[SEQUEL]- CHAPTER 10

WGM version EXO DO & IU [WORK FOR SEQUEL]

Its already 7 month,its time for baby comes out from Jieun’s stomach.She was alone at house.Her husband busy with schedule.She calling her husband by using phone.

IU: Oppa,i think its the time..Its too pain.Please comeback faster

D.O : umm now..I have schedule now.I will send my manager to you.I will be right there after i finished the performance.I promise.

He ended the phone call.Even his face changed to worried.Other members curious about it.

Suho : Whats going on?-Other members approached him-

D.O : Jieun will give birth now but i have schedule.I need to find my manager now,for let Jieun be at hospital first.After i finished this schedule,i will be there with wife.Suho hyung,is it okay?

Luhan : I think you should go now.Your wife is need you.

Kai : But finish first this performance.Its okay if encore,hyung not with us.We understand it.

Chanyeol : If we win today,i will give speech and tell our fan about Jieun condition now.

D.O : Thanks my member –hugs- you are good friend

Baekhyun : Kyungsoo-ah,please be relax for awhile,i believe Jieun is strong girl.She can wait you there.

D.O : Okay Baekhyun

D.O manager comes to get Jieun at home.Actually a lot of bleeding comes out.Manager immediately get Jieun to the hospital.The doctor says she need to be operates,and she can’t give birth normally.

D.O manager: Please save Jieun-shi.Now her husband has schedule.Do everything which make she safe.

Doctor: Okay sir.

After 15 minutes,EXO finished their performances.During performance,D.O not sing and dance well,maybe he worried about his wife.

D.O : - check his phone,he got message from his manager- OH NO!! What should i do now?

Baekhyun : Wait!! Whats wrong kyungsoo??

D.O : My manager sent me a message.Now Jieun in operation room.She can’t give birth normally because she lost a lot blood.

Suho : Go now kyungsoo.We will be right there after encore.

He immediately go to hospital.He prays for his wife and child are safe.He don’t want losing his wife.Fortunately,EXO won today,Chanyeol gives speech like he said before

Chanyeol : Thank you EXO-L.We will do the best next time.Today is important day for Kyungsoo.Can all of us pray for Jieun’s safety?Now she give birth for her first child.

Fans : -scream-Sure we will

At hospital,he waiting outside with his manager.His manager tell him everything when he met Jieun just now.He want to cry now,his heart telling something bad going happen.Suddenly doctor comes from operation room.

Doctor : What type blood do you have ?

D.O : O

Doctor : Can you donates your blood to your wife?She lost a lot of blood.You should be hurry now.

He immediately go to room for donate blood.He hope his blood can protect his wife from leaving him forever.That time,all exo member except Kris who already leave exo before their first concert happened.

Tao : What happened?

D.O : She still in operation room.Its took a long because of she lost a lot blood.I donated my blood to her.

Suho : You are good husband,Kyungsoo.

Suddenly,doctor comes out with sighed.

D.O : What happened to my wife?Is she okay?

Doctor : She is okay,your daughter too.Congratulation

D.O : Daughter?? I have daughter now!! Thank you doctor –bows-

Chen : Daughter.Do you have name of your child?

D.O : Of course i have.Do Hae Young.We can call her haeyoung.

Baekhyun : Haeyoung.Uncle Baekhyun is here.Kyungsoo,lets me marry your daughter please.

Chanyeol : Yah Baek,you forget Taeyeon noona.She will mad at you.

Baekhyun : Haeyoung will going be my daughter if Taeyeon allowed me –laugh-