Chapter 7

WGM version EXO DO & IU [WORK FOR SEQUEL]

Kyungsoo : I know they are Milky Couple since Dream High 1.Why she know his favourite food? She never ask me about my favourite food.

Baekhyun : Maybe she still shy to ask you.Its take time,Kyungsoo

Suzy : Jieun-shi,I think we don’t have a lot of ingredient here.Maybe we should buy new ingredient.

Wooyoung : Suji,I will help about it.Do you wanna come with me ?

Chanyeol : But I want to go with Wooyoung-sunbaenim.

Do : All of you can go there. *give good sign to Chanyeol *

Chanyeol : Thanks bro.

Tao : Let list all ingredient that we need * write on paper *

Xiumin :   *help Tao and give the paper to that group *

Wooyoung,Suzy,Chanyeol : Okay we go now *waves their hand to all of them *

That time,Kyungsoo still curious about his wife feeling towards Wooyoung.

Baekhyun : Go ask her now.

MC : Kyungsoo-shi is shy to ask his wife.Hwaiting !!

Do : Jijie,I wanna ask something

IU : *cut the carrot with knife * Sure.Just said it.

Do : I’m jealous when you said that you know Wooyoung sunbaenim favourite food.You never ask me about my favourite food.Are you really close with him ?

IU : We just a friend.We hang out together sometimes but not only two of us.Soohyun oppa and Taecyeon oppa also join us.Dont be jealous okay. *suddenly her finger bleeding because of wrong position of knife *

Do : Jijie .. * help to endure the pain * Be careful .If your finger injured,how I will wear wedding ring into your finger.

MC : Is he serious about it ? If we become too much jealous,our partner don’t like it.

IU : Oppa *they stared each other *

Suddenly,someone interrupted.

Baekhyun : They calling us.They will going to back here within 15 minutes.So finish everything quickly okay.

MC : aishh. Baekhyun disturb them.

IU : *start to finished all of it * Oppa,we talk about it later okay .

Do :  *paste the plaster into it * okay Jijie .* poke her cheek *

Baekhyun don’t know that they want to be alone.

Do : Baekhyun !! You disturb us..

Baekhyun : Sorry.I just want to inform it to you.

[Wooyoung,Suzy and Chanyeol at supermarket ]

When they arrived,all fans screaming because of them.

Fans : That’s Woozy .Please do peace to this camera

Woozy :  *make peace sign *

Chanyeol : *interrupted the pic and do peace sign too *

Wooyoung : You disturb our pic .

Suzy : Oppa don’t mad at him okay.

Chanyeol : Sorry but first,we should find the ingredient fastly before other guest coming.* cu the list and give half of the list to Woozy ]

Wooyoung : Now we are separated.After we finished,we will see each other here okay.

Chanyeol : Okay hyung.

[Woozy’s shopping ]

Suzy : Oppa,is that the ingredient we need ?

Wooyoung : Yes.You are very smart * mess her hair *

Suzy : Not here.We’re in public now.

Wooyoung : Okay.Sorry,

In the same times….

Chanyeol : Why she partner with Wooyoung hyung ? aishh * take the ingredient

MC : Pity Chanyeol..Kyungsoo and IU..both of you should make blind date for him.

After a few minutes later,they already finished buy everthing that they need.Now,they need to inform people at home about they will back .

Chanyeol : My Baekkie,tell them that we will back home.Maybe about 15 minutes.

Baekhyun : Okay Channie

Other members,play games in the living room.They are so happy this time.

Chen : *try to take IU from kitchen and gather in the living room *

IU : Okay oppa

Do : *worry if hurt her *

After they already gather in the living room,they start to ask a few question to their sister in law.

Sehun : We already watched previous episode.Its said you are biggest fan of your husband.Are you not scared if someone try to be close with him.

IU : *look at do * I believe he will not flirt to other girl.

Kai  : Nice answer.You know Kaisoo ?Its about me and him.Dont take it too much.We are just roommates.

IU : I know.I seen a lot in the media,about both of you.

Suho : We also know about Milky Couple.Its about you and Wooyoung sunbaenim.Our Do is easy to get jealous.If he loves someone,he will protect the girl that he loved well.Now,you invited Wooyoung sunbaenim to this party.

Do : I’m not that kind of person

IU : Firstly,reason,I invited him here and also Suzy because I want to make he jealous.I wanna know how his jealously look alike.I also wanna know how much he cared about me.

MC : Woahh,IU-shi..you are so incredible.

Kai : Please treat our Kyungsoo well.We love him a lot.

IU : Okay oppa,I will treat him with all of my love * holding her husband hand infront of EXO member *

*Door bell *

Tao : Now they are here.Lets finished it,We already hungry now.

Do : *open the door and takes the ingredient,go to kitchen *

IU : *start to cook *

Wooyoung also want to help them to cook.But Suzy dislikes it because he will disturb new couple.

Suzy : Oppa,lets do other stuft 

Wooyoung : Be careful okay,Pilsuk * leave this couple *

IU : Okay Jason

Now only two of them in the kitchen.They need privacy too.

 [Guess who is other guest will come ? Is their love will growth with jealously ?Which one you prefer for blind date ? Chanzy or Woozy ? Comment and give some reason,why you choose them ? I will count it ]

 

 

Author's note

You can add my FB,if you want to

You can keep in touch with me there ^^ 

 

https://www.facebook.com/twillightlover