[SEQUEL]- CHAPTER 7

WGM version EXO DO & IU [WORK FOR SEQUEL]

Baekhyun immediately go to radio station for do his jobs with Heechul. baek-heechul-sukira.jpg?t=900024345

While Jieun back to her house,she don’t know how to do now.She sleep with guy who is not her husband.And the guy loves her.

IU : Please forgive me,my child.Mama promise ,mama will forget what happened yesterday.

At EXO dorm,Kyungsoo awake first,he miss his wife so much.His wife not called him for saying good night.He dialled his wife phone number.

BPQyg8CCcAA9Utr.jpg:large

DO: Hello Jijie,Where are you now?

IU : Oppa,I’m at our home now.Why ?Sorry not call oppa yesterday,my phone battery is weak that time

DO : Okay Jijie.I miss you so much.I wish to hug you now.Yesterday,Sehun made me so mad.He asked me a question,If he love you from your debut until now,what will i do?So I just answered,please forget my wife.

IU : Is Sehun love me?

DO : -jealous- Of course no baby.You only belongs to me forever.

IU : Don’t go anywhere tonight.I will treat my hubby well tonight –voice like seducing him-

DO : Okay,I cant wait tonight.I love you Lee Jieun.

IU : I love you too,Do Kyungsoo,EXO Main Vocalist –laugh-

She ended the phone call.She smiled alone.”I only love him,Do Kyungsoo,”She thought.

tumblr_mry5xqdaFF1qgkxwso2_500.png

Then Suho approached Kyungsoo,because he feels something wrong about his brother relationship.

Suho : Kyungsoo,are you okay ?Please forget what Sehun says yesterday.I know Jieun will always be with you forever.Even she is my bias too.Our fans know it too. –put his hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder”

Kyungsoo :  I know hyung.I already forget it.After a few month,i will become father.Sehun will not say anything like that anymore.I believe it.

Suho : This is first time,you make a good decision kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo : I worried about this things,Is our fans can accept my child?I don’t want my fans hurt Jieun.

Suho : I also worried about it too.Thats why you should always be with your wife,never leave her alone.

Kyungsoo : Okay hyung.Now i want cook breakfast for other members.Leave food for Baekhyun too okay.

While Baekhyun at radio station,he smiled always because of he already touch his lover body,even sleep together.Heechul and others people curious about it.

Heechul : I think today is your bright day right?

Baekhyun : Because of my birthday.I want a present .Fans,do you hear it? –laugh –

After he finished his schedules,he back to EXO dorm,that time,Only Sehun there.Other member going out somewhere.He want Baekhyun listen what Kyungsoo saying yesterday.

Baekhyun : -open the door – Omo Sehunnie,what are you doing here?

43412670.jpg

Sehun : I waiting you,hyung.I want you listen this –play the recording –

Sehun : Kyungsoo hyung,i wanna ask you something.I hope you answer me honestly.

D.O : What is it ?I will try.

Sehun : For example,I like Jieun noona since her first debut and but now i still like her.What will you do ?

D.O : What??? Are you really love my wife ??-mad-

Sehun : I give you an example hyung.Don’t get mad at me.

Suho : What are you trying to do? Are you likes Jieun ?

Kai : Both of you,please don’t fight.Kyungsoo hyung,just answer him.

D.O : I want you forget my wife.Don’t disturb about my marriage anymore.She pregnant and that’s my child. –trying to cool himself-

Baekhyun : -shocked- Kyungsoo-ah...

Sehun : Oh like that,your answer

D.O : I hope you not really mean it Sehunnie

Sehun : Nae hyung.

Sehun : Now you know what will he say about you and Jieun noona.Please forget her hyung!!

Baekhyun : Dont advise me,I know what i do now.

Sehun : I feel weird about yesterday,both of you going to somewhere.Are both of you met yesterday?

Baekhyun : -lied- No. I met my friend –show the picture he took-

Sehun : Okay hyung,i trust you.Hyung,i don’t want our group fight because of it.Remember,we are one right?

Suddenly the door opened,Suho,Kai and Kyungsoo back from practice room.

D.O : -hug Baekhyun – I miss you Baek.I cook something for you,if you still hungry.

Baekhyun : I’m so hungry –put his hand on his stomach-

Sehun : -give eyes contact with Baekhyun – Suho hyung,do you buy it ?my favourite bubble tea?

Baekhyun : -receive eye contact- Kyungsoo-ah,accompany –put his hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder-

At kitchen,only kyungsoo and Baekhyun are there.Other member busy doing their stuft.

D.O : Baekhyun,where are you going yesterday ? Are you have date with your girlfriend?

Baekhyun : -shocked- After i visit my friend,i spend the night with my girlfriend [In his mind says “With your wife”]

D.O : I don’t know you have girlfriend,Baek.Who is it? Do i know her?

Baekhyun : -lied- You don’t know her.She is my classmates before.

D.O : But don’t make any controversy with it.We already experience it about my marriage with Jieun,we don’t have any jobs because of it.

Baekhyun : I know it kyungsoo.How Jieun’s condition now?

D.O : She is okay.Now i worried about our fan will hurt my wife.Its will harm my baby too.Now i will always be with my wife for protect her.Yesterday,Sehun said he love my wifes.I don’t want any guy close with my wife.You know Baek,my jealously is bad.

Baekhyun : -sigh – [Oh no,i want be with her too.Aishh he disturb my plan] Thats good idea kyungsoo.

After he finish eating,he message the girl who will never be with him,Jieun,Kyungsoo’s wife.

To Jieun

How are you baby?Is everything there?

That time,Jieun cook something for her husband,when she open the message,her hand is hurt because wrong cutting carrot.

IU : Whats wrong with Baekhyun oppa?

To Baekhyun

Oppa,don’t message me anymore.

Then,she finding something for heal her hurting finger.She really sure her husband worried about it.She is so careless.

 

 

[What will happen next between Kyungsoo and Jieun ?]

[The picture is not edit,its real ,Kyungsoo behind Jieun] 

:) 

BPHsc24CIAAHOwz.jpg:large