[SEQUEL]- CHAPTER 8

WGM version EXO DO & IU [WORK FOR SEQUEL]

At EXO dorm,Baekhyun leave his phone for awhile because he need to find good clothes for hang out with Kyungsoo.Its just two of them.Because of theyre popular artist,they need to wear something fashionable.While Kyungsoo waiting him at living room where his phone located on table.

“Beep Beep!!”

“Nowadays he always holding his phone,maybe he always message with his girlfriend.I want to know who is she,”Kyungsoo thought.He take Baekhyun’s phone and want to look on the message where just arrived.

From : My Jieun

Oppa,don’t message me anymore

“My Jieun?? This name looks familiar.My wife name is also Jieun.Lets look over the phone number,”he thought.He also type the number on his phone.

[My Wife]

“Why Baekhyun make my wife phone number name as ‘My Jieun’?”,He thought.Suddenly,Baekhyun comes out from his room.

“Lets go Kyungsoo-ah,I worried if that shop will close.Its already almost noon,”Baekhyun said.Kyungsoo don’t move his body because of he shocked.Then Kyungsoo grabbed Baekhyun’s collar shirt and get mad.

“What is your relationship with my wife?Are both of you meet that night?Are you love my wife?!!!”Kyungsoo mad.Now the truth already reveal.

“Yeah I love your wife before you fallen in love with her.I did first love you.Why you keep disturbing my life?Why you joined that show and get married with my love? I thought its just for show,Yeah we sleep together that night.Are you satisfied now,Kyungsoo?,”Baekhyun reveal everything.

“You!! Baekk!!”He want to slapped Baekhyun but other member already arrived.

“What happened here?,”Sehun asked.

“Baekhyun love my wife!!!Sehun,you already know about it.Thats why you asked that question to me???,”He getting more mad.

“Sorry hyung,he don’t listen to me.I want he forget his love to Jieun noona,”Sehun said.

“Once again,tell me what happened that night?When my house is blackout?You with Jieun at kitchen?,”Kyungsoo want to know more.

“That time,i confess my love to her?,”Baekhyun answered.Suho as leader don’t want see fight.

“Both of you,lets discuss,i don’t want both of you get hurt.Baekhyun tell us everything,don’t keep anything from us.We are family.Remember?Kyungsoo,let him tell us everything,don’t get mad,”Suho try to calm this situation.All of them waiting of Baekhyun explaination.

“Since when you love Jieun noona?,”Kai asked.Kai as close friend to Kyungsoo trying to comfort him.

“I started love him since her first debut.That time,no one know that i love her.I keep it secretly.But one day,Kyungsoo joined We got married but he will become her virtual husband.I trying to be happy,act nothing happened.Even here,in my heart,its so hurt.I know its just virtual but they planned to get married in real.Sorry Kyungsoo,”Baekhyun said.

“Why you don’t tell us?,”Suho asked.

“I know Kyungsoo also love her.Its started when we promoted our debut song Mama in inkigayo.That time,she asked about our song but he is so scared to saying it.Then she helped him.Kyungsoo-ah,i know you are nervous that time,”Baekhyun answered.

“Hyung,what happened on that night?,”Sehun asked.Baekhyun scared if he get hit from Kyungsoo about whats going on that night.

“I messaged her,for meeting the last time.I says after that moment,i will forget my love towards her.We met in hotel.After im confessed again,she want to running away but i got her and kissed her.Sorry Kyungsoo,we are sleep together that night,”Baekhyun answered.

“What!!!!”Kyungsoo hit Baekhyun.

“You know that she is my wife.Why you did it??,”Kyungsoo almost want to cried.He don’t believe his friend did it to him.

[What will happened to their friendship?and the marriage?]

 

Trailer for this sequel 

Polls for next update