Chapter 11

WGM version EXO DO & IU [WORK FOR SEQUEL]

Do : Actually,I don’t know who should I pair with him.

IU : let me pair with chanyeol oppa *she *

Do : what ?? you ? You are my wife..Nooo.i don’t allowed it

IU :  Just be his partner only for one day..But you cant followed us.

Do :  *sad * okay,but then don’t forget me

IU : Of course I never forget my handsome husband * pinch his cheek*

[NEXT DAY ]

She and her husband still at their house.She is too busy preparing for going date with his brother in law.She not making breakfast for her husband.

IU : Oppa,please wait me..I almost done now.

Do : *sigh* okay  jijie *don’t have no mood *

Suddenly,she comes out from their bedroom.She is wear pretty dress.Her husband very shocked how pretty she is.

IU : Why you look at me like that ? Am I wearing something wrong ? *look at her clothes *

Do : Noo..you are really pretty ..my wife.. * stand and go hug her tightly*

IU : *hug back and smile * thank you my handsome husband.Dont worry,I wont make my brother in law falling in love towards me.My love only for my husband

Do : I think  its time for you go now..Saranghae Jijie ..

MC : He will be missing his wife soon.How cute he is ?

[INTERVIEW VIDEO]

Question : What do you feel when looking your wife leaving you like that ?

Do : Actually,I don’t want her go. *sad*

IU : I know he is sad.

IU : Saranghae more Kyungsoo *waves * Don’t forget tell Woozy couple for blind date.

Do : Okay *give flying kiss *

IU : *catch it and put it to her lips*

[Somewhere in Seoul]

Chanyeol already waiting his blind date partner.He wear very cool t-shirt.He hope that girl is Suji.Even he know that will never happened.

Suddenly,someone is coming towards him.

Chanyeol : IU-shi ? Is that you ? *shocked*

IU : yes that’s me.Why ? * walks towards him *

Chanyeol : are you really my blind date partner ? * still confused*

IU : *sit beside him * Actually,we really give up.We don’t know how to choose partner to be with you.So I’m volunteer myself to be partner with you.He is really sad now.Even I’m sad for leaving him like that.

Chanyeol : Sorry for both of you..making you like this *open the umbrella and cover her *

IU : *shocked* Thank you oppa.

Chanyeol : Lets go from here.Its too hot here.You should take care of your skin because of your comeback.

[INTERVIEW VIDEO]

Question : What do you feel when you know IU is your blind date partner ?

Chanyeol : I feel guilty because of Kyungsoo.I will use this chances to get my partner in future

MC : Chanyeol,you are really nice guy.

Chanyeol : IU-shi,let me become good boyfriend.I want my future partner know how good I am

IU : Okay oppa..hwaiting !! ^^

[OTHER PLACE]

Kyungsoo waiting Woozy couple in some restaurant.He kinda alone there.When he bored,he make decision to call .

Do : Hello baekkie

Baekhyun : Whats wrong kyungsoo ? Is something happened there?

Do : I’m alone here..without her

MC : He is very lonely now.Pity him

Baekhyun : Where is IU ? Or you want me go there accompany you ?

Do : Sure if you want to..I will jealous if I see Woozy couple going to blind date.

Baekhyun : wait me there..message me the place name.

After a few minutes later,Woozy couple already arrived.They confused because they don’t see IU beside him.

Wooyoung : Heyyo Kyungsoo,Where is IU ?

Suzy : Where is she ? * sits beside Wooyoung * Thanks for choose us ..for blind dates.

Do : She going out date with Chanyeol  *sad*

Wooyoung : How could it happened ?

Do : We don’t know who should be his partner for blind date.She volunteer herself to be chanyeol partner.You know Suji ? Chanyeol likes you that much.But my wife want both of you going date.I just can follow what she want  * sad *

Suzy : I don’t know about that.I’m so sorry Kyungsoo *holding his hand infront of Wooyoung*

Wooyoung : *jealous * don’t do too long.

Do : I miss her so much .

Suddenly his phone is vibrated.Now everyone know his caller ringtone is Good Day by IU .His wife’s song.

Do : Hello *don’t have no mood*

IU : Oppa,why your voice like that ?*worried *

Do : I miss you so much ..i already meet Woozy couple.How about you and Chanyeol ? Don’t let Chanyeol touch you *jealous*

IU : Oppa,if he not touch me,its really not blind date.I miss you so much too.I need to go now .Saranghae ..

Do : Saranghae more Jijie * end the phone call *

Wooyoung : Is that IU ? How cute both of you ? Even in dream high,we never say kind of that word.Maybe she really love you,Kyungsoo.

Suzy : I will mad at her if I meet her about it.

Finally,Baekhyun already arrived.

Baekhyun : Wooyoung hyung and Suzy also here ..Are you okay Kyungsoo ?  *sits beside Kyungsoo *

Do : She calling me just now.Now I feel alittle better.

Baekhyun : Where is your wife ?

Suzy : She going date with Chanyeol.

Baekhyun : *mad* how could she going date with other guys even she already have husband.

Wooyoung : Be calm baekhyun..

Do : can we not talk about it ? Woozy couple,please enjoy your dates.We will leave you now *dragged Baekhyun away from the restaurant *

Suzy : She should not volunteer doing that.If I know Chanyeol likes me,let me be partner with him.I very sad when looking that couple like that.

Wooyoung : me too Suji. Lets go somewhere now.Maybe we can found them somewhere.

[CHANYEOL & IU ]

Chanyeol : Are you calling Kyungsoo just now ?

IU : Yes ..why ?

Chanyeol : Now you are my girlfriend.Dont talk with other guy

IU : *Shocked * yeahhh..

Chanyeol : Sorry if I being too rude with you.I just want enjoy it today.

IU : Its okay,enjoy it..Today,I’m your girlfriend .. *holding his hand *

 

[What will happened next ? Is they will meet each other between Kyungsoo and IU ? What will happened with Woozy couple ]