly bringing it nearer. "Your face..." 
Hoya smiled gently, remembering Dongwoo's smile. At the same time, he shed a tear, knowing that he may not be able to see it again. 
 
Dongwoo saw that Hoya was crying, he couldn't help it but to bring himself closer to Hoya and gave a tiny peck onto Hoya's cheek.
At that moment, Hoya stopped crying, realising that Dongwoo kissed him.
"I love you..." Dongwoo whispered to Hoya's ears. "Even though I may not there visually..." Dongwoo started to trace his fingers around Hoya's chest. "I will still be with you... Here...", finally pointing to the heart. 
"I promise you... I'll help you get your vision back..." Dongwoo said.
 
Hoya nodded softly but then he paused as he realised something was not right.
"No Hyung! You don't have to do anything... I'll be fine... I mean, please don't make any sacrifices because of me..." Hoya begged.
"All I want... Is for you to be happy..." Dongwoo said.
"I won't be happy if I will be losing you..."
"But I can't just not do anything and watch you suffer..."
"No... I don't want you to do anything! Not anything that will cause me to lose you!" Hoya cried, almost at the level of shouting.
Dongwoo did not know what to say, he felt miserable that Hoya is trying to reject his love.
 
"Please bring me back to the hospital... I need to rest..." Hoya pleaded.
"As you wish..." Dongwoo said, as he held onto Hoya's hand and led him out of the dorm and brought him back to the hospital.
 
 
 
Back in the hospital...
"You don't have to do this..."
"But the scan said that it's alright to find a donor... Currently there're no available donors, so I'm stepping up to donate my corneas."
"What about Howon-sshi? Have you thought about his feelings...? You cared for him so much, and now you're going to just leave him with a pair of corneas?!"
"The only reason why I'm doing this is because I do care and love Howon... But watching him like this everyday.... Just saddens me... I cannot survive just watching him like this... It's as good as commiting suicide..."
"Stop saying that... You're crying..."
"I have made this decision since the time I first met him, I promise that he'll be happy and well... And hence, I'm going to do this... For him and the people around him too..."
"Well... If you say so..." 
 
 
 
Months had passed really quickly. Dongwoo had been alone, waiting for the big day. The big day that he had been waiting for a long time.
 
"Dongwoo! Are you excited?" Sunggyu, who had been finally back in the dorm after weeks of busy schedules, asked.
"Yup... This is my pride and joy... I'm dedicating it to Howon..." Dongwoo said. "It was because of him, I had made this decision in the first place..."
"That's good for you..." Sunggyu smiled. He glanced at the clock. "Well look at the time... Are you ready for it...?" 
Dongwoo got up excitedly, "You bet I am..."
 
 
 
Reaching the venue, Sungjong was already there waiting for him.
"You're here! I prepared everything well!" Sungjong said, with a bright smile.
Dongwoo looked behind Sungjong to see the preparations done.
 
 
Posters, banners, albums, a table with a fancy table cloth. All those things needed for his autograph signing session of his compositions, featuring many singers like Sunggyu, Woohyun, Nell, Baby Soul and many more. 
Dongwoo took one of the albums and opened it. He took a look at the first song, it was his favourite out of all the songs. It was a song about the happiness that Hoya had brought when they first met. Thinking about the old times when the two met just makes Dongwoo smile a lot. 
"Alright, positions! The autograph session's gonna start soon!"
 
 
=================
Alright! I am back from Seoul + Tokyo! :) Sorry for the short chapter... :( 
I hate to say this... But this fic, is actually coming to an end... ;_______; But! I'll be writing more from this storyline! So please do give your vote here! ^^
 
One more thing! I would really love to thank Vivihyung for upvoting this fic! ;____; I didn't expect any upvotes honestly cos I am just an average writer and I have nothing special... Anyways, thank you so much and I really appreciate it! :) Thank you for showing appreciation to my fic and I am glad you're enjoying my fic so far! ^^
 
 
Please do check out my newest fic that I will be posting soon! ^^
 
Thank you! And please do subscribe and comment!