Chapter 1

WGM version EXO DO & IU [WORK FOR SEQUEL]

[Breaking news in WE GOT MARRIED 2013]

There will be more couple in WGM this season.Its not only 3 couples made.All WGM fan still not know about the couple yet.

MC : this is breaking new for 2013.Who will be in this new couple ?

*Video *

The video playing song Growl from EXO.Its just showed specific person.

MC : Is that D.O ?

Another MC : *Shocked * Its will be super surprised couple in this year

tumblr_n5lyzn3ZMK1saq0axo1_250.gif

D.O : Anneyeonghaseyo I’m Do Kyungsoo from EXO. *laugh * This year,I will get married.

MC : He is so cute.His wife is lucky to have him.

Another MC : Lets just wait and see.

*Interview Video *

Question : What is you looking for in your wife ?

D.O : She should be cute in front of me.I don’t care if she is not singer like me.I can teach her how to sing well .*smile shyly*

87.jpg

MC :  He has a very good mission for his wife.

First Meeting  ( D.O & ???? )

[EXO dorm ]

tumblr_inline_n67ppsnEei1szium1.jpg

*knock on the door *

Baekhyun : *open the door and received some letter.Immediately close the door *

Suho : Who is that ? * searching his sock in the living room *

Baekhyun : I thinks its from WGM.Lets gather all member here and open this letter

Suho : EVERYONE !! Gather in the living room now !!

After that screamed,each member started to come in the living room.Suho as the leader of EXO started to say something.

Suho : This is a letter that Baekhyun received just now.We think its from WGM.

Everyone surprised and excited.

Luhan : open the letter now

Baekhyun : I know..I will open it. *started to open the letter *

New couple for this season is

EXO Do Kyungsoo

tumblr_n5kpyawQOF1rl8ttqo2_250.gif

Baekhyun : Woahh Kyungsoo..You being chosen to join this WGM.Youre so lucky bro

Everyone started to screamed.He still being cold but in his heart,he is so happy.

Kai : Kyungsoo,don’t forget me here ..You  can meet Taemin and Naeun couple there.

D.O : I wont forget you Kai.Baek,can you give me the letter ? I really sure there will be clue for my wife

Baekhyun : *give it to D.O  * Its really sure not Taeyeon because she already join WGM in first season.

Chen : Congrates my bro

Chanyeol : better no Suzy..* chuckles *

D.O : If I get Suzy as my wife,I surely get punishment from you.* started to read the clue in other paper card*

Clue for my wife,

She is very good in singing.She has a lot of aegyo.

Chanyeol : Its really accurately about Suzy’s personality..Kyungsoo-ah,better you not get Suzy.

Baekhyun : I think you should prepare now for meeting your wife.Don’t forget to make phone call with us.We want to know who is our sister in law.

D.O  : Sure Baek * go to his room and prepare something *

[ Other video about DO’s wife ]

[LOEN ENTERTAINMENT]

tumblr_muuiwjIgh71rlzlwyo4_500.jpg

IU started to practice sing for her comeback in October.She is really beautiful in white dress.

MC : Woah,IU shi ..This is really cute couple.I believe they can reach high pitch in singing

Another MC : Lets look forward for this couple

IU : *received the letter and read it

New couple for this season is

Lee Jieun

[Interview Video]

IU : Anneyeonghaseyo,Lee Jieun imnida.Thank you,WGM for fulfill my wish.

IU : WGM is the show that I really want to join it.Now its fulfill my wish.Thank You WGM.*continue read it in other paper card *

Clue for my husband,

He has very cute eyes.He is from boy group.

IU : Is he from 2PM because its state of my husband is from boy group.But I don’t think so,Wooyoung don’t have cute eyes.

Director : IU shi,I think you should prepared yourself now.You are going to meet your husband today.

IU : Okay * go to prepared herself*

( DO & IU )

[First moment of this cute couple ]

He finished already wear handsome suite.But he forget something to read place that they met.

Baekhyun : Kyungsoo-ah,you forget this .. *pass the card paper to him *

You are going to meet your wife  at Seoul Library

Kai : I think your wife likes so much reading.

DO : I think so *start to feel nervous *

[Other sides ]

IU also done preparing herself.She is wear pretty white dress.

MC : Have fun meeting your partner *chuckles *

Director : Now you going to meet your husband at Seoul’s Library.

IU : kamsahamnida *bows to the camera *

[Seoul Library ]

He already arrived to that place.While waiting for his wife,he searching his favourite book.

D.O : *took one book * Hope she likes this story.The Lord of the Rings.I want to be Aragon who always protect his lover.Then he going to sit in one place and begin to read the story.

That times,IU arrived in that placed.She begin to search her favourite book.She want shared her hobby with husband.

IU : * took one book *This is my first English movie that I watched.I want to be the girl who loved Aragon.They are so perfect couple.

MC : Omo,they choose same book.Fate couple …

Another MC : Even they want to be the character in that story.

