Chapter 13

WGM version EXO DO & IU [WORK FOR SEQUEL]

[NEXT EPISODE]

 

Kyungsoo want support his  wife comeback.He want to watch his wife performance,The Red Shoes.So,He wear red shoes ,just want to support his wife.

“Where is my wife ?”He searching his wife room.Suddenly,EXO member approached him.

“We wonder where is you go? You miss your wife so much,right ? We want to support our sister in law too.He sighed.He want to be alone with his wife.All EXO member now find IU’s room.

“Look there kyungsoo..I found her room,”Chanyeol said.Kyungsoo still cant forget the blind dates.He still jealous about them.

“Shhh Chanyeol…Kyungsoo still mad at you..”Baekhyun tell Chanyeol.Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyun shoulder.

“Okay my Baekkie..I will close my mouth,”He laughed.Kyungsoo entered the room first.He immediately hug his wife.

“ I miss you so much,my wife,”he said.Actually she also miss her husband.She is too busy with her comeback.

“Anneyeong brother in law..Chanyeol oppa..Nice to see you here,”She bowed to all her brother in law.

“Jieun-shi…Shhhhh..your husband is jealous now..I think he still not like what happened that day..”Baekhyun explained.She looked at her husband.

“Oppa,you still mad?Are you ?”She asked.

“Yes a little but I know you always be mine,”He being shy now.

“Jieun-shi,how your comeback song ?Is everything okay ?Actually I heard Miss A will comeback.Is that true ?,”Chanyeol asked.He is being friendly with Jieun because she know his feeling well.

“Everything is okay oppa.Yes they will but not in this month,”She replied.He just watched jealously about them.

“See,Kyungsoo is jealous now,”Suho said.Maybe all exo member should leave this couple alone.They seems want it.

“Yah hyung..I am not..”He lied.All of them give a sign each other for leaving.

“Jieun-shi,see you later..”the leader of Exo said.Chanyeol seem want to say something to Jieun.

“Seem other member don’t know that I prepared this.Let me show it,”Chanyeol said.

“Mwoh?What?Chan!”Kyungsoo already showed his mad expression.

“Hwaiting my sister in law,Lee Jieun”He played his favourite song,Someday from IU with guitar.In the end of the song,he said “Saranghaeyo” and make love sign with his hand.

“Thank you oppa,”She almost want to cried.

“No need to saying it,”Chanyeol just smiled back.Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder.

“Yahh..you said you love me??”Baekhyun asked jokingly.

“Of course I love you,Baekkie,”Chansung replied and laughed.Now only Kyungsoo and IU in the room alone.

“Oppa,are you jealous about Chanyeol oppa did to me?”She asked.She know her husband also do something for her.

“Yes I very jealous.even you almost cried about it.Firstly,you talked nicely with Wooyoung sunbaenim and Now you did it again with my EXO member,Chanyeol.What is your feeling towards me?”Kyungsoo don’t have mood to talk now.

“I am friendly girl oppa.About Chanyeol oppa,I know he is very nice person.I feel guilty to not make him and Suji blind date.You asked me about my feeling?I really love you oppa,Do Kyungsoo,also my ultimate fan,”She want to cry now.

“Omo jijie,please don’t cry.Sorry…I am too much jealously now.i cant control myself,”He hugged his wife tightly.

“Jieun,now its start your performance”someone asked her to leave the room now.

“Oppa,wish me luck okay..i love you..”she give an hug to her husband.

“I will..I love you too,”he replied.

MC : I think this couple will become real.I hope so.

Another MC : me too

[What will IU do in her performance?Wait for my next update,okay ^^]