IU : *found someone siting there who reading book *

IU : *thought * Is he is my husband ?

There are empty seat beside the guy.She going to sit beside him.Suddenly,he looking at his right side.There are beautiful girl who have same book like him.

DO : IU shi * started to stand and bows * Anneyeonghaseyo Do Kyungsoo from EXO imnida.

IU : Kyungsoo-shi.. *begin to stand and bows too *Anneyeonghaseyo Lee Jieun imnida

They still shy on their first meet.He believe he should start the conversation first.

MC : OMO..shy couple

DO : Have a seat IU-shi.You have same book like me.

IU : *look at the book * Yes we are.Is that your favourite book ?

DO : Yes it is.I want to be Aragon in this story who can protect his lover well.

IU : What is coindences? I also thinks about it too *start to shy *

DO : Don’t be shy.I’m your husband now *chuckles *.Can we start a phone call ? My member wanna know who is my wife.

IU : *nooded * Sure we can

DO : *started to dial Baekhyun number.He makes its as loudspeaker* Hey Baek,I already meet my wife.She is so pretty.

Baekhyun : Wait.I want gather all member here.I will make loudspeaker too.

*All member already gather *

Chanyeol : Tell me .She is not Suzy.

DO : She is really pretty..She will start introduced herself to all of you.

IU : Anneyeonghaseyo Lee Jieun imnida

*all of them started screaming *

Kai : IU-shi,congrates for both of you.Please take care of my DO well

IU : I know oppa.

*EXO member started to asked the question *

Chen : IU-shi,Who is your favourite member in EXO ?

IU : *look at her husband and shy *

[Interview video ]

Question : Who is your favourite member in EXO ?

IU : Do Kyungsoo.I love his voice.He has charm voice.Maybe he is romantic guy.

DO : just tell them who is he.I accepted if the guy is not me.

Baekhyun : He started to jealous ..woahh…

IU : of course my husband.I listened exo song.I admired his voice.He has charm voice.

Chen : Do,congrates,she choose you..

DO : Thank you IU shi *shy smiles *

Chanyeol  : *finally awake from his dream * Kyungsoo-ah,if you want invited us ,make sure you invited Suzy too.

IU : Chanyeol-shi,I will fulfill your wish.Dont worry.

Chanyeol : Thank you sister in law .I love you..*kiss on the phone *

DO : Chan,don’t do that.She is my wife. *IU giggles *

IU : Thanks for the kiss,Chanyeol-shi *smiles *

Chanyeol : Youre welcome sister in law.

Do : Can I ended the conversation now ? *jealous about the kiss *

Baekhyun : IU-shi,how his face look alike now ?

IU : He look alike jealous guy now. *look at her husband *

Chanyeol : Kyungsoo,that’s just indirect kiss.We are not kissing.

MC : First jealously from him.Maybe its will going fight between them

IU : Do-shi, *with aegyo *,don’t jealous..He just make a joke *act cute*

MC : She is really good in aegyo ..IU-shi daebak !!

Do : *started to smile * Okay my wife

Suho : Woah..this is my first time,He being like this..Better invited us later.I want to see both of you together

IU : Okay..Anneyeong brother in law *aegyo *

Finally they ended the phone call conversation.There are silent between them.

IU : Since I’m older than you.can you please not call me noona ?

Do : Okay IU-shi.Maybe we should try to think others nick name.

IU : You can call me,Jijie ? How about you ?

Do : Call me Kyungsoo..Aishh there are just about 2 names.Do or Kyungsoo *mess his hair *

IU : *fix her husband hair * We can think about it later,okay * Do giggles *

Suddenly,director gives a mission for new couples.

Do : *read the mission *

New couple born !!

Both of you will going to new house in WGM village.Bring your luggage..and go shopping for the new things at your house.

IU : Shopping ? *feel excited * Did you already prepared your luggage ?

Do : you are very cute *smiles * I already did it.All of it in my car now.How about you?

IU : not yet because the time I received the mission,I practiced for my comeback in October.If you want,my hubby,we can go to my house ?

Do : This is my first time,I go to girl’s house *giggles *

[Interview Video ]

Question : What do you feel about you will going to your wife’s house ?

Do : Sometimes,I feel shy.I also happy for going to my wife’s house.I wanna know how she lived

IU : Are you never go to your ex girlfriend before ? *her faces changes *

Do : Actually I never falling in love before.This is my first time involved about all of it *pokes his wife cheek * Your house is my first time.

IU : Okay my hubby. *they smiled brightly each other *

Since he has driving license now,he will drive.She still not have driving license.When they arrived in front of the car,he opened the door for his wife.

IU : Thank you

Do : *go to his seat * Let me help you wear seal belt ?

MC : they were so close this time.*IU face become red *

IU : You make me shy now.

Do : Don’t be shy.I’m your husband now.

 

TO BE CONTINUED ..